• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drug Culture Video/Documentary Thread

I would say you could freeze your lips off sucking from the metal piece without an attachment
I've been doing them that way for years and never had any issue. The piece at the top is plastic and it warms up in the cannister too.

^From a 'cracker', yes (need to release the gas into balloon to let it heat up for a bit). If you're using a refillable/rechargable whipped cream cannister. In this case, the cannister itself can serve as the 'balloon', meaning that the N2O can be inhaled directly from the refillable/rechargable whipped cream can.

(I didn't watch the vid, so if they were using a 'cracker' in the vid, you're very right and it is indeed quite dangerous. (A 'cracker' is a small piece that you can screw the N2O capsule onto. It then punctures the capsule & releases the gas straight in the air (or, more commonly & usefully, a balloon, or... If you're not too bright you can release it directy into your mouth & lungs. But that's very dangerous as it's freezing cold when compressed - Don't do it)!

It's a whip cream dispenser and the part you put in your mouth is rubber and plastic. metal cools faster than a balloon, but it also warms faster than a balloon.

I used to do it, love it. Even had my own home made cracker for the bulbs. Always amazed me how it could create frost all over the metal from how cold the released gas is. So yeah, don't be releasing that shit straight into your mouth. If it's making ice straight from the water vapor in the air around it then it must be super fucking cold.
I'm not. I'm releasing it into a whip cream canister.

^From a 'cracker', yes (need to release the gas into balloon to let it heat up for a bit). If you're using a refillable/rechargable whipped cream cannister. In this case, the cannister itself can serve as the 'balloon', meaning that the N2O can be inhaled directly from the refillable/rechargable whipped cream can.

(I didn't watch the vid, so if they were using a 'cracker' in the vid, you're very right and it is indeed quite dangerous. (A 'cracker' is a small piece that you can screw the N2O capsule onto. It then punctures the capsule & releases the gas straight in the air (or, more commonly & usefully, a balloon, or... If you're not too bright you can release it directy into your mouth & lungs. But that's very dangerous as it's freezing cold when compressed - Don't do it)!
Jeeze Pill2Chill I didn't release it with a cracker and now the whole thread has turned into me doing whip its the wrong way.:!

LucidS said it first, I corrected him by saying that if you use a whipped cream container it works just as well as a balloon.. I never said you did it wrong, in fact I was correcting someone who was.. Don't blame me. :( I gave a decent explanation on how to use whippets, and clearly said you only need balloons or the like if you're using a 'cracker' (that's what they're called here anyway).

Why oh why do so many of the (mostly happens with new ppl too for some reason) posters end up blaming me for all kinds of stuff, usually when I am (rightfully and politely) correcting a mistake they posted, or (like here) when I actually agree and am only trying to help by explaining things in more detail.

The life of a mod is harsh. :(
:p

Last edited:
LucidS said it first, I corrected him by saying that if you use a whipped cream container it works just as well as a balloon.. I never said you did it wrong, in fact I was correcting someone who was.. Don't blame me. :( I gave a decent explanation on how to use whippets, and clearly said you only need balloons or the like if you're using a 'cracker' (that's what they're called here anyway).

Why oh why do so many of the (mostly happens with new ppl too for some reason) posters end up blaming me for all kinds of stuff, usually when I am (rightfully and politely) correcting a mistake they posted, or (like here) when I actually agree and am only trying to help by explaining things in more detail.

The life of a mod is harsh. :(
:p

Dude, I'm not mad. You weren't harsh with me. We're cool. No worries.