• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Ketamine Subthread] The K-Hole

^agreed. Although ketamines a dissociative, it is by far one of my favorites. Many people think k/dxm/pcp are scary because of there rep, but when you're on them, shit gets weird but its not scary. (At least for me) its a nice class of drugs to go in trances and watch music ;)
Although k and dxm are two different experiences, I love em both.

yes if you are an experienced drug user K is a nice one to do, the same time that i tried K my boy his gf tried mushrooms acid klonopin pot and then on the last night tried K lol and she even enjoyed it after being strung out her first time for days lol she said it made her feel like she never party hard that the K made her feel totally relaxed. it can be great but like anything you have to be careful. and the rep of K is true if the first time you do like 300mg lol otherwise it is just fun and enjoable lol

yes if you are an experienced drug user K is a nice one to do, the same time that i tried K my boy his gf tried mushrooms acid klonopin pot and then on the last night tried K lol and she even enjoyed it after being strung out her first time for days lol she said it made her feel like she never party hard that the K made her feel totally relaxed. it can be great but like anything you have to be careful. and the rep of K is true if the first time you do like 300mg lol otherwise it is just fun and enjoable lol

That's way too many 'lols' for the poor girl - If I understand you correctly, she tried all these things for the first time and 'strung out' = hadn't slept or eaten for days, then I feel sorry for her. I would've wanted a warm shower after that... but i guess thats what's great about K, in small doses, it's a lot like a warm shower.

yea she was rolling with big dawgs, we were all in the scene hard she tried heroin and crack and mxe with him over new years weekend last year. and I remember doing 6-apb with her and asking if she wanted to smoke pot she said " no ive only tried heroin crack and mxe, i cant smoke pot right now" two weeks later she had the crazy weekend funny how fast drugs can change someone especially if there looking for things to escape from!!!

Leaving the body

Good afternoon everyone,
since an year I'm interested in the Ketamine experience.
I did it twice so far, in small doses.
In an old thread I opened some Bluelighters suggested me doing that: step by step.

In small doses what I noticed is increased thinking, calmness and positive mood.
I've been depressed for more than one year and I must say I noticed a mood lift while on small K doses.
Yesterday, my second time, I snorted a small bump and relaxed for one hour in my studio listening to music.
Then I went out with my friends and I talked a lot and laughed a lot, more than usual.

Now, within 2013 I would like to experience the KHole but I'm totally ignorant about that, how to reach that and what to expect.
I read people can leave their body and it sounds a bit frightening to me in a sober state like now.
Maybe under the influence one can let himself go and relax?
I think the first time is "hard" for everyone.

Please enlighten me with your words, advices and experiences.

my first line holed me, a friend cut out a huge chunky line...i trusted him and hoovered the lot up.

seconds later i was concinced i'd overdosed and dying...it was intense but once i'd accepted death it was a positive experience

other holes have come about when ive had a bag of k to play with....usually small lines lead to more small lines untill i get brave / feel like going deeper and start doing greedy fat lines

some say snorting powder can't lead to a 'hole' and IM is the only way, i dont play with needles so wouldnt know. What i do know is i have 'left my body' but always keep an internal monolog / sense of self....so i guess its a matter of opinion as to wether thats a true hole or not

i didnt find it 'hard' or difficult it was always euphoric but very intense and strange, the idea of a bad time on K was alien to me. However after trying MXE and salvia a few times some darkness crept into the dissasociative world, since then i've had some dark experiences on K
A dark experience on K can be pretty damn scary but thankfully short [ time becomes 'non linear' to me on K but some small part of me still knows that its a trip and will be over soon enough ]

i recomend silent darkness when you're aiming for the hole....just seems to add to it, that may sound boring but personally i love hoovering the final line of the night, blowing out a candle and laying back...

so, in a nut shell, the start small and build up is the wise approach but thankfully IME it is also the most enjoyable

Last edited:
my first k hole was one of my most treasured experiences. if i were you i would keep on doing small doses for a while longer, its ALWAYS best to start small and work your way up. maybe next time try doing 2 bumps. as for the leaving of the body, its much less scary then it sounds. i would highly recommend a sitter if your going to do higher doses of k, i immediately puked upon returning to my body after my first k hole. with all that said a k hole is truly a amazing experience, on my first k hole i did a ABOUT a 200mg line(deff don't try this right away) i left my ego behind and traveled to a world of pure light and bliss, it was beautiful. good luck and safe journeys my friend

As far as I can make out a "k-hole" is what teenagers call a "large dose of K". A large dose of K will create a very strange feeling of your mind and body being seperate. How much you enjoy that feeling will determine whether you enjoy K.

It's not what I'd call a feeling similar to what most traditional psychedelics give you.

I've never heard anyone of any age call a large dose of K anything but a K hole. The terms been around forever, K hole is to Ketamine as rolling is to mdma.

But to the op, I'd just shoot for the hole next time you take it, you dont want to build up a tolerance doing small amounts and make it harder to get there. Theres really nothing to be afraid of, ketamines a pretty safe drug and the hole is just flat out awsome, people usually mean the feeling of flying or floating through the air when they talk about the out of body feeling.

Snort a 150-200mg line and you'll hole alright.

As for the person who said he heard you can't hole off snorting k that's completely false.

Usually once the k starts to hit you'll lose any anxiety you had.

hardly touch k its self yet but iv holed twice all ready on it and its so damn nice mind altering beautiful 200mg and bang shit i think im oding then WOW what the fuck yesssssssssss sort of going on its one of the best things i tried yet

I believe a k-hole on ketamine is similar to a breakthrough on DMT.

Last edited:
I think you can get the effects of K without taking a big dose tho. On DMT you need a certain dose to get any effect whatsoever.

Nothing like it IMO.

Oh you misunderstood me. I wasn't comparing the two actual experiences.

Someone earlier in the thread said k-hole is to ketamine as rolling is to MDMA.

I was saying a k-hole is more like a breakthrough for ketamine. Ketamine and DMT are obviously nothing alike.

I read people can leave their body and it sounds a bit frightening to me in a sober state like now.
Maybe under the influence one can let himself go and relax?
I think the first time is "hard" for everyone.

I dunno, I always thought the idea of losing contact with (and even memory of) my body and earthly existence was totally awesome, and loved dissociatives from the first. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't, only one way to find out. K has a mercifully short duration, so even if you don't like it, it'll be over quick, though it will seem forever during the hole.

I dunno, I always thought the idea of losing contact with (and even memory of) my body and earthly existence was totally awesome, and loved dissociatives from the first. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't, only one way to find out. K has a mercifully short duration, so even if you don't like it, it'll be over quick, though it will seem forever during the hole.

The only way is to do it :)
I'll follow the route bump by bump.
I'm interested in the dissociatives world but it's totally new for me, so that's why I'm asking and collecting impressions by other people.
More comments are very welcome.