• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Shot (Liquor)

What is your favorite shot?

• Total voters
I prefer to shoot Sambuca...but that wasn't there, so I picked my old mate, Teq Slammers!

I forget what this is called but:

Crown Royal and Butterscotch Scnapps....tastes like caramel

I used to like crown royal and some snapps. but have come to learn that Jack Daniels is the Best. you can beat around the bush , And wast your moneay on lots of liquors that taste a " little exotic". but you get the most bang for your buck with JD.

a bar i tend to frequent has a shot called the fist fight...its half part wild turkey 101 and rumpleminz

it actually tastes really good, well, as good as a shot like that is going to taste. after about 2 or 3, you start to feel kinda crazy...

lacey k said:
Beer of course dont belong in here, but Cognac is liquor. Dont try and tell me that Hennessy aint a shot, cuz it sure as fuck aint got bubbles in it and dont come in a can.

Because having Cognac/brandy as a shot is a waste. The complexities of it would be lost completely, and you'd be wasting your money. . .

Then again, Hennessy VSOP is pretty fucking average.

Headplants....

Picture24.jpg

La Fee' Absinth,
'Bohemian',
prepp'ed
Picture25.jpg

2&'dahalf per each atlest....
Picture27.jpg

an' at some point...
Picture28.jpg

Tanks Nic et. allllllllllllllllllll.

:eek:

In The Back With 'gnac...

KemicalBurn said:
Because having Cognac/brandy as a shot is a waste. The complexities of it would be lost completely, and you'd be wasting your money. . .

Werd.

KB said:
Then again, Hennessy VSOP is pretty fucking average.

Compared to what?
I think it pretty overpriced too...
but not fo' sittin' on,
plus
Capt'n,
is it considerably mo' expensive in Aus,
or about the same as US-Mad-Kool-Rappa's???

Anyway,
it's easy drinkin' High-Qual Liqua...

burrrrmp!

irish cream for the win :)
i love drinking candy!

Last edited: