• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOB Thread

I merged your post into the DOB thread. I believe I already sent you my opinions of it thus far. :)

1mg consumed at (exactly o_O) 4:20 pm. went to a rave, mixed beautifully with mdma... still haven't had sleep - it is 2:30 pm the next day.

i'll save the other one for a camp out or something, possibly for mixing with a tryptamine? :]

also, what is known about DOB overdose levels? is erowid correct at 3.5? i've heard higher doses going off without a hitch.

i'm a tad worried, as chicago seems to be having a resurgence of DOx's sold as LSD. i know people will take more of those than they should...

What do you mean by overdose?
DOB is not lethal at 3.5mg although from what i have read it tends to get uncomfortable at doses higher than that.
People have reported taking other DOx's upto and above 10mgs. Im pretty sure the same can be done with DOB but i wouldnt recomend it as most reports suggest it carries the most bodyload out of the DOx's. YMMV

Tis a shame to keep hearing stories of DOx sold as LSD.

i know, especially when some people take 6 hits 8o 8o 8o & end up awake for two days not knowing what's going except that they took some "really great acid".

DOB should be made illegal ;)

I fuckin hated it! :! :X

?

Is mixing DOB and MDMA safe? I have high heart pulse alone from DOB ( 95 sitting and chillin,145 sitting and freaking out,180+ dancing)

i really want to make this combo but i affraid of heart problems

i combined one clean, strong mdma pill with 1mg of DOB at a rave. i ended up on the floor with my eyes rolled back in my head. i did not feel overly stimulated, or uncomfortable. it may have been the low doses, though.

DOB said:
Is mixing DOB and MDMA safe? I have high heart pulse alone from DOB ( 95 sitting and chillin,145 sitting and freaking out,180+ dancing)

Bad idea for probably obvious enough reasons.

steeze said:
5-HT2 said:
However, there were some occasions where I took blotter that I thought was acid, but actually turned out to be DOB. It was only on one of those occasions, when I took 6 hits of the blotter that was probably around 1 mg/hit, that I freaked out and also had bad body load.
This is a ridiculously familiar sounding story did they happen to be Alex Grey/Tool blotters?

Those were in MI about 2 mos. ago, and those who had some RC experience around here were convinced it was a DOx, in addition to reports on the 'net.

Were they really 1 mg/hit? Anecdotally, they seem highly variable in dose.

* When I initially heard about this blotter, a experienced but naive friend had taken 4 hits and tripped incredibly hard.
* I took 3 hits, peaked 2 hours in, and had no trouble driving to a concert 8 hours after dropping. While peaking, I drank a beer or two and watched football with friends. A few folks there weren't down with tripping, yet I never felt uncomfortable socializing. The body load was present but not bad, and the mental effects were pleasantly subtle and stimulating.
* One experienced friend took one hit and although he's not a regular bowler, was together enough to bowl a 160.
* Another person (who is generally very sensitive to drugs, has minor mental health issues, and shouldn't have been tripping) took one hit, had a bad trip, and it took him about 30 hrs. to come down entirely.

The varied effects were just so bizarre...

DOB said:

every time Iv mixed psychedelic amphetamines and mdma and the amphetamine strongly over powerded the mdma and no synergy was felt what so ever. it is a perfectly good waste of a roll experience.

Dob

I did the research on erowid and wiki, asked everyone I know, and used the search tool, now I am asking you: What do you know about DOB.

Friday my sister and her best friend took two and a half hits of a rainbow blotter of what was suppose to be acid around six. They spent about the first two hours repeating the same four or five phrases over and over again. Part of the way in my sisters friend got violent and started hitting every one. Then after punching out a window, kicking out a windshield, and diving into the rocky ground, I took them to get help but could not drive because that one was such a violent 16 year old on it. When the ambulance came they had to have five people tie her down to a stretcher with zip ties and give her a shot of Valium but it did not work so they gave her another. They said if we did not call them then her heart rate was going so fast it would have killed her.

Later that night my sister starting having a bad trip and vibrating her words(not slurring) but her bad trip really began when we thought she was sleeping but was not. When she actually slept and woke up, we noticed her looking at her hand like she never seen it before. Later that day she was picking dead things off her arms and hands. Also, when her favorite thing in the world to her, her cat, was sitting next to her, she said " where's the cat," and my mom responded, "right here,'' to which she responded, "thats not her." and began to tear.

She told us Sunday that she was so scared sleeping in my moms bed she was took scared to move or ask for help and saw very real gorsome things that she said the girl hospitalized had it easier because she was tranquilized. She then did not speak for a day and a half and now four days later is manic depressed does not want to eat and barely talks.

Unless the above poster can provide evidence that the "acid" was really DOB in the form of blood or substance analysis, it's really not valid to say this has anything at all to do with DOB.

The only link really is the "rainbow" blotter design, which been known to contain DOB.

Then again, high doses of many chemicals could catalyze the behavior described. :\

I would ask why they split 5 hits between them of something they obviously had never taken before, but what would be the point? I never really understood the thinking behind "one hit of the last batch was weak so I'm taking three hits of this batch."

Actually it was their first time period and when one of them got the drug test that night it said benzos , anphedamines/ or methanphedimines....I dont remember, and i think hullcinations.
I now she wasnt doing meth either and anphetimines only stay in your systen 2 days right?