• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Desoxypipradrol/10 mgs) First experience: Which way is Poland?!

Partially its because im coming down from Dimethocaine, but I'm so fucking sad this chemical seems to be unavailable now! it seems like you can buy dirty ol' MDPV at every corner store, but the elegant refined nuanced delight that was desoxy is like an RC dodo.
O desoxy how i long for theee!

^ TBH, I must confess that I'm a bit relieved that it's become a hard thing to acquire as after bringing it to public attention with a gushing, over the top trip report, every time I heard of train-wreck stories involving desoxy, I felt partially responsible (and now I feel bad about sensible users like hamhurricaine not being able to obtain any - fucking catholic guilt will find a way to express itself, even in those who have in all other ways have shed themselves of all connections with the catholic church; I still feel guilty about sex with my other half and do things like make her breakfast in bed afterwards as an act of contrition! =D =D Damn those Jesuits and their mind control techniques...)

daily users?

Just spent a few hours reading through all the pages, lot of info here =)

I was wondering though, how many frequent low-dosage users are here? I think I only saw one or two posting about it. Lots more starting out low, but then for some reason (redosing to stay fresh the next day when one was deprived of sleep?) continue and gradually increase.

I've been thinking of using low dosages (1-2mg) 2-3 times a week to help me focus in class and becoming generally more energetic. Does this seem like a good option?

Also, does anyone know how this react with cannabis? Ok to mix? What should I be aware of?

Nowt wrong with a coffee to help you in class :p

Been drinking a lot of coffee recently, and now I sometimes need a cup every two hours just to stay awake. I really don't like coffee, plus it makes me take a dump 3 times a day. I'm hoping this will be easier, and cheaper for that matter, those kind of days.

I've been wanting to try some MJ for a while though, any reason why I shouldn't mix the two?

Cheeeeerio

Even a half milligram of this at 5am will last long enough to disrupt or stop my sleep the next night; I feel like this will happen to every human who consumes it, though the degree of disruption may vary.

Coffee isn't strong enough so you want to try deoxypipradol? Why not try smoking meth instead? Meth is about halfway between caffeine and deoxypipradol.

Does smoking meth to study seem extreme when you could just switch to healthy habits and focus a little, or see a doctor for a legal study aid? Well if meth would be "extreme", then deoxypipradol is "fucking insane".

Last edited:
Even a half milligram of this at 5am will last long enough to disrupt or stop my sleep the next night; I feel like this will happen to every human who consumes it, though the degree of disruption may vary.

Coffee isn't strong enough so you want to try deoxypipradol? Why not try smoking meth instead? Meth is about halfway between caffeine and deoxypipradol.

Does smoking meth to study seem extreme when you could just switch to healthy habits and focus a little, or see a doctor for a legal study aid? Well if meth would be "extreme", then deoxypipradol is "fucking insane".

I suppose I'm just really lazy about the doctor thing. I'm healthy and in good condition, except that I'm tired around the clock. If this fucks up anything I'll contact a doctor again, but the last few times have been a total waste of time (I live in Sweden. Healthcare is free, but nonexistent).

To report: I took 1mg (1cl of a 20%alcohol 80% water mixture, used 100mg for 1l) this morning at 7am after about 7½ hours of sleep. Did notice something after ~~30 minutes, but it might just've been me looking forward to see how it would work out during the day.

Needed a coffee at 12pm and a soda at 3pm. I almost feel asleep an hour ago doing my homework.

If nothing happens tonight I'll try it again in a couple of days.

Peace out

EDIT:

An Iz said:

Coffee, or caffeine in general, is ok. Both pills and coffee gets expensive, however. I buy 2-3 a day in school, and it also stains my (already naturally not so extremely white teeth) brown. Plus, I crap like a donkey. I just simply want to try and see if I can find something better.

Last edited:
What happens if you don't take any drugs? Would you sleep like 24 hours a day?

Being tired around the clock when you're getting enough sleep may indicate some sort of hormone imbalance or thyroid condition or something.

Also, does anyone know how this react with cannabis? Ok to mix?

Is it safe to take desoxypipradrol WITHOUT cannabis? I'm not so sure. I highly recommend the combination taken together.

Being tired around the clock when you're getting enough sleep may indicate some sort of hormone imbalance or thyroid condition or something.

the poster lives in sweden and last saw the sun in early september, it is just the bodys way of saying either hibernate or move south for the winter.

I generally drink a lot of tea/coffee, but I've always had an easy time sleeping while doing something that's mindnumbingly boring. Some classes are almost impossible for me to stay awake in. I definately know that I wouldn't manage on 8-9hrs a day without coffeine, but I don't think I could manage to sleep more than 12ish hours either. And then I'd be rested.

Anyhow. I just realised that the measuring spoon I'm using is ML, which fucks things up a bit. Ignore ally my previous posts. I'll try a correct dose in a couple of days.

Sorry if this has been answered already but I can't find a clear statement.. will desoxy show up as amphetamine or sth. else on a drug test/screening?
methylphenidate does, why shouldn't desoxy give a positive result aswell?

Methylphenidate does not show up on a drug screening as amphetamine. Where did you get this idea?

Desoxypipradrol might show up as a false positive for methylphenidate, but neither of them could be mistaken for an amphetamine. I didn't think methylphenidate was tested for usually, either.

Methylphenidate does not show up on a drug screening as amphetamine. Where did you get this idea?

Desoxypipradrol might show up as a false positive for methylphenidate, but neither of them could be mistaken for an amphetamine. I didn't think methylphenidate was tested for usually, either.

on a gc/ms test it wouldn't show up as amphetamine but the other tests aren't that accurate(afaik there is atleast the possibility that it show up as a "false" positive)

i have been thinking a lot about analogs of desoxypipradrol i wonder what 3,4-dicholoro-desoxpipradrol would be like, perhaps it would be even more potent or even just the d-isomer of desoxy for that matter. given that d-MPH is even cleaner than the already clean racemic MPH, d-desoxy might be something truly amazing

Desoxy doesn't have the urge to redose anything like meth (in fact I never got much of an urge to redose with desoxy)

I generally drink a lot of tea/coffee, but I've always had an easy time sleeping while doing something that's mindnumbingly boring. Some classes are almost impossible for me to stay awake in. I definately know that I wouldn't manage on 8-9hrs a day without coffeine, but I don't think I could manage to sleep more than 12ish hours either. And then I'd be rested.

Anyhow. I just realised that the measuring spoon I'm using is ML, which fucks things up a bit. Ignore ally my previous posts. I'll try a correct dose in a couple of days.
I totaly found myself in what you wrote about your reasons to try desoxy.

I have realy high hopes for 1-5mg doses (would work my way up slowly week after week to find the sweet spot).
But ordering 100mg (to be able to properly disolve and dose it) without knowing if I will waste my money is not a thing I want to do...

So yeah, how did it work out for you?
The more detailed (especially on dosage, intesity and duration) the better... but no prob if you just write "bleh, sux" ;)

PS: I cant PM him because I just registered and I dont know if he subscribed to this thread... Couldnt someone of high enough status PM him to remind him to check on this thread? Would be great :)