• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most euphoric, utopia-esqe drug that you've experienced?

I dont see how lsd is more utopiesque than mdma or mda.. Or even opiates for that matter. One bad trip and you are in for a dysphoriaesque 12 hours.
sp0r

I used to be prescribed adderall, and I used to eat it with oxys. A pharmaceutical grade speedball, pure bliss.

I'd have to go with a weekend with enough Heroin and Ketamine to last,,, having said that I've always got valium on hand so that's just a given anyway,,, fuck I miss Heroin and Ketamine,, cant get hold of neither atm, Nearest I can do these days isn't too bad tho - eating 6 large ground pods in yoghurt, plugging WAY more Tramadol than I should do and then a bit later maybe 400mg of Dihydrocodeine in a few plugs plus the regular potentiators, Valium n Neurontin,, oh and maybe some Ephedrine just to keep me the right side of the nod and not fallin asleep

Meth hands down. A monster hit IV, like 250 mg. I've nearly died with the crazy amounts I've done at once, but the rush is so incredible I really don't care if die when I'm experiencing it. Very dangerous, if you have never shot meth please don't. It's just too good.

my current major snd consistent euphoric experience is when i walk out of the chemist with script in hand, get in car and take a handful of valium and chew a little oxy. by the time i'm home the valium has well set in so i'm obviously already chilled.

then it's time to prep a shot.

heavenly.

Methamphetamine

You feel SUPERHUMAN.. Like you could pick up an AK-47 and take over the US without having to shoot it...Have them surrender just by looking in your eyes
you feel like you could run a tri-athalon then proceed to fuck your girl for 10 straight hours

makes you feel like scarface on coke "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND" *get shot 15 times*
"IM NOT DONE YET MUTHA FUCKAZZZZZZ"

im going to switch it up a little.

nobody is mentioning my buddy alcohol here. mild drunkeness with low dose opiates, a few somas, and a bong hit. then im flying right where i need to be

im going to switch it up a little.

nobody is mentioning my buddy alcohol here. mild drunkeness with low dose opiates, a few somas, and a bong hit. then im flying right where i need to be

ive been there and done that.. but euphoria-utopia feeling cant be matched if you have tried crank before, maybe molly but never tried it

i would have said cannabis 10 years ago
MDMA 2-3 years ago
2C-E 1-2 year ago
and 4-ACO-DMT atm

(furthermore i've started an SSRI so my MDMA days are gone for the moment)

I dont think there is anything more euphoric than mdma. I mean seriously guys. Its almost too much euphoria. Methylone a close second.
Opiates are definately euphoric but they arent constantly smacking you in the face like mdma saying HEY YOUR IN HEAVEN YOU LOVE THIS THIS IS GREAT for 6 hours.
haha
spr00

IV cocaine, hands fucking down. I honestly think that doing cocaine and/or crack, no matter how you do it, is a one way path to the most fulfilling and satisfying high of anythinf else. Most people will disagree, but from seeing how so many people talk about it, it seems the majority of them haven't tried the fire that I'm talking about. I'm talkin that fish scale white with the yellowish tint; its as hard as a rock and when the light hits it, it glimmers like it's embedded with diamonds. You shoot a half of a qtr g and it rings your bell; you cant walk, or talk, or think - all you can do is be high..oh man there is no other drug that comes even slightly close to how amazing actual GOOD cocaine is. Even crack is amazing if its fire, used to get some shit in Sarasota, FL that would blow your wig back; 20 sec high my ass, the hard i got youd hit it once and put it down for an hour... oh, good cocaine is the bees knees

I'd say

#1 - Mushrooms - But only for very brief, fleeting moments. But the euphoria I've experienced on mushrooms, at their best and my best. Basically - when everything has come together, for a brief moment of a mushroom trip; on a few occassions - nothing has ever felt better.

#2 MDMA - Not really something I'm into any more, but I was 10 years ago and as far as feeling ridiculously good goes, for an extended period of time too, I guess MDMA. It's not true happiness/bliss - like with the mushrooms, it feels sort of 'fake' at the time even, but geez, when MDMA works well - and feels clean - it's a damn good feeling.

#3 Heroin - definitely doesn't have the sheer euphoria of some other drugs, but damn does it take away your worries. Best drug there is for just chilling out at home, feeling smug and warm.

Shrooms,acid,mescaline for fun with others.

Heroin always for me in the past.

Speedbawl and benzos without a fucking doubt..
Dank ass rolls aside that, or caineeeeeeeeee while being drunk as fuck.

Ok I'm not trying to down anybodys opinion or DOC, but heroin? . . eh, I just don't get it.
Don't get me wrong, I have a very deep love for opiates, but I like the clean, energetic opiates (i.e. hydromorphone, oxycodone, etc...) not the dirty, 'nod and drool all over yourself like a mental patient' type like H and morphine. I like to be conscious during my high, not half asleep, burning pinholes in my shirt from cigarettes I forgot I lit up

lol, Idk. I just dont understand heroins appeal. Opiates are so great so why heroin when theres higher quality pain killers?

Fuck i remember those feelings. The thing is this euphoria comes not only from the drug but it's also induced by the set/setting.
-The most strongest one was definetly my first time taking MDMA with my best friend and other homies, fuck man i felt soo good, at some point we where blasting some tunes and it was umbelievable. To this day when i listen to one of them in particular i feel a medium/strong euphoria from the music alone.
-Also one of my first times taking tramadol, i just felt pure happiness and euphoria, at this time i was in a lot of physical pain so the relief was extraordinary. It was even stronger than my first time taking IV morphine at the hospital, for some reason.

I've also felt strong euphoria at parties while drinking and smoking tonnes of weed and also while being completely sober, that last one it's a very strong and can even be compared with drug induce euphoria but its very random.

combo of 2C-E and 4-FA parachuted... then 120mg of MXE sublingualed was orgasmic heavenly divine!