• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

• Heroin

Votes: 100 13.5%
  • Methadone

Votes: 98 13.2%
  • Oxymorphone

Votes: 27 3.6%
  • Tramadol

Votes: 22 3.0%
  • Benzodiazepines

Votes: 292 39.3%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 20 2.7%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • Meth/Amphetamines

Votes: 39 5.2%
  • Cocaine/Crack

Votes: 13 1.7%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • SSRI/SNRI/MAOI/TCA/TeCA antidepressants

Votes: 21 2.8%
  • Other Opiates/Opioids

Votes: 65 8.7%

• Total voters
Like most of you I start yawning,streaming eyes and body temp switching between hot and cold.
I always get a bad ache in my lower back as well.
The longer it goes on the contents of my bowel turn to liquid. When you are feeling that bad then that is when yr next hit of heroin is at its most sweetest.

Let's see: I can use this morning as a reference. I woke up drenched in a foul sweat - freezing, but too hot. I kept taking my comforter on and taking it off, flipped it over so it wouldn't be wet on my skin.

I got up, I was freezing (still am). I have on layers upon layers of clothing and my hands are like ice. I want to shower but I have to dose first or it'll be uncomfortable. I have achy muscles - my legs ... I want to pull them and rip them off! Also, I keep having to get a new Kleenex because my nose won't stop running. (punches person in face that would say 'better go catch it! mememe' :|)

Then, the anxiety (if no opiates are around/in reach) and I become EXTREMELY emotional/irritable - crying randomly, snapping easily. I yawn a lot, sneeze a lot. These are the first things I notice.

It gets worse :p

Last edited:
i knew we had a dopesick thread. i found it and am going to merge this thread into there.

I used to get this every time I scored also! Esp. if there was white involved... ^^^

I'm 7 days off now (involuntary ... It's a torrid love affair no needto explain to many of u)
Worst- legs, back pain and the mindfuck anxiety and want to shoot yourself for a dose
I find the circular thinking....THE worst. Allthe ways u could score. I don't iv but I always fantasize about it in WD.
Tomorrow night can't come fast enough. I'm done the worst of it but I dont wanna b doing it and i have it makes it harder.
Oh another bitch: time stops ... Tick tock.

U know what the shit part is. [snip - disposition] As it is I might failfor buprenorphine .

Last edited by a moderator:
i am an oc feign and have wored as a pharmacy technician for 10+ years. I have never stolen drugs straight from the pharmacies i have worked for cuz i know that is the way i make money to pay for my habit. if i got caught i would get fired and wouldnt be able to get a job as a tech because of a record. i dont know if i have some self control or just a realization that the job is my lifeline and without it i would have zero opiates!!!!!!! that would be scary. but i am not going to lie it is really hard when you are looking at 20 oc 40's in a machine that i know i could take out with no problem. but alas the paper trail would lead to me and i would be fired and have a record.... not good......

i am an oc feign and have wored as a pharmacy technician for 10+ years.

Okz Snorter,

My son is taking home pharmacy tech courses. I don't have to worry about him ever taking any of the pills because he doesn't even like to take aspirin! (Makes me wonder, is he really a decedent from me??? LOL) The most he ever did was smoke a little dope in his teens...and that was just to go along with his friends. Though I would never ask, you KNOW what's gone through my mind!!! It wouldn't do any good anyway because of the way we raised him...DAMNIT!!! LOL

Have any of you seen the TV ad about getting the post office stamp kit so you don't have to stand in line at the post office? It goes like standing in line at the post office as the worst thing in life. The first time I saw it I was in W/D and all I wanted to do was throw something through the TV!!! Dude, get me my script and I'll stand in 100 and 1 of your pussy post office nightmares!!!

Leaping Gnome

i love the part where your hands shake so bad that you have to go snort / smoke some heroin / oxy / morph before you can even think about shooting up...

Thank god i am not locked in this predicament any more.

But yes. there was a time when i could only score every other day, with a full fledged dope habit.

After 48 hours (and 24 hours of not using) i was in bad W/D, and seriously, the act of going out and copping some was unbearable. I felt like i was walking in hells scorching fire, but somehow my feet carried me to that spot it knew oh so well, and i met up made my connection.

Every time when i came home, my hands were shaking like i had parkinsons. The act of cooking up a shot in a spoon, or trying to stick a vein would have resulted in a disaster. I was shaking so bad i could not manage to set the shot or prepare it. So i had to snort / smoke about 3 times what i would normally shoot, and huddle up in a warm blanket and wait half an hour for my hands to stop shaking / twitching. By the time they stopped i was still in withdrawal, but finally able to shoot up. prepping the shot in that state took between half an hour to an hour.

Bad, bad times.

for me the worst part of the sickness is the bone and muscle pain. my bones and muscles especially in my legs start sore and progress to acute pain, so i am constantly kicking my legs around (i think thats why they call it "kicking (dope)", cant stay still, no comfort. excruciating pain, screaming, insomnia, hurting. chills, lack of energy. great.

Ugh God, for me the worst, worst worst worst is (and I have not looked thru this whole thread to see if anyone else has this, maybe it's just me) the HORNINESS. Because it's not the good kind of horny, it's the kind where I have to lie on top of my vibrator on the lowest setting (no point in wasting battery on the higher setting as I am too tired and SICK to try and COME, oh my god) just to get any sleep at all. /tmi

But yeah, a close second behind that is the part where your legs ache so bad and the only way to make it better is to pace and pace and wear a rut in the floor trying to keep your legs occupied.

Basically everything feels too bright, like lights are brighter, skin ultra sensitive, etc., and your whole body seems to be producing all this water out of fucking nowhere. I never understood that little factoid, you know the one, that says our bodies are 75% water? Until the first time I kicked. Gah, eyes watering, mouth watering, sweat, runny nose, runny shit. I have like, tears streaming from my eyeballs right now, cheesus.

Last edited:
i love the part where your hands shake so bad that you have to go snort / smoke some heroin / oxy / morph before you can even think about shooting up....

ahh how could i have forgotten that.

i was detoxing at a family members home a while back and they noticed my hands shaking uncontrollably and knowing my habits asked whether i was rattling. t'was a little ucomfortable.

Oh snap, I've never seen this WD thread before. This should come in in handy soon. Found someone that has valium, so once those are acquired I should have the necessary items to proceed go through to the other side.

i dunno if ive always had restless legs,(its been more than 10 yrs since ive been SOBER SOBER) or if this is a long term WD symptom, but its been over 5 months since i used and i cant fall asleep without mindlessly shaking my legs for a half hour. my dog is fed up with the bullshit and has been sleeping on the floor.

When we used to do Heroin I had a buddy I would ride down to Miami w everyday about a 45 min drive from pompano beach, and the closer we got to the spot the more louder and stankier farts he would rip. It would be so shitty to be sick and about to puke, and then the guy to take his sweet sweet time getting to us (which happened more often than not). So he is farting, I am gagging, we finally get the shit, so we zoom over to the <gas station> bathroom the one that has an entrance on the outside of the gas station. And were retying to fix up the shot, and he will just pull his pants down and start to shit on the toilet while he is shooting up and saying "Im sorry, im so sorry" LOL Fun times...

^^ lol. Haha damn I needed that laugh. How about another shitty part is finally gettin some cash but havin to wait until the next day when the banks open to get it. That's my current situation. I should just quit, it's almost day 4 and I'm for sure over the hump. Time will tell.

I'm sure a number of people on here have had to go to work when in some part of WDs. Man oh man is that shitty! I know it's not going to be my last time doing so either.

I've got a super sweet job working in a kitchen for a banquet hall. Was working the dishwasher and since the water inside is over 180 degrees, it gets hot as fuck down there sometimes. You know that scene at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark where the dudes face melts off when the ark is open? Felt like that was about to happen a few times.

Finally home now and finally toking up.

Working while dopesick sucks. Yikes. Especially when you work in the restaurant industry like me (waitress) and you are on your feet all day and dealing with shitty people.

The horrible stomach cramps. In the beginning of WD, I am so fucking constipated, in the bathroom for three hours of agony. And then after two days or so, i've got the runs that leaving my ass burning and my guts in turmoil.

Not sleeping for days and days, being so tired and lethargic but not being able to get ANY rest.

The runny eyes & nose, & sweating. I also get this weird, hot, pressure like sensation in my eye sockets and temples in the very beginning of WD, don't really know how to describe it but it sucks.

But this definitely takes the cake as one of the most agonizing symptoms of WD: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akathisia

"unpleasant sensations of inner restlessness that manifests itself with an inability to sit still or remain motionless"

When this sets in i'm just like FUUUUUUUUUU-

Yuppers... Today is day 6 now off of 10mg x 8 percs and 50ug fent patch/day habbit. Had to work this whole week through it, at a public sales job might I add. Needless to say, I did not sell shit this week. What has been getting me through is Immodium a/d, These crap tasting nutritonal shakes, and a healthy tapering dose of xanax, and melatonin x 3 a day. I also had a dentist appointment I had to go to during day 4, which was hell on earth, god, this was the worst w/d's I've ever gone through, chill's cold sweats, cravings WHILE in the dentist chair? I, will never, ever, ever ever ever ever in a million years do that again... I'll pay for the no show appointment next time. So yeah, worst part of being dope sick for me now is... visiting the dentist. But before that it'd deff. be that burning feel you get in your chest, that just makes you clinch up.