• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you snorted?

lmfao, this is the funniest thread I've seen on here yet. but hey, Ive only been a memeber since yesterday. :p

Ungoliath said:
fuck yeah, daily fentanyl and OC doses prevent me from feeling the crippling pain of my deviated septum %)

swifty said:
Fo real man! =D a few years ago I was living with 3 guys in a share house, it was the night before a huge rave and we all hooked everyone's shit up (like 30 pills and an 8ball of meth) anyway we all decided drinking would be a great idea 8) F/F 2 hours we're drunk, then I have a brain wave----how bout we crush up a pill or 2, mix it with a lil meth and snort lines for an hour our two we can get more pills in the morning, dealer only lives two streets away, we're good here, drunkenly my friends agree.

20 pills and a half ball later, it's 9am the day of the rave, we're completely screw faced, someone rocks up at the house, fuck, no drugs, quickly I make some B/S up about having to go get them now, they know I'm lying, I can hardly focus on their face. To the bat mobile gentlemen. We hot foot it round to the dealers house, fucker isn't home. We're sitting in my car in the dealers driveway off our skulls panicking bigtime cos like other people know what we're like and they're getting worried that i'm not answering their calls or sms's.

I'm frantically ringing my dealer, he isn't answering, my friends are frantically ringing their other contacts, they're not answering. When suddenly through my munted mind I remember a stash of pills I used to keep for emergencies, and well this was an emergency.

So everyone's round my place before the rave and like I'm handing out a varying range of pills, blue ones, red ones, green one's white ones, butterflies, diamond, superman, fuck you name it... most of the meth was ours anyway so thats cool but the pills I'd stashed were from good batches over a 6month period or so, so everyone's fucked at the rave telling me they love me and they were a little worried when all the pills were different, but I'd come through with the goods

on topic :|

I've snorted

mdma powder
pills
speed
meth
smack
coke
oxy
valium

Wow emergency pill stash....you sound like an awesome friend to have!!! :!

Snorting e is a nice rush. Basically just makes it hit faster. Best thing to do is swallow one, and crush up half of one and snort it so it kicks in right away. 8o

JohnnyComa said:
Coke
Various crushed prescription medication (OC's, Xanex, Vicoden, various ADD medication, and so on and so forth)

I've never tried to snort ecstacy, but after reading this thread I am intrigued by the idea. I suppose I'll have to read up on the subject.

cocaine
heroin
umm maybe dexadrine.. haha that HURT and fucked my nose up for a day
ketamine
meth

thats all..

MattPsy said:
MDMA
Methylone (bk-MDMA)
Codeine
5-MeO-DiPT
2C-B
1,3-DMPA
Adrafinil
WIN 55,212-2
Ketamine
Methylamphetamine
Methylcathinone
bk-MBDB
Tramadol
Triazolam
4-AcO-DMT
YOu have an intersesting set of drugs. How was WIN 55,212-2?

2ce
cocaine
heroin
oxy
roxy
baby powder (fucker gyped me)
dxm
adderall
adderall xr

Coke
Ketamine
oxycodone
hydrocodone
valium
xanax
ritallin
adderall
methadone
klonopins
ecstacy- who knows what fucking shit I snorted up nose.

coke, oxy, adderall, xanax, suboxone, DXM powder (OH GOD!), heroin, ketamine, methadone

there are probably more but I cant remember now.

coke, ketamine, xanax, MDMA (crushed pills and in relatively pure powder form), foxy, adderll. Tried to snort a soma once when I was younger haha, but I don't think we should count that

Cocaine
Oxycodone
Dextroamphetamine
Hydromorphone
Ketamine
MDMA/MDA
Methamphetamine
Methylphenidate
2C-T-2 (Big mistake)
2C-I (Also a mistake)
Midazolam
Yopo (Beyond painful)

Last edited:
Coke,
Speed
2C-B
2C-I
2C-E
2C-T-2
Yopo
AMT
Codeine - (don't ask)
MDMA
MDA
5-meo-dmt
Methylone
bk-MDBD
Ketamine
Valium
Vodka

Thats about it. Snorted a few other non drug items by "mistake" allright;)

capEr said:
coke
ritalin
tylenol 3
E
microdot
oxycontin
dexies (dexadrine?) whatever got me tweaked black w/ orange beads
and as a dumb kid i sniffed pixie sticks

as a dumb adult have snorted pixies with oxy and coke for flavor

oxy*
coke
k
mdma (crushed pills)
2c-b
script speed (names ?)
tylenol 3

E pills crushed
Ketamine
Cocaine
DPT
Adderall
Ritalin
Xanax
Kief
Snuff

Feels like I'm missing something...

2C-I
Alprazolam (Xanax)
Buprenephrine (Suboxone)
Caffeine
Carisoprodol (Soma)
Clonazepam (Klonopin)
Cocaine
Codeine (Tylenol 3)
Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)
Dextroamphetamine (Adderall)
Diamorphine (Heroin)
Diazepam (Valium)
Ecstasy (MDMA, MDA, possibly MDE)
Hydrocodone (Vicodin)
Methamphetamine
Morphine (MS Contin)
Oxycodone (Oxycontin, Percocet)

This is almost all, if not everything, I have snorted. A lot of this stuff I snorted when I first started doing drugs so I wasn’t aware of the negative impact these items can have on my body. Caffeine was the first thing I had ever snorted and I hadn’t even smoked or drank before I did this. I'm fully aware that the majority of this shit was extremely stupid to snort, but there`s nothing I can do now so make fun of me all you want. :\

Xanax (waste)
Ecstasy (burn)
cocaine (ew)
oxy (yummy)
roxi (tasty)
oxymorphone (cant get enough)
ambien (hmmm)
cyclobenzaprine (thank god i dont remember)

...thats all that i can remember

ps why are you people snorting hydrocodone???

Last edited:
Last edited:
Coke
Meth
Klonopin
Addys
Perc 5s
Perc 10s
Oxycontin Hydrochloride 5s (from the early 90s haha old school)
OC 10s
OC 20s
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride [Benadryl... don't ask]
Vicodin
Sertaline [Zoloft... don't ask either]
Alprozalam [Xans]

I think theres more but thats all I can remember as of now.

**EDIT** @ trancedeviate... Snuff?!

Cocaine
Methylphenidate - in my experience, more satisfying and addicting than cocaine (by dose, not by weight)
Adderall
Hydrocodone - disgusting.
Xanax
Ambien - Also disgusting
Ecstasy
Percocet

And finally..
Silicon dioxide. Fucker sold me rocks from his back yard.