• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use- Part II

still not close to vaped MDPV sexy times but nothing can touch peevee for that.

I haven't touched that shit for years now, but I still dream about it. Literally. I dream about that first time that I fired it up on foil and my vision sharpenened. It literally changed my perception forever. Terrible shit. Godz bless all those in the grips of it. It leads nowhere - except psychosis.

Last edited:
Hey all,
I've had a little fish in my fridge for the last 3 or so years and never gotten around to consuming it.
Would it be safe to take?

Anyone witnessed or have any stories about people G'ing out violently? (Usually in combination with meth/coming down from meth).
Have many a haunted memory of watching someone trying to violently hump everything in sight while acting and sounding like an infant baby at the same time, while the people watching have no fukkking idea whats going on or what to do.

egh...juiceheads.

fun drug though.
:/

Do any of the GHB analogs have a longer duration of action that GHB?
A few years ago, I would source a substance from a supplement company in Melbourne which was a purported sleep aid. It came in a roll on bottle like deodorant, and the active ingredient was gamma valecterone. I guess it may have originated from the valerian plant but dunno.
Any ways, around 5 mil was my sweet spot, but it took about 10 -15 mins to come on fully, and it stuck around for a long time, like, I had a raging habit, and spent several months in a fluffy cloud of awesomeness and several horrible moments where I woke up screaming at the sky or wrapped around a toilet bowl with several lost hours. For obvious reasons, we called it slow-j.
The company rang me and told me that the tga were about to stop their importing/selling and did I want the last couple of bottles which I snapped up before it was stopped. I haven't tried to source any since

This thread is crazy; people are talking about ghb/gbl/14 interchangably as if they are the same thing.

Why? whats the problem with just squirting into your mouth?
Multiple reasons. First off, it's better to sip on it rather than take your dose all at once. Second of all, if you have undoluted gbl and not ghb, that shit will literally didsolve tissue in your mouth. It took the varnish off of my table I used to measure doses on, even with wiping up droplets a few seconds later. Where it touches, it takes off the varnish. Third of all sometimes Id get so inebriated id redose with the dropper into my mouth and forget I redosed, so take another dose and then wake up 4 hours with my door still wide open and sound ustem blaring LOL. Probably pissed my neighbors off so bad.

What's good with naGHB? How do the effects compare to GBL and 1,4 butanediol? (never tried straight GHB)

naGHB (Sodium GHB; Na+GHB-) is one of the forms salt forms GHB comes in. It can either be as a chunky/ waxy white/yellow-offwhite crystalline powder that absorbs water freely from the air so must be kept in a sealed container except for when measuring out doses or it fucks the dosing up, or volumetrically dissolved in an amount of water for easier storage/consumption. One can get bacteriostatic saline water for this. kGHB (Potassium GHB) is the other form GHB, whether it is one or the other depends on what reagent (NaOH/KOH, informally known as lye/caustic potash) is used to make it from (usually from GBL).

How do they compare? naGHB/kGHB simply taste salty, and kick in slower with an overall more chilled-out effect. It can get pretty intense at high doses, but seems way better for the body.

GBL has an effects profile of its own, immediately attempting to dissolve into all your tissues/blood while pulling OH- cations from your bloodstream, tissues, etc. This can result in a condition called acidosis if proper time isnt given between doses, or doses are high enough for a prolonged period. GBL is, ime, way more manic, prone to blowouts, and more addictive with a much worse comedown/worse quality sleep. GBL is good dont get me wrong, it has its own flavor of euphoria, but the blowouts are something special. Seems to have the tolerance increase much higher than GHB as well, with GBL i would blow myself out before a long day of partying/with stuff to do the next day, and get perhaps 3-4 hours to sleep waking up refreshed(yet extremely manic). With GHB, it was more of a smooth sleep, and I could easily get my 4-5 hours and then have relaxing shower, etc in the morning without any extreme mania.

Never (knowingly) tried 1,4-butanediol. From what I have read about it, it has no effects profile of its own until metabolised into GHB, and the metabolic pathway of it means that if one has alcohol in their system, the 1,4-butanediol will keep building up until the alcohol is metabolized (perhaps with an unwitting individual drinking more and more of this "weak g 1,4-butanediol" along with alcohol, only to blow out super hard at the end of the night.

I would recommend if anyone has GBL or 1,4-butanediol (the two main ways vendors list them online), to look up how to convert to a GHB salt before dosing, if you want to get the full benefit out of GHB.

Last edited:
Hello, I am a real GBL enthusiast but I would like to try GBH, and wants to convert. I know there are a lot of threads about this subject, however I feel like often go down paths that are too academic and call for harsh chemicals or proper labs, I would love to understand all that and work with Lye etc but what I would like to do is cook up a fresh batch of GHB from some GBL using ideally household products such as baking soda. Maybe it's not possible and I am dreaming the impossible dream, but is there a recipe out there more like baking a cake rather than making rocket fuel..? I'm not too fussed about it being the perfect conversion, just want to get GBH at the end. Can anyone direct me? I have read about baking Soda conversions, anyone actually had some success?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate, please don't use 'swim' here - it is against our user agreement.
Just say I/me/my. Speaking in person won't do anything to protect you legally, and just makes posts hard to read.

I edited the 'swim' from your post

Yeah i have seen it before, i have actually made it before (yes its legal in a few countries still)

U add Naoh to the ethanol shake till it gets pretty hot then let it cool then add the solution to the GBL in a glass pyrex.

The texture was very waxy? it was also very very hydroscopic. It tasted very salty. Was pretty strong stuff but i didnt like it at all.

Do you have the forumla for that or instructions? Would prefer ghb to the liquid, as it didnt end well last time.

Anyone witnessed or have any stories about people G'ing out violently? (Usually in combination with meth/coming down from meth).
Have many a haunted memory of watching someone trying to violently hump everything in sight while acting and sounding like an infant baby at the same time, while the people watching have no fukkking idea whats going on or what to do.

egh...juiceheads.

fun drug though.
:/

witnessing this once is more times than anyone should ever see that messy shit in their life. Unfortunately, though I'm not a juice user, a living situation a few years back led me to bear witness to such behaviour on a near-daily basis. Fucking gross.

Hi,

I have been suffering from severe insomnia for most of my life and it's starting to affect my abilities to function normally in life. I've looked for and tried other solutions but to no long term success. GHB seems like the perfect cure for me and I would like to make some and give it a try. But I can't find a reliable buyer. I have already lost some money trying to order it form the Netherlands and Lithuania and don't really want to risk it again.

Does anyone knowa reliable website?

Thank you

Welcome to Bluelight.

Sourcing isn't allowed here so your post will be modified or deleted.

Hi,

I have been suffering from severe insomnia for most of my life and it's starting to affect my abilities to function normally in life. I've looked for and tried other solutions but to no long term success. GHB seems like the perfect cure for me and I would like to make some and give it a try. But I can't find a reliable buyer. I have already lost some money trying to order it form the Netherlands and Lithuania and don't really want to risk it again.

Does anyone knowa reliable website?

Thank you

Sorry mate, but that's a terrible idea :/ Daily use of GHB is almost certain to result in dependence, and the quality of sleep offered by GHB isn't great. The doses required to knock you out are also close to an overdose, since it has a very small therapeutic margin. What you're suggesting is a recipe for disaster.

Please help asap!!!

Im wondering, if 1,4-B needs to pass through the liver to become ghb does that mean rectal administration is going to have poor/no bioavailability?