• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How many grams of shrooms do you eat for a normal trip?

I always just eat an eighth. If it ends up being too intense I just deal with it.

Pending on the potency of the shrooms. I would normally eat 1.5-3.5 grams.

Half e for some trippy fun, and eigth or more for some real enlightening shit.

I did an eigth in my room alone at night with music and it was a great exerience.

.75 to 1.5 is my usual trip...I dont like tripping complete balls...I enjoy the lesser trips more.

I don't like to take less than 4 grams... I find anything less just makes me feel "weird." It's like a little bit of insanity that I'm sitting in on and watching play out from a mostly sober perspective, but I can't lose myself in it and fully embrace the experience. 4 grams and up, my entire consciousness is into the experience. It's the only way to go for me...

It really varies a lot depending on what I feel like. I always eat at least a half 8th to trip (sometimes I'll eat .5-.8 and go about my normal day to make it a little more interesting) but yeah anywhere from a half 8th to 8 grams (dried cubensis usually)

I completely lost my mind on 7g, I couldn't imagine going any higher, and I likely won't ever come near to approaching 7g in the future again. People talk about ego death and then talk about still being able to consciously make some sense of whats going on such as dying and being in some sort of limbo waiting to be shuttled to hell or whatever.. when I took those 7gs every shred of my sanity and reality completely dissolved.. its incredibly hard to explain but there was no making sense of anything.. I just was

I cant help but feel like most people bragging about absurd doses are just doing so to sound cool on the net. I know a dude who ate over a half ounce but he was also on a month long mushroom binge and accidentally just kept eating mushrooms one night at a party as he had a QP bag and was just munching them like chips.. so I guess its possible, but to claim 30g was an acid trip.. LOL okay bud. I realize this post is 4 years old and I honestly try to take peoples words and accept their experiences but sometimes I just seriously cant hang onto the grain of salt..

dude, i live around everett man, where did you pick them?

lol dude you just bumped a 4 year old thread with members that I havent seen around at all recently.. granted I just joined last month.. but still.

THe most I ever went to was a bit over 5 grams. Eating an entire quater seems like alot to me, I wouldn't really ever want to push it. I got to agree with Infant on this, taking much over 3.5 grams in other words 1/8 will be QUITE a strong trip.

I would say a normal strong trip and regular dried psycybin would be roughly 2.5 grams. more then half an eight. 3 people would be able to split a quatert and have a pretty damn good time IMO.

1.5 grams being my lowest dose.
3.5-5 grams being my average dose.
7-10 grams when I'm feeling the undeniable urge to do mushrooms. Its like they're calling me back, haha.

14 dried grams.

Regular use during the period mushrooms were legal in the UK pushed my tolerance up and seems to have been a permanent effect.

What trip is ever normal? None lol.. It varies upon how much money I have ;).. most is 7g's, don't recommend it. Half eighth is a light trip, eighth if ya wanna trip hard, and 5g's is to lose it.

5 grams dry is the dose that I took on the trip that changed my life. I'm not certain whether my brain chemistry is unusual or I just love tripping, but I find that the average dose of anything leaves something to be desired. We're all spitballing here, but I think the way that I like to trip is to take the highest dose possible without making the trip about being overwhelmed by the trip. And that maximum is different for everyone.That said, an eighth is a pretty normal dose for mushrooms and I've had fantastic trips on that much.

1.5 or a tiny bit over-2.0g dried but I would always take them with another person and we'd split 3.5g.

Most of the mushrooms I have ever gotten have given me quite an intense experience around 1.5-2 grams.