• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How many grams of shrooms do you eat for a normal trip?

What are you looking to achieve? if a real loss of reality and OBE type experiences try 4.0 - 5.0grams (40/50 fresh) that's a total mind fuck! Samuiensis are my favourite!

Way late to the party on this, love reading these and have never gave my 2 cents. So here it goes

I like to chop up 4g and try my best to split it in half or ill split it stems and caps. I'll let soak in fresh squeezed lemon juice and a little squeezed orange too. Let it soak for 10-15 mins. At this point I take a 500mg vitamin C tablet. I take the first 2g or stems. Let it sit, usually do some form of art (almost always get the uncontrollable giggles) and once the effects start to kick in, roughly 30-45 mins in, I take the remaining 2 grams or caps. Always have a great trip, and it's manageable. The last few times I've tripped alone, and haven't had any issues.

I have also found that refraining from smoking any green while on your trip, results in a much more intense/noticeable trip.

Get yourself a pair of yellow-tinted sun glasses, I swore they made the inside of a bar look like a legit carnival. Completely changes everything switching from sunglasses to no sunglasses.

Happy Tripping!