Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you snorted?

dilaudid
oxycontin
ecstasy
cocaine

i miss snorting dillies

I remember snorting Xanax when I was younger. Ugh.

I used to snort Ecstasy like it was going out of style.

pixy sticks, oxycodone, hydromorphone, clonazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam, diazepam, x, chili powder accidently (ow), zolpidem (ow)

Cocaine
MDMA
Ritalin
Amphetamine

I only do the first one anymore, though. I prefer to eat my e, and avoid ritalin and amphetamine entirely :)

Amphetamines
..and ambien once when I already ate 20mg and was completely fucked up and just said "ah what the hell, might as well snort my last one."
Thats it. 8)

Easier to say I haven't snorted stuff which isn't a powder. Tho I shall never ever snort 2CB again.

Oxycodone (A fuckload of this... at least 2 80's a week)
Hydromorphone
Hydrocodone
Morphine
Cocaine (At least 1/2 ounce)
Meth
Ritalin
Xanax (Only once)
Valium (Only once)
K-pin (Only once)
Adderall
Straterra (Never doing that again)
Soma
MDMA
Ambien (Holy fuck this burns, worse than meth)
Trazadone

Probably missing a couple.

Last edited:
#opioids
- Heroin
- Oxycontin
- Oxycodone IR (Roxicodone, Percocet)
- Hydrocodone (Vicodin)
- Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
- Tramadol (Ultram, Ultracet)

#stimulants
- Cocaine
- MDMA
- MDE
- Ritalin
- Focalin
- Adderall
- Dexedrine

#benzos
- Ativan
- Klonopin
- Xanax
- Librium
- Valium

#random
- Cyclobenzaprine (horrible horrible horrible to snort)
- Gabapentin (same as above, as well as useless dose-wise)
- Zaleplon (Sonata, sleeping aid, went down smoothly and hit very nice)
- Zolpidem (Ambien, a bit more harsh on the nostrils but enjoyable}

Last edited:
Cocaine
Ketamine
MDMA
Meth
Oxycodone
Hydrocodone
5-Meo-Amt
Carisoprodol
Zolpidem
Cyclobenzaprine
Diazepam
Mirtazapine
Alprozolam
Adderall
I have a really bad habit of putting pills up my nose...

Cocaine
DPT
DiPT
Jet Alert (Caffeine pill)
Vicodin (APAP + Hydrocodone)
2C-I (tiny amount < 1mg)

Coke
Heroin
Meth
Ketamine
A ton of varied non-buffered painkillers
MDMA
PCP
Adderall
Ritalin

Cocaine
Methamphetamine
Adderall (Amphetamine)
Caffeine
MDMA
Vicodin (hydrocodone)
Dilaudid (hydromorphone)
Concerta (Methylphenidate)
Pseudoephedrine (...lol)

and Im sure a lot more things that I cant even think of right now.

MDMA/MDA/MDE
2c-b
2c-c
2c-e
2c-i
cocaine
ketamine
MXE
amphetamine

Last edited:
Oxycodone. Ive snorted both roxys and oxycontin. OCs are my favorite things to snort.
Cocaine, or at least thats what the dealer called it...
Ecstasy, and the many various drugs that may or may not have been present in those particular pills. There are a lot of dirty beans around here(mostly meth).
Hydrocodone, no I didn't snort a Vicodin. Hydrocodone I had obtained through the evaporation of a CWE. I know it wasn't pure and had some amount of acetaminophen in it, but it worked.

coke, meth, oxy, hydro, lorazepam, valium, xanax, ambien, yopo, 2ce, ketamine, mdma, tramadol, methadone, hydromorphone, morphine, klonopin. think thats it.

oh.......lol

ecstasy
methcathinone (numerous derivatives)
coke
heroin
morphine sulphate
buperenorhine
codeine
ritalin
clonazepam

probably a shit load of other stuff & med i no way remember plus some acetaminophen and cocoa as well =D

pill snorting, drinking and shit

psillocybin said:
Ecstacy and a lot of it

Fo real man! =D a few years ago I was living with 3 guys in a share house, it was the night before a huge rave and we all hooked everyone's shit up (like 30 pills and an 8ball of meth) anyway we all decided drinking would be a great idea 8) F/F 2 hours we're drunk, then I have a brain wave----how bout we crush up a pill or 2, mix it with a lil meth and snort lines for an hour our two we can get more pills in the morning, dealer only lives two streets away, we're good here, drunkenly my friends agree.

20 pills and a half ball later, it's 9am the day of the rave, we're completely screw faced, someone rocks up at the house, fuck, no drugs, quickly I make some B/S up about having to go get them now, they know I'm lying, I can hardly focus on their face. To the bat mobile gentlemen. We hot foot it round to the dealers house, fucker isn't home. We're sitting in my car in the dealers driveway off our skulls panicking bigtime cos like other people know what we're like and they're getting worried that i'm not answering their calls or sms's.

I'm frantically ringing my dealer, he isn't answering, my friends are frantically ringing their other contacts, they're not answering. When suddenly through my munted mind I remember a stash of pills I used to keep for emergencies, and well this was an emergency.

So everyone's round my place before the rave and like I'm handing out a varying range of pills, blue ones, red ones, green one's white ones, butterflies, diamond, superman, fuck you name it... most of the meth was ours anyway so thats cool but the pills I'd stashed were from good batches over a 6month period or so, so everyone's fucked at the rave telling me they love me and they were a little worried when all the pills were different, but I'd come through with the goods

on topic :|

I've snorted

mdma powder
pills
speed
meth
smack
coke
oxy
valium

Oxycodone (percs, OC's, and Tylox) All burn like a bitch, especially the ty's. God that's the best part though, lol.
Hydrocodone
Xanax
tried Ibuphrofen(sp?) once, never never never again!!! What can I say, I was in jail and my nose wanted something to stop the dripping?:p
I think that's about it. I'm a opiate with occasional benzo user. Never really got into stimulants and hallugenics(sp? again sorry. Does anyone elses spellchecker on here not have any words in it?)