• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

wet desiel

anyone know what to do with wet bags of heroin. i don't shoot up, and i would like to know what i need to do in order to save my dope. pls reply asap thanks:(:(:(:(

^ Don't triple post; there is an edit button and that second post was completely un-necessary.

Regarding your wet heroin; let it dry out then use it.

Too the OP. The day I run out of veins is the day I give it up. Been at it off an on for 30+ years and the arms were gone along time ago. I used many others and the level of frustration was quite high. I was lucky that I found a vein on the inside of my left leg about midway between ankle and knee one day that has never let me down since. It's pretty long and I try too vary the points and use good rigs. I would NOT muscle or skin pop tar under any circumstances. If you can't IV it then next best thing is too prep and snort the liquid. Good Luck.

Wow. OP. You sound like me.... I understand how it goes.

I would not suggest SC injections. IM is bad enough, but SC gets infected way easier.
As for finding new veins, your guess is as good as mine.... I haven't found a good one in so long. And when I do, it's gone in a day.

In regards to the question about wet heroin. Here in Denver it's all tar and during the summer it kinda melts so some dealers keep their dope on ice. I don't know if maybe freezing it would help you out since you don't shoot it.

Smoke it. I\'m sure you have a secondary addiction at this point, the injecting itself. But in my hood, my \"junkie\" circle, we all smoke it. No one IVs. Get some heavy duty reynolds (no off brand foil!) and a hollowed out bic pen. Or similar hooter device. Straws will melt. Rolled up tin foil works nicely, as do dollar bills.

Take a 4x4 square of tin foil, drop a .2 in the corner, stick it down good or melt it on quickly, hold the opposite corner of the foil in your left hand. Lighter in your right hand. Hooter hands-free in your mouth. The object of the game here is to get it to roll and follow it with your hooter, so hold it at a slight downwards angle. Line the hooter, dope, and lighter up with 1\" gaps, flick your lighter.

Breathe in. Catch the smoke. Keep the lighter and hooter stationary, move the foil only. I can take a 3\" line and that is one good hit. Then twist the foil and repeat. This is my secondary addiction. The taste of the tar, the smoke exiting your lungs, the foil. Use the dull side. That might be a myth, but I stick to tradition.

I may be the tenth person to suggest this, but I\'d like to share my method. I don\'t judge you. You will do it however you were taught. You don\'t cook it, and I only smoke it. Whatever.

Generally, the best dope %'s are seen on the East Coast. The market is highly competitive, various cities are 1st ports of entry, and they have long established markets and users. That's not to say that other places don't have good dope, or that dope in the East Coast can't be of bad quality. Just an average type of thing. I'm on the East Coast, and dope varies quite a bit. IME, your dope is only as good as your connection is.

Gotta love living in a port of entry city...

all the random slumped over bodies on the street corners...all those prostitutes, drug dealers, and users...not to mention the cops.

The best Part about getting clean is around day ten when you wake up and realize that you feel as good as you used to when you took pills. Mind you not as good as you would feel high, but you know the next day before you start to Withdrawl and you just feel kind of normal. It's really only a couple weeks a way, after you get to that point I dont know why people go back, I'm excited for every new day because I know each day is better. I am now working out again, had not done that in a year, started dating again havent done that in over a year, all I did was get high and play video games, dating was pointless because I had no labito and did not even have the will to putt it in the morning which just does not seem Human. It's wierd because I used to look back on my drug using days extacy, shrooms ect.(I've gone through alot of phases) and think of all the fun memories I had. but with the Opiates all I look back on is memories of me sitting in my room alone. the physical withdrawls were the worse, and if the DEA had not shut down the pill mill in my area I doubt I ever would have made it past a week.

What a Coincidence I know exactly what pain clinic your talking about and that was one of the main reasons that I quit too! 6 weeks and counting! Good luck with you quitting in sounds like you have a great outlook on the whole thing

Smoke it. I\'m sure you have a secondary addiction at this point, the injecting itself. But in my hood, my \"junkie\" circle, we all smoke it. No one IVs. Get some heavy duty reynolds (no off brand foil!) and a hollowed out bic pen. Or similar hooter device. Straws will melt. Rolled up tin foil works nicely, as do dollar bills.

Take a 4x4 square of tin foil, drop a .2 in the corner, stick it down good or melt it on quickly, hold the opposite corner of the foil in your left hand. Lighter in your right hand. Hooter hands-free in your mouth. The object of the game here is to get it to roll and follow it with your hooter, so hold it at a slight downwards angle. Line the hooter, dope, and lighter up with 1\" gaps, flick your lighter.

Breathe in. Catch the smoke. Keep the lighter and hooter stationary, move the foil only. I can take a 3\" line and that is one good hit. Then twist the foil and repeat. This is my secondary addiction. The taste of the tar, the smoke exiting your lungs, the foil. Use the dull side. That might be a myth, but I stick to tradition.

I may be the tenth person to suggest this, but I\'d like to share my method. I don\'t judge you. You will do it however you were taught. You don\'t cook it, and I only smoke it. Whatever.

I judge nobody either, and in fact I try to steer people away from the needle. But!! Coming from one who has injected all his life, I just wanna cry when I think about all of that heroin that is being wasted, when a person smokes or snorts it. End of rant...have a wonderful day.

Madicade or medicare whatever it is for poor people.. you can get on that right away if you go to a clinic and they will put you on methadone, you might want to try the done for a while until your viens come back and you can start shooting again.
I understand not wanting to quit i've been using 8 years and i'm 26, and never want to stop but when i do stop it's when i can't get the rush anymore so I get on the bupe or the done and chill out try and straighten shit out promis i'll keep clean and then i'm back out a few months later making life worth living. even if only for the next couple of hours.

first time heroin user help me out here

this is my first time about to do heroin, im giving ritalin a break for a while im planning on doing it somtime this week since its on its way, im going to snort it first. then try injecting some of the bag

how do you load the needles i have a 0.98mL needle that says 50mg/mL on it too i dont understand this

how much should i snort eny help would work

^ Thats not really helping his situation you don't want him to od. But Lost is right you should not be fucking around with heroin. Forget the needles that is for users that know the potency of their heroin and have been using for a while. You only want to stick to snorting trust me. Depends how big your bag is usually personal size bags are about .1 and you should divide that into four five bumps and wait atleast 15-30 minutes between each so you slowly get to the level you want to be at then stop.

never done heroin but arent you scared of injecting yourself, i´ve always been tempted to smoke it, any advice on that?

Some say Ritalin Fiend is a troll, others say he's just plain retarded.

I say,
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THIS QUESTION, DO NOT MESS WITH NEEDLES.

I've never heard of a syringe that gave a mg/ml dosage. That's really rather odd. Unless its the suggested dosage of insulin that is supposed to go in there?

But yeah, like other people said, you shouldn't be rushing headlong into injecting yourself. Divide a bag (or whatever you get) into 4-5 dosages and snort it. If you end up getting tar, you can dissolve the tar in a bit of water in an Afrin nasal spray bottle, and spray a few sprays into your nose. Its much safter than injecting, and very easy to titrate your dosage that way. Also, spacing your doses out at least half an hour should help keep you from doing way too much at once when snorting.

You have the rest of your life to use hard drugs and/or try dangerous ROAs, you may want to really consider what you want out of life and what things you want to experience (non-drug related) before trying heroin, because I can guarantee you that your first time with H won't be the last time, and theres a very good risk of developing a nasty habit, especially with a person who seemingly has an addictive personality such as you, OP. ritalin to H is a big jump, and it doesn't sound like you've given this situation quite the amount of gravity that it merits.

isn't this the guy that asked about making Ritalin Crack? he seems like a ignorant person or a troll. dont do heroin guy!