• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South West v2

Yea ozzbozz, i like 2 know what up with them aliens too. The skeleton keys and double d's have been in the new orleans area. My boy ate a grey or light blue alien and peach DC and was puking and kind of tripping and shaking. He normally eats 10 but these made him real sick and i had to rush him to the ER. i saw a report on pill reports saying they were fiya but now the report gone. i know i have the same kind as in the report cause the report had an image with the same alien bean.

I picked up some green keys (newer batch) and they were weak. my friend said the same thing also - just a low to medium dose of MDMA. I was offered yellow ones (same press) but I passed.

studlysemite said:
I picked up some green keys (newer batch) and they were weak. my friend said the same thing also - just a low to medium dose of MDMA. I was offered yellow ones (same press) but I passed.

i've heard there are two batches of keys going around. Apparently both are weaker than the original purple keys, but ones stronger than another.

11abc11 said:
Yea ozzbozz, i like 2 know what up with them aliens too. The skeleton keys and double d's have been in the new orleans area. My boy ate a grey or light blue alien and peach DC and was puking and kind of tripping and shaking. He normally eats 10 but these made him real sick and i had to rush him to the ER. i saw a report on pill reports saying they were fiya but now the report gone. i know i have the same kind as in the report cause the report had an image with the same alien bean.

from what i've seen
theres different some type of hallucinogenic drug in those beans. Personally, i think its sometype of RC.

pray that its a strong MDA roll but its prolly an RC :| o welll....

even in jest, I have to edit this.

Last edited by a moderator:
GREEN KEYS

Weak!

low dose of MDMA. i did have a mild mild mild roll with these. NOTHING intense.

and this was AFTER a 2 + month break!

so so so dissapointed!

here come the shitty pills again?

after such a nice long run with great pills.

GET RID OF THIS BULLSHIT!

Last edited:
anyone take the really really really light red/ light pink ( almost white ) martinis???

i've heard such mixed things about these on pill reports! Anyone actually try these?

Ok
so after talking to many ( and i mean many ) people... the white martinis ( with red specks ) are officially THE TITS. Alot of people think these pills are from the same producer as the Stickman/bic men and the "incredibles", same looking specs. Whatever amount of MDMA in these, my friend is rolling off 2 when he normally takes 3-5 good pills. I have another friend who's rolled 15+ times who rolled off a half pill, then again he hasnt rolled since novemember.

whatever, all i can say is... those pills are pretty well-dosed and i'm taking some this weekend :) and i barely roll ha

the reason people think these are the same as the incredibles/aol bicmen is because

- both had the same specs/sparkles
- same size... these are phat pills! I was a bit suspicious of these, but a very informed/experienced roller friend of mine took these and had a blast.

Last edited:
Ok
so after talking to many ( and i mean many ) people... the white martinis ( with red specks ) are officially THE TITS. Alot of people think these pills are from the same producer as the Stickman/bic men and the "incredibles", same looking specs. Whatever amount of MDMA in these, my friend is rolling off 2 when he normally takes 3-5 good pills. I have another friend who's rolled 15+ times who rolled off a half pill, then again he hasnt rolled since novemember.

whatever, all i can say is... those pills are pretty well-dosed and i'm taking some this weekend :) and i barely roll ha

Sound like a good bean.
On a side note, wtf wrong with so cal? My connect havent had a good bean for last 2 months....

fukuy98 said:
Sound like a good bean.
On a side note, wtf wrong with so cal? My connect havent had a good bean for last 2 months....

damn man
there have been some great pills going around in recent months

orange ladies, red diesels, blue ladies, and now these white martinis.

OzzBozz said:
Ok

envy you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzBozz
Ok

envy you.

same here

EnYAY said:
envy you.

yeah
they were good last night... really good
i ended up popping 3 and 2 of the mudflap blue ladies at a rave. The blue ladies had a small amount of amp in them, but when i took two... it actually made me a bit twacked out :!

the martinis were good and strong though.

Orange Nike's or J's, I'm not sure but they were garbage.

::thumbdown::

^ i resent that.

more green / red naked ladies in bay area. this batch is slightly better. solid 8/10, and seem clean.

personally im fucking tired of naked ladies after having just about every color in the spectrum.

pink CU's = mdma/meth.

white/light pink martinis w/ glitter specks were great, very clean. i suspect there may have been a pretty good dose of MDA in them though, i was seeing spiderwebs, snowflakes and red dots everywhere.

Red scorpions.

:thumbup:

Though I didn't partake personally, friends said muy bueno!

Nek0! said:
Red scorpions.

:thumbup:

Though I didn't partake personally, friends said muy bueno!

i wouldnt say that my friend.

i saw someone almost have a seizure on these. Those pills contain speed, a tiny amount of mdma, and some type of RC. All of my friends were tripping out on these pills

i know some people who've LOVED them... more so than blue ladies etc.

just be careful if you eat more than 3...