• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

• Heroin

Votes: 100 13.5%
  • Methadone

Votes: 98 13.2%
  • Oxymorphone

Votes: 27 3.6%
  • Tramadol

Votes: 22 3.0%
  • Benzodiazepines

Votes: 292 39.3%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 20 2.7%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • Meth/Amphetamines

Votes: 39 5.2%
  • Cocaine/Crack

Votes: 13 1.7%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • SSRI/SNRI/MAOI/TCA/TeCA antidepressants

Votes: 21 2.8%
  • Other Opiates/Opioids

Votes: 65 8.7%

• Total voters
when youre dopesick and a high friend calls you and tells you that they just got on. that SUCKS

Just Scored...to shit or not to shit?!

Now for all of us opiate addicts out there, we are very familiar with the "fire-cracker ass", as I heard it once so aptly named, that comes with the onset of withdrawals. Now for me, not only do I get this fire-cracker ass when I first start withdrawing...which is everyday I wake up without my stash...but it also seems to happen immediately after I score and am on the way back to my house. The anticipation/excitement/relief of finally getting my dope and racing back to my house to fix seems to breath fire to the fuse that is my watery bowels. When I get back to my house I have to shit so bad and I have the daily battle with myself of, do I relieve myself first or fix first? It really depends on how bad I'm WD'ing but usually I find myself using the bathroom first so that I can really enjoy fixing.

What about the rest of you opiate fiends? Anyone else go through this debate on a day-to-day basis?

shit then fix. I love the bubble gut anticipation feeling. I went through it today along with the nausea after using. ahhhhhh I love it!!

people seem to be ignoring this thread, but as opiate users here at BL this is actually a real problem......

go to the washroom, then fix.

Shit and use at the same time, especially if you smoke it. You get the euphoria from taking a shit AND from using your dope. Even if it is one of those painful, hot, fire-cracker shits, using while shiting will take the pain away =P

Shit and use at the same time, especially if you smoke it. You get the euphoria from taking a shit AND from using your dope. Even if it is one of those painful, hot, fire-cracker shits, using while shiting will take the pain away =P

Even being off suboxene for 2 weeks and having really no more withdrawal symptoms now, the one thing that still gets me is painful shitting. It feels like I'm crapping out jagged rocks. owww.

but when I was really withdrawing, the worst thing ever is RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME!! I would take extreme diarrhea, nausea and depression over fucking restless legs. I would move my legs so much that my muscles would ache, but I still couldn't stop moving...you cant lay down or sit still without being reminded of your fucking crazy restless limbs...

Now for all of us opiate addicts out there, we are very familiar with the "fire-cracker ass", as I heard it once so aptly named, that comes with the onset of withdrawals. Now for me, not only do I get this fire-cracker ass when I first start withdrawing...which is everyday I wake up without my stash...but it also seems to happen immediately after I score and am on the way back to my house. The anticipation/excitement/relief of finally getting my dope and racing back to my house to fix seems to breath fire to the fuse that is my watery bowels. When I get back to my house I have to shit so bad and I have the daily battle with myself of, do I relieve myself first or fix first? It really depends on how bad I'm WD'ing but usually I find myself using the bathroom first so that I can really enjoy fixing.

What about the rest of you opiate fiends? Anyone else go through this debate on a day-to-day basis?

I would say that I would go toilet first so I can actually get some of that crap out of my bowels cos I know once I have had my fix I won't be able to have a crap and will end up even more blocked up with crap.
I prefer to try and empty my bowels while I have the chance to.

Another thing is getting this annoying feeling in your throat. It would feel like you have a bunch of spit that you could not get rid of. You'll be hawking and spitting all morning but that shit still feels stuck back there.

Damn I read trough this whole thread,and I got to agree with jail being the absolutely worst place to kick opies..

Especially if you have a half a gram of bad speed pumping around your veins on top of being sick.. in jail...now that is just living hell...

but when I was really withdrawing, the worst thing ever is RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME!! depression over fucking restless legs. I would move my legs so much that my muscles would ache, but I still couldn't stop moving...you cant lay down or sit still without being reminded of your fucking crazy restless limbs...

This a thousand times. You can at least lessen the other symptoms to a degree if not eliminate them, but RLS is the worst, I've never found anything that really works.

Also, it lasts at least 2 weeks even after all other symptoms are gone, and that's from H WDs that normally last only 4 days for me, ymmv of course.

Going cold turkey without any other choice sucked and I hated the part when you wanted to just lie in bed and just never wake up again because of the pain but then you have to keep running back and forth to the bathroom to throw up. Last experience of me doing this was the week of prom.... I seriously cried at one point can't believe I made it through it. My mom didn't even ask me too much about it she just thought I had a virus or something. Sometimes I wonder why my mom hasn't figured it out yet but then again I think it's better that she doesn't know.

Withdrawal symptoms (from opiates)

What, for you, are the first signs/symptoms your going in withdrawals?

For me I guess it was yawning and teary eyes....curious what others experiences are.

mod-note: I've just changed the title so that everyone knows you're specifically talking about withdrawal from opiates. - verso

Last edited by a moderator:
yea same bro with the addition of cold flashes, runny nose, and the chronic liquid shits...

-> Drug culture (I assume it fits here)

Cold.

Edit- A mod maybe add (opiates) tag to title for clarity... I tried to add it myself but it only applied to the redirect title.

For me it is the anxiety. Followed shortly by the yawning/tearing and stomach discomfort. Then the RLS, hot/cold flashes and amplified pain come in. Although everytime I detox it seems totally different from the last time. I guess there's no harm in keeping me on my toes, eh? Haha

I don't experience very many intense or uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms; I might feel a bit achy (in my neck and back), but I don't get the restless legs, shakes, sweating, or anything at all like that... but! I do sneeze (a lot) for some strange reason, and that's a bit annoying...

restless legs, yawning and extreme pain in my lumbar area then the sniffles and sneezing starts shortly after are the signals for me. and of course the runs start a few hours after those symptoms have peaked.

i've never had any problems with nausea (spewing) when i've been in wd's many times over the last 5 years, nor had much of a problem with spewing when i'd taken high doses, and am absolutely thankful for that.

I forgot about "the runs"... yeah, definitely the runs... :\