• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting heroin?

I've posted it here because as far as I could tell the topic of this thread is snorting heroin

The thread topic is snorting heroin, but what I'm saying is that most Australian heroin users will have no or limited experience with the use of black tar heroin, so the advice you will receive here is probably going to be less useful than you'd find in a forum full of users experienced with black tar.

I have know idea about that stuff but the stuff I'm getting is already dry but was thinking if I jus crushed it and snorted it it would jus clump up in my nose wouldn't it ?

No it wouldn't "clump up". If you can get it relatively powderised, then the heroin will absorb into your nasal bloodstream through being dissolved. The only issues you will have it probably some very miniscule amounts getting caught into your boogers, and maybe a drip. They're not something to worry about in concern to your health. The Heroin itself, however, is the problem. I'm not going to tell you not to do it - if you do, then more power to you. But just don't think you're immune to addiction.

I'm the only person who is immune to addiction. I should know, I've quit drugs countless times.

i tried this and it was a really good way to keep the high going without going overboard but i admit i missed the rush. it was just like, bump, bump. inspiration. bump. make something. bump bump make something else. for you know as long as it lasted.

No it wouldn't "clump up". If you can get it relatively powderised, then the heroin will absorb into your nasal bloodstream through being dissolved. The only issues you will have it probably some very miniscule amounts getting caught into your boogers, and maybe a drip. They're not something to worry about in concern to your health. The Heroin itself, however, is the problem. I'm not going to tell you not to do it - if you do, then more power to you. But just don't think you're immune to addiction.

I'm the only person who is immune to addiction. I should know, I've quit drugs countless times.
Trust me I know I'm addicted but that's for a. Diff forum lol and thanks for your advice I'm getting more in a few min I'm gonna try it the only other concern I have is i think it will go faster this way cause wit the water i jus use a couple drops and I'm good for couple hours but this way I'm thinking a couple small lines and I its gone so I go from 30 dollars lasting 3 days to 1 day

The thread topic is snorting heroin, but what I'm saying is that most Australian heroin users will have no or limited experience with the use of black tar heroin, so the advice you will receive here is probably going to be less useful than you'd find in a forum full of users experienced with black tar.
Honestly I didn't even know where the people I've been talking to in this forum where from I jus figured it's people all over the world or what ever

i tried this and it was a really good way to keep the high going without going overboard but i admit i missed the rush. it was just like, bump, bump. inspiration. bump. make something. bump bump make something else. for you know as long as it lasted.[/QUOTE
Yes well there isn't much of a rush but I do keep a good high all day and Untell I find a way to stop without being to sick its perfect I would never use needles so ill never get that rush your talking about

i tried this and it was a really good way to keep the high going without going overboard but i admit i missed the rush. it was just like, bump, bump. inspiration. bump. make something. bump bump make something else. for you know as long as it lasted.

Yes well there isn't much of a rush but I do keep a good high all day and Untell I find a way to stop without being to sick its perfect I would never use needles so ill never get that rush your talking about

A bit off topic but that's what I always found wrong about the scene in pulp ficition, Mia snorts that line hard like she is snorting coke and she od's in about 2 minutes while Vincents in the bathroom talking about going home and jerking off. The shot in the heart well... dramatic effect.

@spiderkane you know you can edit your posts and make them into one, I don't really like the high from smoking it either man. It's a bit more stimulating IME.
Yea smoking it is completely different effect to me made my hole body feel Strang

A bit off topic but that's what I always found wrong about the scene in pulp ficition, Mia snorts that line hard like she is snorting coke and she od's in about 2 minutes while Vincents in the bathroom talking about going home and jerking off. The shot in the heart well... dramatic effect.

@spiderkane you know you can edit your posts and make them into one, I don't really like the high from smoking it either man. It's a bit more stimulating IME.
What do you mean make all my posts one ?
If I made all my posts one like it think you mean I'll have one Hella big post knowbody will read it lol. Plus this way I'm getting closer to changing lights

What do you mean make all my posts one ?
If I made all my posts one like it think you mean I'll have one Hella big post knowbody will read it lol. Plus this way I'm getting closer to changing lights

He doesn't literally want you to gather all your posts and turn it into one. You shouldn't post 2 or more posts consecutively in the same thread. If you have something else to add then simply use the "edit" feature and include whatever else you wanted to post. The reason behind this rule is so that there's no unnecessary flooding of a. the thread and b. the forum itself (via "bump"ing).
You posted 4 posts consecutively and another two posts consecutively right after that. If it weren't for ol' Goonbag, there would be 6 consecutive posts made by you. Just use the edit feature and don't flood the thread.

Edit:

If you don't want your singular posts to look so large then break them up using paragraph spacing, so that it's easier on the eyes. Trust me, nobody is going to be deterred by your post just because it has a few paragraphs in it, but they will, however, be put off by the fact that you've made so many separate posts. Take for example the following display of separating paragraphs;

Wrong example:
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

Correct example:
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

If you're having trouble quoting two different people on one post, then simple type the following without the spaces;

[ QUOTE ]<insert comment which you want in quote parenthesis> [ /QUOTE ]

I'm sorry if this explanation came off as condescending, but some people are genuinely new to using forums and there's nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
spiderKane said:

Posting just to get to Bluelighter status is something we don't allow here, so I'll pretend I didn't see that ;) What goonbag and Nozphexezora said is right, please try and avoid posting consecutively, it just makes things harder to read and is unecessary.

Following on from what Nozphexezora said about quoting, when you want to quote something, do what he said:
[ QUOTE ]<insert comment which you want in quote parenthesis> [ /QUOTE ]

But to make it come up as 'originally posted by', put the persons name after an =, like so, without spaces:

[QUOTE = footscrazy]insert comment which you want in quote parenthesis[/QUOTE ]

spiderKane said:
Honestly I didn't even know where the people I've been talking to in this forum where from I jus figured it's people all over the world or what ever

You're currently in Australian Drug Discussion. Have a look at the rest of the forum, there's a wealth of information to be found.

He doesn't literally want you to gather all your posts and turn it into one. You shouldn't post 2 or more posts consecutively in the same thread. If you have something else to add then simply use the "edit" feature and include whatever else you wanted to post. The reason behind this rule is so that there's no unnecessary flooding of a. the thread and b. the forum itself (via "bump"ing).
You posted 4 posts consecutively and another two posts consecutively right after that. If it weren't for ol' Goonbag, there would be 6 consecutive posts made by you. Just use the edit feature and don't flood the thread.

Edit:

If you don't want your singular posts to look so large then break them up using paragraph spacing, so that it's easier on the eyes. Trust me, nobody is going to be deterred by your post just because it has a few paragraphs in it, but they will, however, be put off by the fact that you've made so many separate posts. Take for example the following display of separating paragraphs;

If you're having trouble quoting two different people on one post, then simple type the following without the spaces;

I'm sorry if this explanation came off as condescending, but some people are genuinely new to using forums and there's nothing wrong with that.
Ok i get it and sorry yall didn't realize ill try to do this from my on I was jus tryin to answer everyone didn't even think bout it that way thank you

Ok I have to admit I am a complete newbie when it comes to heroin (i have searched for answers regarding this but could not find any mods, please close if you need to)

Firstly I have decided to try heroin,But i am scared/concered about using it IV as i have no experience with this method what so ever ,but I am highly considering snorting and or smoking it ,but have heard smoking it is pointless is this true ?

also if snorted how much would be needed for a decent but safe (if possible) high ? can you ingested it like in a tissue or something

would love some information regarding this and or personal experience from other members in helping me make an

I have tried CWE with 96 tablets in two goes in one night i barely felt a thing would this be an indicater of my opiate tolerance ?

any help ?:)
I put mine in little water in a visine bottle mix it all up and lay back on your bed lay your head off so your upside down and jus drain couple drops and wait bout ten min you'll feel it and decide from there if you want more make sure you stay about 5 min to allow it to drain do not snort jus allow it to drain also I wouldn't start out by smokegoing it cause it is a completely different feeling from Iv or snorting

Last edited:
Make sure for your first time you have decent 0.000g scales (you will be suprised how small 10mg really is)

I crushed the heroin into a fine powder using a spoon onto glass from a picture frame.

Then using my scales i measured out 10mg (measured 10mg twice and visually compaired the piles) and with a credit card racked the 10mg into a long thin line.

Got some paper (or a post-it note) scrolled up into a tube and softly and slowly inhale the 10mg of crushed powder. Do this gently so the powder sits in youe sinus and melts into your nose membrain.

I got super high for 3 hours off 10mg.

Ahhh good memories

Make sure for your first time you have decent 0.000g scales (you will be suprised how small 10mg really is)

I crushed the heroin into a fine powder using a spoon onto glass from a picture frame.

Then using my scales i measured out 10mg (measured 10mg twice and visually compaired the piles) and with a credit card racked the 10mg into a long thin line.

Got some paper (or a post-it note) scrolled up into a tube and softly and slowly inhale the 10mg of crushed powder. Do this gently so the powder sits in youe sinus and melts into your nose membrain.

I got super high for 3 hours off 10mg.

Ahhh good memories
How would I make mine into lines? I have bth after crushing it it jus all sticks all together and forms back into a rock sort of thing.

Spider,

Since you get different gear to what we get in aust usually, i have not had any experence with tar smack.

I would imagine there would be a simple procedure to turn tar into a dry substance to snort.

Although spider that nasal spray sounds pretty good, It may be the most efficient method when using black tar.

Spider,

Since you get different gear to what we get in aust usually, i have not had any experence with tar smack.

I would imagine there would be a simple procedure to turn tar into a dry substance to snort.

Although spider that nasal spray sounds pretty good, It may be the most efficient method when using black tar.
I stopped using been 2 days now I can't stand to snort or drain it is a better statement I can't stand it anymore I feel like it's leaking in my brain lol I went back to Norcos

That sounds like a good idea spider. Opiate addiction is serious, i try only touch opiates once/twicea month max and use it as a reward.

If you have any further questions feel free to post here but i think you would get better advice from any other section to australian section. Australia has a very unique drug culture.

Euro or north america may help you more and if theres no thread for snorting h, just post the question in a heroin thread.

Hope this helps and hope you get control of your usage

PLUR