• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How many grams of shrooms do you eat for a normal trip?

sonix

Bluelighter
i read on erowid that people eat 2.5 g as common but ive never heard of anyone eating half an eighth of mushrooms its always 4 g for a full trip of any mushrooms but i usually eat one and a half - 4 eighths for one trip the most ive eaten is 30 g of cyenesis mushrooms dumb idea but that was like an acid trip. so how much shrooms do you guys usually eat and why that ammount?

30g was like an acid trip???? Even weak cubensis mushrooms would rock your world at 30g!!! Also it varies so much even if you grow them they vary which does'nt include the storage and handleing that would take place if you get em off the street!!! Uusally most ones found or grown are Psilocybe Cubensis and they vary based on things like the substrain type which even varies among not only other suppliers but also varies itself too. The growing conditions effect it alot as well and usually indoor grown mushrooms are more potent and outdoor grown are more potent then wild.

I would say to anyone start with 1.5g tops and assume that will kick your ass cause even cubensis can and will if they are potent!!! Now if there a more potent strain of mushroom like cyans or pans then start with just .5g and again assume that will kick your ass cause if its a potent mushroom for its strain then it will be strong!!! This is why I do not like Mushrooms for tripping unless your looking for trouble cause even when you grow the same strain it can come out different in potentcy which makes it hard to get a consistant dosage which bothers me alot. Also I do not touch any street LSD unless I work my way up because they vary so much its just stupid not to work your way up!!!

I think he meant to say he ate 30 grams of fresh mushrooms. If not that is a hell of a lot of dried shrooms to eat 8o When I take shrooms Ill usually take an 1/8 , if there real strong than half of that.

1.5-3.0 grams is more than enough, if I go higher I just get more delusional and have greater amnesia.

It's difficult to say, due to varying potency from on strain to another. Then there are things like setting, and how you prepare them.... The most I've ever personally eaten is about seven dried grams (B+, personally grown) ground up and mixed in lemon juice, and that produced a trip so intense that I was effectively out of commission for about three or four hours (time ceased to exist). My body was essentially confined to bed; I could not walk if I tried - since 3d reality effectively disappeared...lol.
I've always found mushrooms, in the right dosage - to be far more intense than nearly any amount of acid... but that’s just me.

i read on erowid that people eat 2.5 g as common but ive never heard of anyone eating half an eighth of mushrooms its always 4 g for a full trip of any mushrooms but i usually eat one and a half - 4 eighths for one trip the most ive eaten is 30 g of cyenesis mushrooms dumb idea but that was like an acid trip. so how much shrooms do you guys usually eat and why that ammount?

The way hes saying it sounds like there dried and he says 2.5g erowid says is normal my firends eat 4g normally so its dried i'm pretty sure. I could be wrong but the way he talks sounds like there dried!!! Plus do mushrooms grow in washington state that are psilocybe mushrooms??? Cause if not I garantee you he did'nt grow them cause he would'nt be talking the way he does, unless maybe its a kit but most likey hes some kid who never ate 30g of cyans and is just trying to dick size himself to the board and doing a shit poor job of it cause if he did eat 30g of cyans he would have seen the hell itself for sure!!!

The way hes saying it sounds like there dried and he says 2.5g erowid says is normal my firends eat 4g normally so its dried i'm pretty sure. I could be wrong but the way he talks sounds like there dried!!!

ya there dried :)

30g of dried cyans are you sure they were cyans??? I'd believe that if they were cubensis cause i've seen people eat alot of mushrooms like 14g and be in a somewhat sane mindset which was likely due to them being handled alot and losing potentcy. Sorry cyans are so potent that just .5g can be too much for alot of people now again if there old and mishandled or dried unproperly then even cyans can be really weak but weak cyans are like potent cubensis so even then 30g of dried cyans are you sure!!!

i picked them myself i had half a ziploc bag after dried of mushrooms they were cyans thats all that grows in my area but they were potent i freaked out iwas high for about a full day i at them at 4 in the morning and was high til 5 in the afternoon i forget who i was, what i ate, where i was, i had complete ego death and i didnt move off a bed for 3 hours me and my friends laying down tripping too hard and we walked (barely) to a nice grass field with a huge hill was the most beautiful site ive ever seen in my entire life :) but ya i did go fucking crazy i forget how to speak english and didnt know the language for over half my trip i cried so much the trip helped me through alot

Cubensis: 30-40 grams fresh or 4-5 grams dry, when I take them with Rue. Without Rue, I usually eat a bit more. The most I've eaten was 40 grams fresh + 2-3 grams dry with 5 grams of Rue. It was one hell of a trip.

2.5g dried is my fav dosage for average potency cubensis.

I found 150 shrooms, in a brewed up and strained cup of tea, to be a nice light buzz, and a couple of hours more have another cup of tea, a friend of mine start at 250 shrooms in a tea, another had 500 but had bad trip, so I guess 150-200 shrooms for one brew is a comfortable place To be,,,, but that's just me and my opinion , plus its english shrooms so don't know if other countrys have different potency .

Happy tripping.

( ps. Remember no milk in the tea lol ).

an 1/8th dry has never done me wrong. a 1/16th gives playful visuals but nothing meaningful.

anywhere from .5-2.0. i dont really need much more than that. and i dont really enjoy them as much as some other psychs. they scared me once and now they tend to make me anxious thinking that might happen again. one day ill be able to forget that and just give in again. all in due time.

2.5g dried is my fav dosage for average potency cubensis.

I have tripped face off of 2.5g of some freshly picked and dried cubes. Totally surprised me....

Basically, except for hardheads, cubes of normal strength, I won't take less than 2.5g, most I have ever taken was 4g (all dried of course) and I was blasted, in a good way, but far stronger than I expected. No way I would take 7g without testing the waters with a smaller dose of the same batch first. I would say that unless the shrooms are terribly weak, there is no need for most people to take more than 4g-5g. With even average cubes, 4g is a hell of a nice strong trip.

One day, I am going to take 5g, in a dark room, with music, alone.

with almost all drugs i tend to need more than other people

but the last times i took mushrooms, i settled for around 7 dry grams prepared as tea, with a good dose of peganum harmala
it was never too much
but when the mushrooms were weak, it was definitely not enough

i once ate a dose that i estimate around 10 grams (+rue) and fainted in the street, before throwing up most of it
from then i started to develop a gag reflex that eventually made me turn to the magic solution which is the tea