• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you'd never wear...

Almost forgot, no matter how hard my girlfriend begs, I will not wear burberry :X

crocs! *looks at pander bear ;)*
skinny jeans (NO ONE looks good in them)
sleeveless anything. dresses, shirts, whatever-not gonna wear it

Almost forgot, no matter how hard my girlfriend begs, I will not wear burberry :X

With the exception of the burberry underwear she got me

Finder said:
Yeah, what are "mom jeans"? Special jeans to fit the "mom ass"? Let us not mention the "mom pouch".

momjeans.jpg

basically jeans with the waist coming up to the boobs and usually don't have pockets in the back making mom ass look even bigger. so gross.

Wizekrak: I think I told you this before, but... you sexy fucker ;)

Wearhousepunk; You might be right about them being fruity, since I really like them on other guys ;).

lol @ 'mom jeans'. jeans should NOT cover the belly button, in my opinion. they shouldn't cover 1/2 the ribcage either, come to think about it.

Are the Palestinian scarves still in fashion?? They definitely aren't in bkk.

heh...not really.
I was mainly referencing you.
Popped collars are also (mostly) gone.

>>Two other things I DREAD wearing:

The Fanny Pack>>

Question for anyone:

Are or were fanny packs "cool" or even acceptable in Israel currently or in the recent past? I ask because there's an Israeli in the soc department (anti-zionist non-Palestinian) who gladly dons these, and I want to know if he's just a dork or if this really is some cross-cultural thing.

I really don't understand why so many moms wear jeans like that. Do they honestly think they look good? Where's DarthMom, maybe she could answer this for us?

^^lol! The token mom hahah

I used to have to wear fanny packs for work...hey I made money

damn those mom pouches are hot!!! I can't wait to get mine, I wonder if they do pouch implants? what sort of drugs could you store in those?? Hmmmmmm.......

wow, I never realized so many people didn't like shorts.

I also never realized how many people are super self-conscious. Not that there's something wrong with that, it's just that it must be exhausting.

Sure, there are things that I won't wear, but I just find it amazing how some people eliminate entire genres of clothing (shorts, sandles, hats, tshirts).