• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South West v2

anyone try yellow keys?

*EDIT* apparently according to a pill testing kit, and some reviews from some friends... very high-quality MDMA/MDA pills... pretty much the same as purple keys, just different color.

Last edited:
Yellow keys are BOMB. Best pills ive tried yet. Im getting 14 of them tomorrow...

Mac Mel said:
Yellow keys are BOMB. Best pills ive tried yet. Im getting 14 of them tomorrow...

yeah
i was a bit sketched out as they look different in consistency in comparison to the green and purple keys, i mean same "key" stamp... but these yellow keys dont have any sort of specks etc. in them.

how do they compare to other pills you've tired ( like other stamps )?

watch out peeps. I heard there were copy cats of the famous "key" going on around. Anyway, i'd like feedbacks of these yellow keys as well. My connect also has em on deck.

fukuy98 said:
watch out peeps. I heard there were copy cats of the famous "key" going on around. Anyway, i'd like feedbacks of these yellow keys as well. My connect also has em on deck.

A good friend of mine ingested 2 after doing about 11 or 12 orange ladies on saturday night ( he has a tolerance... ), and he was rolling pretty good and he was said they were super smooth and clean with no signs of meth, maybe a bit of MDA.

SWIM or maybe it was me had some super duper yellow buddahs, best i had in along time, very clean, no meth, no come down ..girl i got em drove to the bay to get em

EDit: got them in cen cal, right in the middle

fukuy98 said:

I was just gonna ask about these... a friend saved a couple of these green pills with a strong press and a key etching. May get a shot at these soon.

I took one a couple months ago but also ended up railing (against my better judgement) Oxy, Klonopins, and eating Xanaxes [long story] so I have selective amnesia from the occurrences that night..

Anyone know what's in these green keys?

Al_S_Dee said:
I was just gonna ask about these... a friend saved a couple of these green pills with a strong press and a key etching. May get a shot at these soon.

I took one a couple months ago but also ended up railing (against my better judgement) Oxy, Klonopins, and eating Xanaxes [long story] so I have selective amnesia from the occurrences that night..

Anyone know what's in these green keys?

if they're the older green keys
there really good clean pills
they might have some MDA in them, but personally... i like that :D

So whats the deal with these?? Are the yellow keys as good as the purple and green keys?

Paperweight said:
So whats the deal with these?? Are the yellow keys as good as the purple and green keys?

i never tried the purple or green keys

i just know the yellow keys are of good quality... clean, strong pills.

Anyone hear of White Canadians? They have a maple leaf on them.

Is anyone still even post here? I haven't seen one post yet alone a response to my question in 3 days???

mbwjr said:
Is anyone still even post here? I haven't seen one post yet alone a response to my question in 3 days???

Seems pretty dead.. I check this forum daily, but unfortunately, it seems like not many others do..

(and nope, haven't seen any maple leaf beans - heck, haven't seen ANY lately :X )

OzzBozz said:
i never tried the purple or green keys

i just know the yellow keys are of good quality... clean, strong pills.

the purple keys with white specs on them were heavenly, one of 07 best for sure. Not so confident about the new keys going around rite now. if they dont have white specs on them, probably come from diff maker then.

lilianM said:
the purple keys with white specs on them were heavenly, one of 07 best for sure. Not so confident about the new keys going around rite now. if they dont have white specs on them, probably come from diff maker then.

well i've talked to people and the green and yellow keys are still good pills, but not as good as the original purple keys. THey have less MDMA... but still a nice amount in them.

has anyone heard about the "blue aliens".

my friend picked up on some keys and "blue aliens", and the people who were taking the blue aliens were straghtup-tripping out. My friend who took 2 ( normally takes 2-3 pills to roll ), was rolling or tripping out very hard. He kept getting a "floating" sensation when he'd walk around the room, and he'd get visuals.

I'm trying to think what could be in these pills... Ketamine, 2c-b???
i'm hoping someone on these boards with a pill-testing kit stumble across these pills.