Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Shot (Liquor)

What is your favorite shot?

• Total voters
captainballs said:
Chocolate Cake, hands down...

Do they make you check your balls at the bar, eh Captain?

Tequila or Jager while im working. though if its a fucked shift then its straight for the absinthe.

I dont really do shots unless i'm at work *shrugs*. . .

I am Jack's rampant dipsomania.

whiskey all the way. nothings nicer then that warm feeling you get after taking a few shots of whiskey. plus whiskey is manly as hell%)

i usually dont like licorice tasting liquor, but lately ive really been liking jager and sambuca. i think i mainly like em because it is really easy to drink and doesnt burn. im the type of drinker that likes to drink alot in a short amount of time.

Samuel Adams 'Utopias' - limited edition yearly "beer" @ 20+%ABV.

TASTE! Even though it is technically a "beer", it drinks moreso in reality like a fine cognac.

Hoss said:
TASTE! Even though it is technically a "beer", it drinks moreso in reality like a fine cognac.

I can think of nothing further from the truth.

Furthermore, i cant even think of a reason why you would mention either beer or cognac in a thread that is dedicated to shots.

Whiskey and bourbon should be the same. I love me some Jack or Jim.

Lambs Navy Rum - It's about 120 Proof (60% alcohol) so it's 50% stronger than 'standard' spirits.

jack daniels, chased with a line of coke, a bag of dope and another shot. sadly all I have riht now is the jack and the cola but i are drunk so all is good

Fuck, I can't choose more than one? Tequila, rum, and whiskey. Some meth goes well with these. Anyways, talking about that fucking hardcore manly shit is annoying.

Ahh come on!!!! More votes for everclear people, what other drink can you get a nice buzz off of one shot!! (excluding homemade hoch and white lightning.)

KemicalBurn said:
I can think of nothing further from the truth.

Furthermore, i cant even think of a reason why you would mention either beer or cognac in a thread that is dedicated to shots.

Beer of course dont belong in here, but Cognac is liquor. Dont try and tell me that Hennessy aint a shot, cuz it sure as fuck aint got bubbles in it and dont come in a can.

^
Cognac is distilled form grape juice. It certainly is a shot. I think most people consider shots to be made of spirits.

I don't drink at all now, haven't for at least two-three years. When I did drink, my drink of choice was a martini. A dirty vodka martini to be exact, made with Grey Goose. A close second was a dirty gin martini, made with Bombay Sapphire.