• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most euphoric, utopia-esqe drug that you've experienced?

Peyote, followed closely by heroin. Of course, they're quite different. But peyote gave me... you know, an experience. I felt very connected with things, with the world, and I felt like I gained some understanding of the cosmic design that didn't go away after I came down.

Probably methylone, which I prefer to MDMA for many reasons. The euphoria is stratospheric, it's more stimulating than pure MDMA and my confidence is boosted sky high. Everything is sensual and lovely. I could abuse it for days, re-dosing constantly and still get amazingly high with NO comedown. Beat that, MDMA.

Only drawback is the short duration. Man, I miss you methylone.

I can't name one, or quite remember the combos, but I've had my most euphoric combos in the world.

One lately was a lot of methadone I was nodding on, smoked a fatty bong rip of some indica (I keep a low weed tolerance these days), my diclazepam maintenance, and then smoked the largest amount of the crystal a-php I could. Even had the doses timed to line up just right to those instant smoked/vaped effects. Just put everything down and fell into bed and could only feel the feels.

I dont think the euphoria from harder drugs are as good as what hallucinogens can achieve. And then you can mix in harder stuff with that, like an opiate or mdma.

Heroin: The entire world felt covered in a warm golden glow, and time seemed to slow down. Everything felt peaceful and relaxed. No concerns about anything, just total relaxation, along with a warm rush throughout the entire body, similar to alcohol.
LSD: The entire world was colorful and different. Closing eyes lead to many color patterns always changing. Total physical pleasure, constant shivering which felt indescribably good, physical contact like cuddling felt even more intense and warm.
Meth: Just a total relaxation and sense of purpose when staying still, when physically active, tremendous amounts of energy and physical precision. Made music sound mind-blowing.
MDA/MDMA/Ketamine Combo: Was so overpowering that I nodded off for a bit. Total relaxation and every task was immensely amplified. Connection with other people felt like talking to the closest family member, lover, and friend, all in one.

Many more, just top four experiences.

EDIT:

Special note for cannabis in a spiritual context. Total sense of purpose and creative ideas that I've never had when not high. Immense euphoria from sunsets, music, and socializing.

1st: IV Wellcanol (dipipenone) def. 2nd : high dose oral morphine and high dose oral oxycodone together.

Insufflated Oxycodone is the most practical and most euphoric, blissful drug for me.,

Other than that, Nitrous Oxide, or whippits, have incredible euphoria and bliss, but they're an expensive habit. Hippy crack for life tho <3 ;)

Zolpidem.

Such effect is not meant to last, and it did only for ~2 years (daily basis).

1. First 10 high dose MDMA sessions ime and smoking DMT but that only lasts minutes.

2. MDMA+psilocybin mushrooms+nitrous combo, eating them together makes one hell of a come up/on set but it feels like pure bliss/bleeding euphoria is what it feels like for me.

3. High oral dose of Morphine(300-400mgs) or Oxycodone ir(150-200mgs) + 4-6mgs of Alprazolam

4. First 2-4 times I.V heroin, after the few times iv done it it doesn't treat me the same sorta like how MDMA does.

5. MXE+Alprazolam+Nitrous combo. Was my addiction for 2 years and am glad I'm dissociative clean now. Very nice euphoric high but very addictive for me.

There's tons of others that contend for sure but these experiences stand out the most for me.

Last edited:
I'm still sticking to my guns and saying BZD's + My first speedbawl.. However, IV Mephedrone is total goddamn mayhem. Going from pushing the plunger down to maximum pupil dilatation, eye wobbles galore, my eyes were quite literally going crazy, rolling the hardest one could possible fathom.. That shit lead to a 3 day binge of rolling tits non-stop, rubbing fabrics of my face. What a bender..

When I think of the word "euphoria" MDMA with no tolerance always seems to come on top... IV opiates are great, but that first roll is just overwhelmingly euphoric. Strange that anyone would consider ketamine their most euphoric substance, I personally get little in the way of true euphoria even when IM'ed... definitely enjoyable, bot not exactly the epitome of euphoria. But alas every man has his poison.

aMT + Diclazepam + MPA + BK-2CB + 5-MeO-DALT + Poppy Tea + Alcohol was pretty damn euphoric.

IV Mephedrone, rolling the hardest you could EVER roll, eyes literally wobbling SO hard you cannot focus, every hair standing up, go from normal to dinnerplates in all of 1 second.

^That sounds incredible, in the right setting.

Most of the profundity of experiences comes in the mind&set&setting

Probably 4-AL.

Granted it very nearly killed me, but the right dose is... wow.
27 hours of heavy nodding, alongside slight dissociation.

I gotta admit that taking over 50mgs valium (dose dependent on individual) had me feeling like there was never anything wrong in the world at all

^well that effect wears off fast lol

I don't know, those first few days scripted amp have yet to be beat...