• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Desoxypipradrol/10 mgs) First experience: Which way is Poland?!

It just overwhelms any sedatives rather than mixing with them. After a bit of a silly binge (I warned my mate no more than two doses of 5-10mg max., in any 24 hour period) involving about 50mg of it being consumed over 24 hours, a friend said 60mg of diazepam didn't even touch the sides, just meant that he walked everywhere rather than running. Small ie 2-4mg doses mix well with opiates to allow you to be awake and enjoy their effects, although the opiate will wear off first (even methadone!). Do not mix with psychedelics for most people as I,ve heard a couple of horror stories and experienced one meltdown first hand

Is Desoxypipradrol currently legal in the UK?

Yes even after the recent pretty comprehensive modification order to the MoDA which was an attempt to remove all legal highs (although it did remove the vast majority)

BTW I can't believe this fuckin' thread is still going!

If we only knew the metabolism of this stuff then maybe we could alter the half life of this stuff?
Desoxypipa is the best stimulant I've ever used but the half life lol.

I think I have a trip report on this thread a few years back but I now have a question.
NOT asking for sources just a simple yes or no:

Is this RC still around and available?

Of course it is. Can you name any substance which was at one time around and available, but which isn't now?

Thats much....you're way too C :):) L

I know someone is going to answer my rhetorical question with "LSD", or "MDMA", because those two have become less available over the years.

But really, there aren't any examples of anything that became widely available on the black/grey market and is now unavailable.

I know someone is going to answer my rhetorical question with "LSD", or "MDMA", because those two have become less available over the years.

But really, there aren't any examples of anything that became widely available on the black/grey market and is now unavailable.

From my experience I'd venture to say that DOM fits the bill. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Of course it is. Can you name any substance which was at one time around and available, but which isn't now?

methylmethaqualone.

yes, i know about the sezuires, but man i loved that shit!!! i'd swap everything in my collection ( of legal, completly unscheduled things ) for some of that.

i just had 3mg of desoxy and promptly shat out my insides, three times in 4 hours. this has happened every time this year ( i take it about once every 2 - 4 months)... anyone else get that?

man my ass is raw from cheap toilet paper. i swear if i have to shit one more time today.... :S

man my ass is raw from cheap toilet paper. i swear if i have to shit one more time today.... :S

Do yourself a favor and invest in quality toilet paper! If you can afford drugs you should be able to afford quality TP. ;) =D

From my experience I'd venture to say that DOM fits the bill. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Stand corrected! =D - you just have to dig around a bit

Do yourself a favor and invest in quality toilet paper! If you can afford drugs you should be able to afford quality TP.

Man up and go for something like Izal toilet paper - makes newpaper a positive luxury in comparison! =D =D =D

*sigh* oh dear...
Dont take it personal, but people have to learn some fucking restraint. There is just no excuse for taking 300mg of a substance you should know not to exceed 10mg with if you want it to be pleasurable... Even the 30mg starting dose was a guaranteed disaster.

Well, glad you are here to tell the tale.

Most people's moment of clarity comes after their first encounter with desoxy (usuallky a rather brutal encounter) I've seen mates go for 4 days without sleewp after treating it like amphetamine/cocaine for a night.

300mg does speak to it's physically benign action though. Taking 150x the recommended dose of just about any other stimulant would have you in hospital (possibly the morgue...)

Last edited:
I would say the theoretical fool should expect 3-5 days of beeing unable to sleep. I dont think orange juice etc would help much with the insomnia, but its definitely advisable to keep the subject hydrated and nourished. Make a schedule for that, since the subject will not feel hungry and will be forgetful.
Most important advice: Lay down in a dark room, close your eyes and atleast try to relax. Even tho you wont be able to sleep, closing your eyes for a while and relaxing your muscles will greatly help your well-being!! Do that as often as possible! This is also the best way to catch the moment you are finaly able to sleep ;-)

Cheers man.

desoxy is evil.

swallowing 12 mg led to 3 entire nights without sleep.

started seeing shadow people on day 2 and nearly lost my mind.

just thinking about it gives me the chills

I was just wondering if upping the dose of desoxy doesn't produce much stronger FX, more so just makes it last alot longer. Then to increase the high without having to ingest more desoxy or make it longer, would it make sense to up the dopamine levels like by snorting L-DOPA? Maybe one could just repeatedly sniff l-dopa on one dose of desoxy to make it more akin to typical stimulant use. Not sure what the negatives would be tho, or how well this would actually work.

desoxy is evil.

swallowing 12 mg led to 3 entire nights without sleep.

started seeing shadow people on day 2 and nearly lost my mind.

just thinking about it gives me the chills

Desoxy isn't evil (no chemical is inherently evil). 12mg as a starting dose dose deserve a derogitory adjective though - it states start at 5 mg max 1st try

I mixed this with 2C-I and became psychotic, posted my trip report here

Will never touch it again.

i guess sleep deprivation and psychedelics are generally a bad combination...am i right that it's usually the lack of sleep that causes psychosis and not the used stimulant (mdpv/desoxypipradol/naphyrone...)?

I mixed this with 2C-I and became psychotic, posted my trip report here

Will never touch it again.

Really glad to hear she was okay, paranoia and adrenalin can do some fucked up things to your thought process.

We had a stupid mate who I thought was dieing on us a few years ago.

we'd hired this house for a party.

I was in bed asleep when all of this started - i'd had little sleep the night before most people arrived and was just wanting to get my head down - so at the time i was completely unaware of what had proceeded the events & what exactly it was that he had taken and was woken up by my wife and mates screaming "he's stopped breathing - he's swallowed his tongue!"

So I get out of bed and run in to see what was going on and there's my mate on the floor, blood is everywhere & there's no movement/ pulse, me being the only sober person called the paramedics and whilst they were on the way i tried to resusitate him but i couldn't clear his air passages - his teeth/jaw were clenched shut & his cheeks just kept farting the air i blew in. at the time i didn't think this was odd though what with the adrenalin i was feeling. i was convinced he was already dead.

after a couple of minutes of trying everything i could, by which point his girlfriend is howling and my mates are already coming to terms with his death i decided to breath up his nose instead and suddenly his lungs fill up and his eyes open but he's still not responsive & everyone is still freaking out, it'd been about 5 minutes now and still no pulse or breathing.

a couple more blows up his nose and eventually he starts breathing again but he's lunging for breath- eyes wide open but still no response.

paramedics arrive and everyone starts flushing their stuff down the toilet - just as he comes around and they ask what he's taken - a mate picks up a bag and looks at it and says he'd been snorting ketamine with a straw OUT OF THE BAG!!! :!

i look at his girlfriend - the blood was from her fingers ( i later found out she'd being trying to get hold of his tongue and his clenched jaw/ teeth had cut her fingers...) and i just collapse on the floor in relief realising all this time he was only in a fucking k hole.

the next bit was straight out of pulp fiction -my mate comes round and first thing he says is

"WOAH THAT WAS FUCKING TRIPPY" at which point i was relieved but at the same time i wanted to knock him out again for being such a tool.

Them lot must have flushed immense amounts of drugs away (including my own stash) that night ready for when the cops turned up (which they didn't) paramedics just gave him some kind of beta blocker where he instantly sobered up.)

But it left us with the experience that it was real and had really happened or where none of us were convinced that he wasn't just in a k hole and it took us months to come to terms with the events. His girlfriend still blames "us" for it all and the experience left her a paranoid mess...