• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most euphoric, utopia-esqe drug that you've experienced?

Its like that in the beginning but if you form any kind of habit you cansay bye bye to some of the truely special effects. I rarely get that awesome head tihles that iI usedto. I also dont lose my self as much. Its "normal" to be high as hell lol the novelty wears off.

If you stick to once a month you won't need to worry about any of that.

I do sulphate fairly often, have done for the past year and still love it, dont think i'll get into doing meth too often though. and definitely wont be smoking it again, the lethargic after effects ruined me, usually im fine but that burnt me out

Dunno how people can smoke it every day, fuck that

Ecstasy cut w/ meth... it was more of a peaceful feeling... i thought i was in heaven... hard to explain... i felt eternally greatful for everything... im curious about the euphoric feeling people get from psychedelics though... i never got that on psychedelics... sounds interesting

Im actually starting Lyrica(pregabalin) and dont really understand its mechanism of action and was wondering if it had any interaction with HBWR seeds

Im actually starting Lyrica(pregabalin) and dont really understand its mechanism of action and was wondering if it had any interaction with HBWR seeds
I know its lame to quote its own post but im so lazy, if it has no interaction it would be the best combo for body comfort and calmness.

Wrong thread to start with.
I'm not sure of any interaction specifically, but GABA modulation often has undesirable effects on psychedelics.
We have Mega/B&D Threads on both substances if you use the search bar. :)

I actually only really misconstructed my post, what I meant to say first is that the combo Pregabalin and LSA would sound le most euforic to me cuz both of them alone are pretty euforic, then i was wondering if anyone here knew about interaction cuz i dont understand clearly its mode of action other than GAD modulation. (was just soo ''lazy'' )

Cocaine iv feels that way.
I'll keep going even when I feel like shit all but 30 seconds after my shot.
Been a minute wouldn't mind a bit.

IMO ketamine is pretty darn "utopia-esque" in the type of euphoria it produces, because of the dissociation I find that it makes the euphoric qualities more epic feeling and with more of a sense of grandeur.

Morphine and Cacao. The bliss is just too good.

Cacao makes you feel explosive happy.

I rarely have because I could fall in love with it everyday if I could but I don't so I only have it like once every few months.

First time I ever took Adderall was such a perfect feeling and was the high I always imagined my dream drug to be like. I will never forget it, the euphoria was such an intense rush flooding through my brain. I miss it!

Amphetamines, more specifically Adderall. I was prescribed it for ADHD back 5 years ago for my junior year of high school. I mainly got it for a competitive edge in e-sports. I ended up going in with little to no knowledge that it could get you as high as it could from therapeutic dosages. Anyways, long story short -- just 20mgs of those little orange footballs blasted me away in ecstasy. I felt extremely empathetic, alive, ambitious, optimistic, powerful, and one with everything. I really did feel like nothing could go wrong and that everything was perfect. Unfortunately 6 months later the crashes started happening and it lost its magic. :(

If tolerance weren't a thing, and it were always like the first handful of times it would be the best life ever, everyday! Someday maybe we'll be able to make that a reality. Since those days I feel like somethings missing.