• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Ketamine Subthread] The K-Hole

Nope. K-Hole is something you are amazed to watch.
You feel like you're in a world of wonders. Some dizziness occur but without nausea.
I was in K-hole this saturday it continued like 15-20mins but i felt it like hours.
I saw playing cards turning all over my head and some pokemons :D
Most intense experience ever.
But got at least 250mg i think. 1 fat line made me in K-hole.

K hole

I am confused.I have the opportunity to
buy a gram or so of ketamine.I got a few questions
I tried to UTFSE but I dont trust antidrug sites.So if anyone has done heroic doses
1.What roa do you prefer?
2.Is the nasal roa able to produce a k hole
3.How many mgs for k hole?(im 62 kg)
4.Is the k hole life changing?
5.how long does it last?
6.Is it possible to take it at night...and fully k hole on your bed without your parents understand it?

1. Insufflation (I don't like injections and oral seems wasteful)
2. Nasal consumption is capable of producing full dissociative anesthesia (ie. K-Hole)
3. Start with 80 mg insufflated, if you need more boosting with 20 mg bumps can be done
4. It depends how you perceive the novelty of the experience
5. About an hour to an hour and a half
6. It is possible, but I wouldn't recommend it

personally if your worring about the olds i wouldnt bother taking it it ll put a downer on your experience depending on your situation i ve done ket and acid infront of my mom like

If you're going to K-hole with people (who don't know about it) around, consider making a little note. You really don't want your parents to walk in while you're unconscious in dreamland and have them think you're about to die or something. You'd rather admit that you're on ketamine, and that everything will be fine, than having them take you to the hospital. But you won't be able to explain it yourself, hence the note.
And I agree that it'd be better to wait for a moment when you're home by yourself. You'll worry a lot less and be better able to fully get into the experience. And ketamine only takes a few hours from insufflation to being completely sober anyway. You really don't need to wait until you're alone for the whole weekend (or even the whole day).

Fuck heroic doses sounds moronic. Start out small and work your way up. Heroic dosages are for idiots and braggarts. I'd recommend not doing this with your parents around and not having explained things to them. It's a dissociative anesthetic and if it was 3 meo pcp you would be stimulated enough to act out on your delusional belief system in operation while K holing. Ever seen the video footage of people on pcp aka angel dust being shot by cops? K does not stimulate the dopamine receptors anywhere near as much as pcp but still you could be in your room but naked doing something freaky and totally oblivious to external stimuli and in walk mum and dad worried by the strange noises emitting from your room lol.

1. Insufflation (I don't like injections and oral seems wasteful)
2. Nasal consumption is capable of producing full dissociative anesthesia (ie. K-Hole)
3. Start with 80 mg insufflated, if you need more boosting with 20 mg bumps can be done
4. It depends how you perceive the novelty of the experience
5. About an hour to an hour and a half
6. It is possible, but I wouldn't recommend it

Basically everything he said, although I'd start the dose higher than 80 mgs. Erowid recommends 1mg/lb so you'd be better off starting around 140 mg with bumps ready to go. If the ketamine is of lower quality you may need as much as twice that amount to get the experience you're seeking.

I wouldn't advise trying this with parents home though. A few years ago when I lived with my parents I tried holing and missed my mark, so instead of laying in bed with headphones on I stumbled around my room knocking things over til my father came in to see what was going on. That made for an unusual hour of trying to figure out who this person talking to me was and then trying to explain why I was having such a difficult time talking back.

Start at around 150mg and have a few bumps lined up, plenty of water at your bed and a bucket too. Do you have any experience with k? Cos you should try it at lower doses before going for a hole. Parents around isn't ideal you should try and ensure you aren't disturbed. I do it but its not the end of the world if my parents figure out what's going on if yours are likely to freak out about it id give it a miss and wait until they aren't around

A k hole is not something you want to just jump right in to your first time doing k, especially if your parents are around.
Ketamine is it's own beast, and can leave you in a pretty confused state, especially at higher doses.

Update
i decided to give ketamine a chance after all
i will buy 250mg of it,pure!The guy told me that the k hole lasts 20-30 mins and 100mg is more than enough(snorted) to enter it
Guys ill have 2:30 hours free,away from anyone
do u think ill manage to enter the hole,come out and be "normal" in 2:30 hours??
Also,is k spiritual like dmt?

100 mg? Maybe if you have really pure ketamine and weigh 100 pounds or so. I've never been able to hole off of such a low ketamine:body weight ratio, regardless of the purity.

Two and a half hours is plenty of time though to return to baseline. K can be spiritual, but not in the way that DMT is if that makes sense. The spiritual feelings in the k-hole are also forgotten much more easily than DMT as you come down in my experience.

set up like 3 big 200mg lines. Do one...see how you feel...then maybe another if need be, I doubt you'll get to the 3rd with your tolerance. Lights off and soothing music are the best for it. Then you'll come out thinking this world isn't what it is. It's pretty mental.

1.Intramuscular injections. I can understand that people have a thing against needles whether that is social stigma, like a phobia, or about a psychological threshold... but it is very efficient and feels much cleaner for some reason. I've never IV'ed anything in my life though.
2.Yes as long as you don't have too much tolerance
3. With zero tolerance maybe 100-150 mg snorted. Erowid says 100-250 mg and that probably accounts for individual reactions and tolerance somewhat though with enough tolerance I think even 250 mg won't cut it and what's more: you just can't fit it inside your nose without it dripping back down your throat. Linky to erowid: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_dose.shtml
4.For some people it is, but not all. I've never really had life changing experiences on dissociatives alone, though some experiences really helped paradigm shifts, I mean here that knowing that such experiences are possible raises certain questions and answers.
5.About 30-60 minutes I think?
6. Most of the time people who are deep in dissociation don't react much, but I wouldn't guarantee it because on the comedown you might be mobile and there is always a chance you show weird behavior like knocking over a lot of stuff and not making any sense when anyone comes and checks. Some people might just flip out, I don't know.

Forget the K-hole, what you really need to be aiming for is the A-hole. You need to get as far up the A-hole as you possibly can.

Are you gonna post that in every thread concerning ketamine breakthroughs, Ismene? Stopped being funny the first time.

To answer the OP:

1.What roa do you prefer? - Intramuscular, though the needle is kind a turnoff for me these days. Ketamine just hurts my nose way too much though, even thoroughly crushed up it's like 3x worse than any other compound, for some reason.

2.Is the nasal roa able to produce a k hole - Yes, but you basically gotta snort a six-inch line of around 150-200mg, all at once, in my experience.

3.How many mgs for k hole?(im 62 kg) - See above. For intramuscular it's more like 100-120mg for me.

4.Is the k hole life changing? - Equally if not moreso to DMT breakthroughs, I'd say.

5.how long does it last? - Less than an hour

6.Is it possible to take it at night...and fully k hole on your bed without your parents understand it? - Yes, done many times.

Don't try and tell me what to post azur or I'll have to give you a dry slap.

The point of the post is to light-heartedly point out the idiocy of the idea of a "k-hole" in the first place. It doesn't exist and never did. You can either have a big dose of K or a small dose of K. Trying to tell someone what dose to take to "hole" is the height of silliness.

I hope your parents catch you next time you're "holing".

But you're wrong. That's like saying there's no such thing as a DMT breakthrough, or that simply a high dose of DMT = a breakthrough. Anyone who's actually done it can tell you there are other factors at play than simply dosage. Tolerance, route of administration, and other factors come into the equation, not even to mention the experience itself and everything that comes with it. It's an entirely new mode of perception, and there's a certain "threshold" or "barrier" you have to "break through" in order to enter these realms. Deny their existence all you want, in the end you're just making a dumb semantic argument about peoples' use of the word "hole," and one could just as easily take the same stance on the term "breakthrough," or any number of drug slangs. We get it, holes are funny.

So you're saying a "K-hole" is nothing more than taking more than a threshold dose?

I always take DMT orally so it really is a case of the more DMT you take the more powerful the experience.

I think there is more to the term "K-hole" than there is to a "DMT breakthrough". I've read no end of kids saying "Why havn't I holed?" as tho some kind of hole actually exists.