• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Gardening Club: Ploughing FUBAR's infertile Fields

There is a strain called ABC (aussie bastard cannabis ) that does not really look like weed. Its not that potent but it does get you high, i have tried it. There are crosses made by the Canadians floating around. Google it.

That Frisien Duck I referred to earlier is a cross between Frisien Dew (which I grew last year and was a nice smoke) and the Ducksfoot you mentioned. It has the webbed leaves that look nothing like cannabis and is bred for our climate. Unfortunately there's not an auto strain yet.

Just getting ready for phase 2: 3 more autos going in...

Cheers for the tips guys. Are you growing them indoors with lamps and foil etc, in a greenhouse, or just outside in all weathers? I'm sure the Ozzie climate would be far better suited:?

When i was in college i tried growing a few weed plants for an experiment, from seeds that came with some weed, all the seeds germinated, and the plants were doing well indoors under the electric light. The end of year came too soon though, so i had to tin my 18 inch plants. When the leaves had dried out i tried smoking them but got f/a off them. I guess they did not have sufficient heat and light. I don't even know if they were male or female plants.8(

Last edited:
Cheers for the tips guys. Are you growing them indoors with lamps and foil etc, in a greenhouse, or just outside in all weathers? I'm sure the Ozzie climate would be far better suited:?

My autos are kept in a poly greenhouse at night or in bad weather, then out during the day for some sunshine. Might be worth you checking out the autos though - 12 weeks seed to harvest and only gow to 80 -120cm high so are easily hidden..

Do you mean a polytunnel, or some bigger more airy structure?

I won't be growing anything this year as there is currently far too much 'heat' and gossip going on, and the neighbors would probably automatically think and assume the worst, and i wouldn't like to think what action they would take. :!

Do you mean a polytunnel, or some bigger more airy structure?

I won't be growing anything this year as there is currently far too much 'heat' and gossip going on, and the neighbors would probably automatically think and assume the worst, and i wouldn't like to think what action they would take. :!

No, it's actually a tubular framed structure approx 180cm high x 120cm wide x 60cm deep, with a clear, durable plastic cover and zipped access at the front. £10 from B&Q and just large enough to fit 3 x 20L pots inside. Perfect....

Ah i see, cheers for the info. Maybe one day I'll actually be able to put it to use. :)

Won't putting them in a greenhouse at night or when it's wet increase your chance of mould ?

Out side your chances of mould with an auto are slim to zero. If you've timed it right that is and are done before autumn.

Mould really is a bitch. Once you can see it it's already too late. I guess you can cut of mouldy stuff but a quick Google on what spores do to lungs will make you think twice.

Why avoid bad weather ? Rain doesn't wash away trichomes

Edit.

Oh. I got some of that copper tape btw. Good tip

Last edited:
I had two plants go brown bread on me at 2 inches of height.

No idea why but there ya go.

Won't putting them in a greenhouse at night or when it's wet increase your chance of mould ?

Out side your chances of mould with an auto are slim to zero. If you've timed it right that is and are done before autumn.

Mould really is a bitch. Once you can see it it's already too late. I guess you can cut of mouldy stuff but a quick Google on what spores do to lungs will make you think twice.

Why avoid bad weather ? Rain doesn't wash away trichomes

Edit.

Oh. I got some of that copper tape btw. Good tip

As they are still seedlings, I don't want them being dashed by heavy rain, so I put them in the tent at night just in case. It also provides protection when my lad or his toddler cousins are kicking footballs about. I just like having the option of in or out, so I can shake it all about. You dig?

Better late than never - phase 2 now deployed. 3 x auto mazars in germination stage, 3 x auto Frisian Dew on order for phase 3. My plan is to have 4 phases of autos - each phase maturing at different times so that I don't get overwhelmed with the drying/trimming/curing process - which in all honesty can get fuckin tedious (even though the 'scissor hash' makes it all worthwhile ;) )

My plan is to have 4 phases of autos - each phase maturing at different times so that I don't get overwhelmed with the drying/trimming/curing process - which in all honesty can get fuckin tedious (even though the 'scissor hash' makes it all worthwhile ;) )

You're not wrong there, man. I had to trim four plants at ~3ft each on my own and it took me nearly seven hours. It's not like it took so long because they were so heavy laden - the were lanky sativas.

I've a huge garden n only moored it last week but decided I'd hace another go today n literally every row I moor I had to take the graas out n empty the moor. Then cut round the borders. Thought was a good idea to do this in the evening but the neighbours decided to sit out chatting so will finish the rest tomorrow.

Evey

I've a huge garden n only moored it last week but decided I'd hace another go today n literally every row I moor I had to take the graas out n empty the moor. Then cut round the borders. Thought was a good idea to do this in the evening but the neighbours decided to sit out chatting so will finish the rest tomorrow.

Evey

I'm not surprised.

I don't think my lawn mower has the capacity to hold all of the grass on an entire moor ;)

Evey

Mow, fuckin MOW... ;)

Don, ya beat me to it, ya cunt!

Ahhh sorry that was an Eveyism :)

Well it was rather similar a lawn mower moves along n a boat moors.... Oh nvm I'll get me coat :D

Evey

Well it was rather similar a lawn mower moves along n a boat moors.... Oh nvm I'll get me coat :D

Evey

Don't ya mean 'coort'?

(Ah fuck it, looks like I'm coming with you luv...)

Evey

I wouldn't worry too much. I'd only ever come across the phrase, 'run like the wind', written down so when I said it in conversation for the first time I said, ''run like the wined'' :eek:

I wouldn't worry too much. I'd only ever come across the phrase, 'run like the wind', written down so when I said it in conversation for the first time I said, ''run like the wined'' :eek:

Wine quite often gives me the runs...