• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drug Culture Video/Documentary Thread

hmm looks like anti drug propaganda to me (the first minute)
i can't bear watching the whole thing is such a low res.

Ha, the case studies on here are hilarious. Especially the dumbass who got caught driving on ghb, he walks out of his car all casual and then collapses to the floor and starts climbing all over the car and falling off and shit. "Oh man.....oh man............oh man....." hahahahahaha. "Just what are you on exactly, son??" "Nothing.....oh man" *falls head first into floor* hahahahahaha

The rest of this video so far (I'm 16 mins into it) seems to be "taking too much ghb can lead to respiratory depression" repeated 1000 times though

i love how they tell you exactly how to make it, and give you a bunch of tips

near the end they show an example showing how GHB fried his brain giving him epileptic seizures

thing is... the ghb he got was in paint thinner. there are obviously active ingrediants in inhalants detrimental to the nervous system

also the seizures could have been an overdose, but i think they said they happened when he was sober

GBL gave me an epileptic seizure that sent me to the ER, and it was pure GBL.

^ Didn't you combine with it with fentanyl and something else?

Hmm, the scene in the car kind of reminds me of myself (not driving, just being a nob) :\ I still like it though :)

^Thats a good one... kind of a head fuck

"You stick the needle in and I dunno, you just go away.

Last edited:
Reminds me of people I've lost and what not to shoot for in addicition

I don't have video links or anything, but:

Methadonia - HBO documentary
Intervention - A&E show about addiction
Dopesick Love - HBO documentary
Rehab - HBO documentary

Addiction - multiple HBO documentaries on various addiction topics

There are also a bunch of shows on the History Channel about drugs. They're called "Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way." There are separate episodes about various drugs. I think they're all available via YouTube, so I'm sure someone will link to them...