• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Gardening Club: Ploughing FUBAR's infertile Fields

Oops, and i thought that those spores underneath the leaves were some kind of Fern disease.:eek:

Even so the big one produced 2 little ones, which i transplanted to the front. Sometimes not having a clue what you are doing isnt such a bad thing, ferns are said to require the absolute minimum of care and attention. Even less than cactusus, several of which have died on me indoors. Htf can you neglect cacti that badly i dont know. :\ I thought wrongly that they would be fine in the humidity of bathroom or kitchen and wouldnt require any other attention, but was obviously wrong in that. I'll see if i can get my 3 footer to turn back from brown to green with lots of plant food. Its still green underneath the brown 'fur' so it is still alive.

MDB, that Aussie bottle brush is s mighty fine plant as well. Is that one of these DMT loaded species Consumer's always on about?

MDB, that Aussie bottle brush is s mighty fine plant as well. Is that one of these DMT loaded species Consumer's always on about?
Nope. They are Acacia trees or Wattle trees. Our national flower funnily enough. I did a bit of research to see if there was any Acacia species that might be able to grow in the Uk and there was only one possible suspect. It has the highest concentration of DMT of any Acacia but only exists on the top of one mountain and is very rare and attempts to grow it elsewhere generally fail. So no Acacia for you.

Here are the pictures of my three 'AutoMazar' plants started on 15/05/16.

XEyIgBt.jpg

This one is doing very well, 55cm high and already packing pistils at every node. I hope to get a good yield of this in another month.

bwCKmpt.jpg

I dunno what's happened with this cunt. it's only just starting to poke its head over the edge of the bucket, but I've a feeling it will suddenly come on strong over the next few weeks. No sign of pistils yet, which is good as it might have chance to grow bigger before flowering.

taPyAJa.jpg

This is the bastard runt of the litter. Just look at those mutant leaves. However, I'm not giving up on it yet. It may need a few more weeks, it may have reverted to a photoperiod plant. I still have time, as well as Phase 2, and Phase 3 which will shortly be in production once them Dutch twats send me my Nightqueen seeds...

^ That's some nice baby mary J's you've got there. Looks like they're growing well.

^ That's some nice baby mary J's you've got there. Looks like they're growing well.

Thanks, but only the first one is growing well for some reason. All 3 were planted in exactly the same soil - the only difference being that the best plant had 5 earthworms added to the soil as an experiment. I don't know if this is significant, I don't even know if they are still alive. But I think It does show that worms will NOT fuck yer plants up.

I think the other two are probably expressing ruderalis phenotypes and thus much smaller. If all growing conditions are the same ( i dont think the worms would make much difference in such a short grow) then its down to the genetic expression of the plant. The first one looks like a nice little plant.

And of course worms wont fuck your plants up. They airate the soil and also fertilise it so they only do good.

And of course worms wont fuck your plants up. They airate the soil and also fertilise it so they only do good.

Yeh, I realise that - but there was some debate a while back whether worms would complicate the issue.

When I look at the corn/mais, which is half the size it's meant to be this time of year it ain't looking good for outside plants this year?
Serious lack of sunshine.

Lovely to see this thread still flowering :)

We're being 'moved on' from our garden, so will be digging it up and potting it all up to cart away to wherever we end up . . .

Will endeavour to post some pics.

Lovely to see this thread still flowering :)

We're being 'moved on' from our garden, so will be digging it up and potting it all up to cart away to wherever we end up . . .

Will endeavour to post some pics.

That sounds a bit shit mate, hope it sll works out for you and yours.

May as PM.

Might be time to start seriously collecting seeds and offline versions of useful webpages. Maybe this paranoia but I prefer to think of it as being one step ahead.

In other news, anyone who is dankrupt but close to the chop should look into water curing. Saves wasting material trying to dry it in a microwave or whatever. Chop to cure in 8 days. It does leave it tasteless but it still works.

May as PM.

Might be time to start seriously collecting seeds and offline versions of useful webpages. Maybe this paranoia but I prefer to think of it as being one step ahead.

In other news, anyone who is dankrupt but close to the chop should look into water curing. Saves wasting material trying to dry it in a microwave or whatever. Chop to cure in 8 days. It does leave it tasteless but it still works.

I agree with you mate. Another woman as PM? Fuck sake - look what happened last time! I'm not being sexist (well, maybe a little ;) ), but she needs to remain as home secretary - i.e. working as a secretary at home :)