• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Shot (Liquor)

What is your favorite shot?

• Total voters
i prefer vodka in general when i have anything to mix it with but tequila is the best thing i've tried on its own. vodka on its own just tastes like nothing and burns on the way down. i don't like super sweet stuff like schnapps or liquers or flavored spirits without something to cut the sugaryness and i don't like super bitter stuff without soda or juice either.
one thing that maybe i just don't have the right tongue for is bourbon / scotch / whiskey - every time i've tried it it made me want to vomit. i can barely stand a single shot of it it just tastes awful. i've even tried good stuff like Glenlivet and Laphroaig - room temperature like everyone says - but it's still gross. maybe my tastebuds just need to mature to appreciate it?

Ahh Absinthe; I'll never forget the time in summer 2005 when I poured out approximately 5 nice 'shots' (glasses) of 'sinthe in my brand new glasses and gear - ONLY to have my late kitten/best friend Parker JUMP onto the tray I was about to serve the folks upon, effectively breaking glass and spilling essence everywhere in the kitchen.

Here's to you, ol' chum - until we roll together once again on the kitty fields in the sky.

Jack Daniels for shots, Bacardi and Coke (3:1) for slightly mixed drinks.

Only froo-froo drink I like is strawberry daiquiris.

You even have a ratio listed... something about that seems moderately depressing... "Oh yes make that drink three parts soda one part semen please and make it precise." Jesus...

mine is called a stuntman...

you will need: a shot of cheap tequilla, salt and lime wedge.

you squirt the lime in your eye, bump the salt off your nuckle then throw back the shot. the pain from citirc acid in the eye and NaCl in your nasal membranes makes the crappy liquor not as bad. btw, chicks love it.

euphoricnod said:
You even have a ratio listed... something about that seems moderately depressing... "Oh yes make that drink three parts soda one part semen please and make it precise." Jesus...

If you read some of my other posts in the forum, I have anxiety and panic attack issues... so making a rum and coke with 3 parts rum, 1 part coke is more logical to me so I don't get a big enough dose of caffeine throughout the night to cause me to have a panic attack.

I'll drink 5 or 6 of those in the course of 4 or 5 hours... so its pretty easy to get a high dose of caffeine and a subsequent panic attack if I don't measure them this way.

^If you don't want caffeine then don't mix it with coke, just drink straight rum. Such a little ammount of coke only makes rum taste worse IMO.

I try not to drink just straight rum because while I LOVE rum... it makes me look like an alcoholic when I just start slamming the rum haha.

But I agree with you. I hate coke. I used to love coke slurpees when I was younger but I've always hated regular coke. I used to love cherry coke though, which is just as bad lol.

trust me, there's a million other people who look like much more of an acoholic than you lol. And yeah, fuck coke, I'm glad someone agrees with me, all my friends drink that shit and it's fuckin disgusting IMO.

My favorite thing i've ever tried is bacardi rum. i don't like shots they make me want to puke. that might make me a pussy but i hate that taste of alcohol.

Really can't fuck with Jager. I wouldn't think of taking any other shot if Jager is available.

Irish Car Bombs are also good if I'm in the mood. For those not in the know, that's a shot of Jamison whiskey topped off with a bit of Bailey's Irish cream dropped into a pint of Guiness and slammed. Not a shot per se, but something that's taken all at once (like a Jager bomb). :)

Last edited:
Chronik.. I've been to the czech republic and had absinthe... is that real enough for you?

Thug Love said:
My favorite thing i've ever tried is bacardi rum. i don't like shots they make me want to puke. that might make me a pussy but i hate that taste of alcohol.

yea thats some straight thuggin shit right there8)

I try not to drink just straight rum because while I LOVE rum... it makes me look like an alcoholic when I just start slamming the rum haha.

who the hell cares what people think. Also, did you ever consider usin caffeine free coke or pepsi for your rum and cokes.8o