• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Desoxypipradrol/10 mgs) First experience: Which way is Poland?!

Can someone advise as to the UK legal status of this compound? Google searches tell me "legal", which is surprising.

Yeah I do believe it to be perfectly legal in Britain.
The legal status of drugs is mostly irrelevant IMO - it's the effects that really count.

My desoxy came through the door 2 minutes after I had 140mg line of amph... Does anyone know of any cross tolerance? I don't think I would feel it much right now as it is supposed to be a 'background' stim. I am eager to try it but I guess I will need to wait 4 hours until speed wanes.

Any advice?

I would not take it the same day, the speed effects are much stronger and taking it after 4 hours would probably have only the danger of being not able to sleep.

I've done 3.5mg yesterday at 3pm and slept like a baby from 1:30am (I am a bit dissapointed after reading all horror stories).

My natural tolerance to stims is quite high and I do some kind of a stim everyday so I will up desoxy dose to 5mg today, see if it keeps me up for longer.

I have tried 2-dpmp two time.
First time at 3/4 mg and it was too much.
Last time at 1 mg only. And it was very good.

I'm currently thinking this drugs is one the best for proscratinators. Outperform MPH, amph for stuff to be done.
You don't think anymore what you want to do, instead you do what you have to do.

One of the best stim I tried. If only duration was shorter... (i still feel some of the 1mg effect after two days...).

It was much better at 5 mg for me but that's because I have huge tolerance. I will try 6 mg tomorrow morning. At 5 mg it is close to 8 mg MDPV but not quite there. I want to see how it performs in work environment but it should be very good. One per day dose is great because I will not need to redose at work. I had no physical side effects although on both occasions I got cold at some point and had to put a jumper on - this plays along the two-tier effect pattern someone mentioned.

It is a very good stim, I'll see how it develops with regular use. Dosing is a bitch though, I have not encountered a powder so unwilling to cooperate.

I received 100mg from a credible source this morning. My .001g scale wasn't calibrating properly (it was accurate enough when weighing the whole 100mg, but not so when attempting to weigh 10mg), so I decided I would just prepare a solution of 100mg / 10ml, or 10mg/ml. I had some trouble cleanly getting the contents out of the (oversized) baggie, I'm guessing about ~90% made it into the solution, which would equate to 0.9mg/ml.

My dosing schedule has been roughly as follows:

t+0:00 1mg added to a cup of juice and quickly ingested.

t+0:10 1mg was insufflated.

t+0:30 Not feeling much, very slightly more 'alert' feeling. No motivational increase yet.

t+0:35 Decided to IV a little less than 1ml, which would equal somewhere between 0.7mg and 0.9mg depending on how accurately the solution was made.

t+1:00 No rush noted, feeling a small bit more stimulated, still not much going on in any department though.

t+1:20 The level of stimulation still seems well on the low end. Decide to IV ~1.5mg. Very subtle rush noted, another small increase in stimulation.

Its now around t+2:20, I decided with the last dose to let things level out before considering another dose. So far the experience has been very surprisingly mild. Based on my relatively sensitive nature to MDPV, MPH, combined with the vast number of 'WARNING', 'OOPS', and 'O-SHIT'-esque trip reports, I thought that 3-5mg would have me heavily stimulated if not overwhelmingly so.

Maybe less 2-DPMP made it into the solution then I previously assumed?
Also, does anyone have a link or info regarding the stability of 2-DPMP in a pure dH20 solution?

EDIT: Its now t+11:00ish and the experience seems to be beginning its descent. The effects reached a smooth, fairly mild, long-lasting peak around t+3:00. When I first started peaking I experienced some anxiety, very similar to the kind I get with a heavy dose of MDPV, only a few magnitudes weaker. This greatly diminished when I got myself outside and active. Dinner was effortlessly, even enjoyably, consumed without the aid of cannabis (rare for me on stimulants). I noticed, as others pointed out, that not long after eating a full meal I felt like I could eat another. I don't know if this has to do with increased rate of metabolism or what, but it was refreshing to actually crave nutrition on a stimulant.

Summary of effects (4mg - 4.5mg): A decent 'functional' stimulant. Exceptionally long-lasting. Good for maintaining energy levels throughout the day and even into the evening. Not so good for treating social anxiety / any anxiety. Similarities to methylphenidate, MDPV, not so much amphetamines. Feels focused at times, and scatter-brained (reminiscent of MDPV) at others. Has little, yet existent, recreational potential. It is something I might take 'for the hell of it' on a random weekday with combined recreational and functional intentions, but not something I would take before going out on a friday night. That kind of thing. IV administration was not much more intense then intranasal, and with dosages of <1.75mg certainly no rush was associated. Although I haven't experienced it yet, its very apparent that this compound has strict limits, and a dark side. A very slight compulsion to re-dose was noticed, though logic prevailed. Nothing like the fiendish grasp of MDPV. Would pair well with a calming agent, such as Kratom or Kava-Kava. Benzo's would be handy to aid in getting some sleep, and/or taming an overwhelming experience.

Conclusion: 2-DPMP is definitely worth trying if you can show it the respect it demands.

Last edited:
8 days no sleep. 100mg stash..... 2 X 4mg doses. rest in bin. psychosis . paranoia for 4days of this . no food or sleep. left feeling very low now. even after 2nights sleep .

not a fan

ok. so after my first use. im only just feeling recovered enough to even think about taking a chemical again.

I RECOMEND THIS DRUG IF YOU HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM - it will make you realise what HELL IS (i cant remember who said that but credit to the auther)...really. it was such a horrendous drug experience followed by weeks in bed recovering. . .

. .. it put things in perspective....

i still cant even drink a shandy without liver pain. f&^k knows hat its done to my already f^%^ed brain...... me and research chemicals have proven to be a bad mix. but like i said this stuff really knocks u into shape....

...in fact id go as far as saying they should dose school kids with this stuff as part of drug education. i guarantee everyone of them will never touch a drug again!!!!!

you know some people keep lethal spiders and stuff ...well i have a baggy of this still as a morbid curiosity. its so toxic and potent its like having a tarantula in the flat.

and yes. you REALLY DO need scientific scales capable of measuring this DO NOT EYEBALL THIS.

just say "anything would be better"

edit: ******* DO NOT REDOSE AT ANY POINT (i admit i did this. so trust me dont do it, i seem to remember it being the line between stupid and fun)****************

Last edited:
ok. so after my first use. im only just feeling recovered enough to even think about taking a chemical again.

I RECOMEND THIS DRUG IF YOU HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM - it will make you realise what HELL IS (i cant remember who said that but credit to the auther)...really. it was such a horrendous drug experience followed by weeks in bed recovering. . .

. .. it put things in perspective....

i still cant even drink a shandy without liver pain. f&^k knows hat its done to my already f^%^ed brain...... me and research chemicals have proven to be a bad mix. but like i said this stuff really knocks u into shape....

...in fact id go as far as saying they should dose school kids with this stuff as part of drug education. i guarantee everyone of them will never touch a drug again!!!!!

you know some people keep lethal spiders and stuff ...well i have a baggy of this still as a morbid curiosity. its so toxic and potent its like having a tarantula in the flat.

and yes. you REALLY DO need scientific scales capable of measuring this DO NOT EYEBALL THIS.

just say "anything would be better"

edit: ******* DO NOT REDOSE AT ANY POINT (i admit i did this. so trust me dont do it, i seem to remember it being the line between stupid and fun)****************

Actually, a Tarantula bite is less harmful than a bee sting. A Black Widow comparison would be more apt. My advice to you would be to flush it and to go see a doctor. Your liver is nothing to mess around with.

Lol @ this thread still going. I think this fact is a testimony to its powerful, long-lasting nature.

After several years of abstaining from amphetamines and all other strong stims, I tried Adderall a few months ago and discovered that its slight peripheral edge made it far more useful for me, both recreationally and practically, than the mostly-cerebral dexedrine or d-meth. I entertained using desoxy as a substitute for adderall but now that I read through most of this thread, that sounds like a disaster waiting to happen...

My bad.

What about something like this? It's a safe that opens up after a pre-selected time, only 99 bucks. Hmm, perhaps I will be trying desoxy after all...

Should I be worried about my dose?

Hi all,

bit of background, I bought my desoxypipradrol with the intention of being very careful with it but that seems to of kind of gone out the window, I bought 100mg online and planned to use it as a tool to help me stop abusing stimulant drugs which at the moment I use daily preferably speed as it's cheaper or cocaine if no speed is about or ritalins, basically any straight stim.

I know they say its not possible to be physically addicted to stims but I certainly get the feeling I am and I have to start my day with a bomb of speed or a line of charlie otherwise I have no energy and feel awful,

I've taken stims weekly for about 7 years pretty much every weekend but i've been in this daily pattern for about a year, and now go to work on stim's, eat just about and look after myself reasonably well and now can even sleep even though feeling wired.

I should imagine I have an extremely high stimulant tolerance!

Anyway my dealers away for a week from yesterday (last night) so I decided to kick in what I had left of my amphetamine's, then go to bed. but then stupidly I remembered the desoxypipradrol, I didn't intend on using it until I got better scales as although mine are supposed to measure down to 1mg I don't feel them to be accurate, they will jump immediately from nothing to 40mg reading nothing inbetween. Since I'd ordered 100mg I mesured that out and it was correct and I halved it and it mesured correct on the scales and looked about half too.

I reckon within about the last 6 hours I've consumed (snorted) about 50mg in about 10 small lines over a 8 hour period.

Now i'm happy to stay stimulated and awake for the rest of today, seeing as I have a very high tolerance am I in for one of these horror stories i've read about after taking this dose?

I feel fine, no side effects except dialated pupils, my heart rates fine and I feel OK just alert but not even extremely so just awake.

Now I have enough benzo's to put an army to sleep tonight but after reading these horror stories I am a little worried, I really don't fancy 5days awake!

Heard the horror story of 300mg obviously not good, reckon im going to be ok with 50mg with a large tolerance?

Of course if I become ill i'll seek medical attention, most of the stories sound like psychosis induced by not sleeping! been there with speed many years ago so don't fancy that.

this stim almost feels mundane, definitely stimulation but not strong I certainly can't imagine it lasting into tomorrow or the days to come! but evidence suggests i'm wrong about that!

^ i find desoxy to be very different in its stimulation from dose to dose, sometimes its a 3 or 4 day thing off one line, other times im asleep in 10 hours. But if i've been up for too long i find about half a case of beer will put me to sleep. its not the best, and i feel like shit when i wake up, but alcohol works where benzos fail. other than that, i have not found anything that helps end a desoxy trip. the alcohol also helps me with the anxiety desoxy causes in me.

I reckon within about the last 6 hours I've consumed (snorted) about 50mg in about 10 small lines over a 8 hour period.

This is a very high dose, and it is nowhere near having peaked yet. You're likely to be awake for 2-4 days. Please do not ingest any stimulants, particularly desoxypipradrol, during this period. On night one or two, benzos will likely fail to put you to sleep, and alcohol will likely not be strong enough either, and will be too physically toxic to use as a sedative for these purposes. Also, please take care not to put yourself in a true benzo or alcohol blackout while the desoxy' keeps you awake: it's a bad scene.

Although this likely won't be necessary, do you have a friend who can 'trip sit' during the tail of this experience, to check for signs of stimulant psychosis?

Better safe than sorry. . .

ebola

Hi all just a early morning update as still not sleeping much at all, to be honest I didn't really get much of a high just a little one which was why I kept upping the dose chasing it. I'm luckily off work for two weeks but the last few days haven't been pleasant to say the least, bearing in mind I took this stuff on Thursday evening obviously I was awake all friday daytime but I did get to sleep about 11pm on friday night however that was with the aid of a lot of xanax and vodka. slept about 5 hours and woke up very early still feeling the stim effects still mild but just very alert all of Saturday and had and still do have very dilated pupils. Ran out xanax so tried Valium on Saturday night which didn't work as well, drifting in and out of sleep for a couple of hours. No luck tonight (sunday night) even with some alcohol although I do think the effects are finally wearing off as i'm starting to finally feel the sweet embrace of tiredness so fingers crossed i'll be able to sleep well tonight (monday)! So luckily it's not a horror story as you can get by with a couple of hours sleep just about. I found the stimulation mild, little by way of euphoria in the beginning and no-doubt very long lasting. I think the psychosis stories are probably directly linked to not sleeping, without the benzo's I doubt I would of slept at all. anyway defiantly one to avoid. and a waste of my annual leave! The only possible use I can imagine this substance for is as some kind of army warfare where you need to be alert for several days! As even with a huge tolerance to stims were talking 4 days of unpleasantness. Think i'm lucky that I'm used to being able to sleep on stims otherwise I could be seeing things by now or worse! actually as i'm writing this i'm getting more tired! yippee the best bit about this stuff is it finally wearing off!

Monday lunchtime update, my positives about little side effects seem to of been wrong, I now have quite some nausea, aches and generally feel awful. don't buy it and if you do have some and intend to use it bin it!

lol.

Coming from someone whose done 10x the recommended dose on their first run.

Some of us would get plenty jacked off 10-15mg and generally use less than 3mg on for non-recreational purposes.

Just because you have some sort of freakish tolerance to it and kept redosing till you overdosed don't go complaining it's worthless

cheers did actually did make me laugh out loud! I know totally stupid dose! still worthless complaining thanks mate!

I came on here to check I wasn't about to die! but yea of course all's good so just to say what we all already know don't take too much and try to sleep!

Not sure about freakish tolerance maybe i'm extremely lucky as some people seem to of flipped out on far lower doses all I found it weak just incredibly long lasting but still I'm just about back to normal now! and wasn't complaining mate just updating you! i knew after doing it it was not going to be a great experience!