• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

That's strange, I'm from BC and oxy is generally a HUGE problem here. In the last couple years has gone from the most prescribed to now they won't even give it to you if you're DYING of pain. T3's and Toradol are the most common. I was put on Percs for terrible undiagnosed back pain, and kept building tolerance. What was a totally legit script let to a full blown addiction. Between pure Oxycodone and Oxycontin that I obviously wound up crushing, I was ingesting a minimum of 450mg a day with no prior drug use. It has been 6 months of sobriety from oxy, but my cravings, anxiety/panic and obsession have led me as low as ingesting over 40 T1's because they are over the counter and I have no other resources. So I am pretty sure if I don't figure this out soon, on top of being messed up mentally, with 6 kids and a stressed out husband, my liver will prob explode.

Oh all that acetaminophen in the T1s is definitely horrible for your liver. If you ever plan to do that again you should really look into doing a cold water extraction or "CWE" as it's commonly referred to on bluelight. It is covered many times on this website. It is a simple process that allows you to separate the codeine from the other harmful ingredients (I have never tried it on tylenol with codine personally but I have done it many, many, many times to get the oxycodone out of percoset and a few times to take the hydrocodone out of vicodin)

This is probably going to be the best thread on the topic, but feel free to search around a bit if you need more info. There are so many threads on BL alone about this topic. Hope it helps a little!

Last edited:
Yes, actually the first thing I tried was a CWD, I found many varying "recipies", nonenof which really worked... I think it's simple; I have built such a huge tolerance to the "strong" opiods aka Oxy, that nothing else really does the trick...! I even tried every different type of Kratom which, on top of tasting like absolute shit-and I have a very strong stomach- did absolutely nothing. I just want a stronger opiod and a way to find it. I am not sure what else really compares to oxy (morphine certainly doesn't!) any suggestions would be appreciated! I have done my fair share of internet surfing but there are so many differing opinions. At thing point, yes, I miss my "warm opiod bubble", but more so than ever, my back pain is so extreme I cannot even pick up my 1yr old from her crib in the am because the pain is so unbearable. I have been prescribed every other anti-inflammatory (toradol, etc) and was finally given Gabapentin and Pregabalin (Lyrica) which does shit all for me other than make me feel supremely intoxicated till I build a tolerance to that (which only take a few days) . Obviously my pain has nothing to do with nerve damage! Any clue what else there may be other than oxy?

^ Have you tried hydromorphone? It's pretty popular in Canada, and it's probably the most similar to oxycodone out of the opioids prescribed there.

Yes, actually the first thing I tried was a CWD, I found many varying "recipies", nonenof which really worked... I think it's simple; I have built such a huge tolerance to the "strong" opiods aka Oxy, that nothing else really does the trick...! I even tried every different type of Kratom which, on top of tasting like absolute shit-and I have a very strong stomach- did absolutely nothing. I just want a stronger opiod and a way to find it. I am not sure what else really compares to oxy (morphine certainly doesn't!) any suggestions would be appreciated! I have done my fair share of internet surfing but there are so many differing opinions. At thing point, yes, I miss my "warm opiod bubble", but more so than ever, my back pain is so extreme I cannot even pick up my 1yr old from her crib in the am because the pain is so unbearable. I have been prescribed every other anti-inflammatory (toradol, etc) and was finally given Gabapentin and Pregabalin (Lyrica) which does shit all for me other than make me feel supremely intoxicated till I build a tolerance to that (which only take a few days) . Obviously my pain has nothing to do with nerve damage! Any clue what else there may be other than oxy?

Gabapentin is a complete and utter joke on Canada. Who ever makes it must be giving doctors free Mercedes or something. They have pushing this shit for a few years now and when you tell them it's complete shit they almost start to cry. I have not met one person who thinks it works for nerve pain.

Anyways you have to look for a doctor who will give you real pain meds- opposites. It's hard these days. Or you can find a good connect. I won't lie- Canadian doctors have been spooked off the opiates.

Any Canadians still getting high?

Let's talk dope... good quality around? How is it sold - bags, bundles, grams? Any nicknames? I've heard "hard" and that's about it.

Happy trails...

Gabapentin is a complete and utter joke on Canada. Who ever makes it must be giving doctors free Mercedes or something. They have pushing this shit for a few years now and when you tell them it's complete shit they almost start to cry. I have not met one person who thinks it works for nerve pain.

Not about Gabapentin per se, but in general compared to my old doctor, I find doctors much more inclined to push for the on-patent, new, expensive meds, when they know damn well the old version works just as well for 1/10 the cost. Primary examples I've recently been pushed towards; escitalopram vs. citalopram; pristiq vs. effexor. Both are just the single enantiomer of the older, parent drug. Sure only one is active, but when the other isn't toxic or have other negative effects, why bother with the extraction/manufacturing/waste hassle? If they wanted to use the single, active enantiomer they could have done so right from the start when they launched the parent drug; isolating enantiomers has been around for a while. Of course they have it planned out; when racemate goes off patent, bring out active isomer, yay, another 20 years.

Having insurance it's not a big deal for me, but for those who don't have insurance or the pharmaceutical knowledge to say "just script citalopram, I can't afford escitalopram"; they are getting royally screwed and their doctor is big pharma's middle man. You never get samples of off-patent drugs at doctor's offices. You also gotta love that wasteful, but cool looking and flashy packaging with the blister packs. Uh.. plastic bottle with loose pills works fine.

/rant; just that I'm now becoming aware at how pervasive and acceptable as 'normal' this practice is.

Anyways you have to look for a doctor who will give you real pain meds- opposites. It's hard these days. Or you can find a good connect. I won't lie- Canadian doctors have been spooked off the opiates.

Ya, docs in Canada don't script opies unless you're severely hurt or are older than 50. It's like they're afraid to have their name linked to the prescription. They must have their scripts audited often enough, because it doesn't feel like they're worried about the med; they're worried about the paper. That's more of the government's influence though; in general I think doctors like to ease peoples' pain.

Any Canadians still getting high?

Let's talk dope... good quality around? How is it sold - bags, bundles, grams? Any nicknames? I've heard "hard" and that's about it.

Happy trails...

The only city I've heard of having any meaningful heroin market is Vancouver. Ontario is still empty of it; or so it appears to me. It just seems it's always been cocaine on top of the pile, and opiates have been reserved to diverted pharmaceuticals. The only 'non-legal-lab' sourced opiate I've ever had is poppy seed extract. Anything else has been pharmaceutical; lots of diversity there, but never diamorphine. It would be nice to have an opium (ya know, brown latex) economy in Canada.
I'm not sure what the story is on Oxy. I only used very occasionally and my source stopped for reasons of just growing up and getting out of selling drugs. I'm not sure if the flow has stopped or not. I would anticipate the vacuum, if not filled by another pharmaceutical would become heroin's domain, but I haven't heard a hint of that happening.

I had a VERY interesting encounter I thought for years was not scripted in Canada besides for that rarely mentioned cough syrup; hydrocodone. We always seemed to go from T3's to percs; no middle ground, whereas in the US they use it a lot.

These were tiny, white, valium sized tablets, no acetominophen, just straight 5mg hydrocodone. Two of them was quite pleasant. I had taken a stimulant, so it would have been better if I had set aside a time just for them. It sort of surprised me, I was feeling kinda crappy and asked if anyone had any T3's or opiates at all, and she said "I'm not sure what these are but I think that's what he called them", I looked at the bottle and my eyes opened wide. Novel treat. :)

It was better than codeine, for sure, but due to stimulation side effects I can't give it a solid point on a euphoria scale. It did kind of feel like it lacked oxycodone's calm, lifting euphoria. I need to have another run with it on it's own though, maybe 15mg if I get the chance again.

Pharmacologically, between the 4 (hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone). It seems the 'morphone' moeity gives potency, and the 'oxy' moeity provides more euphoria; hydromorphone is strong, but not very euphoric. Oxycodone isn't as strong, but much more euphoric. I haven't had the priviledge to try oxymorphone (an informed, smart American told me it wasn't available in Canada, but then again that's what I thought about hydrocodone, besides for a rarely scripted, weak cough syrup). I would assume oxymorphone to be one I might not want to try, as it might ruin all other opiates for me. :p

That's interesting on the hydrocodone. In the states when paired with apap it's a schedule 3 which makes it way easier to come across from a script. Hydrocodone by itself is unheard of.

Toronto is Overflowing with opiates of all sorts, Hydrmorphone, Oxy 80's, Heroin, Fent, IR dillies, pretty much anything. And there is VERY GOOD HEROIN going around. So be careful....take small shots/snorts at first.

***'Dillies = Dilaudid = Hydromorphone ;) From one opiate lover to another, just so you never get ripped off by someone with "Dillies" thats also got some "SUPER STRONG Hydromorphone tabs" lol :D

i also commonly see 30mg Codeine phosphate tabs, 50, 100, and 200mg Codeine-Contin tabs, obviously the absolute FLOOD of so called "Useless" and or "Horrible and a waste of time" Oxyneo's, usually 30mg, and 80mg tabs, demerol, morphine sulfate ampules. - Though at first i found them to definately be a horrible waste of time and cirtainly felt the loss of OxyContin like everyone else but after trial and learning that if you actually wait 3.5-4hours (At a higher dose compared to what youd dose with oxycontin, obviously) that they actually do give you decent hum - Nothing like snorting or crushing Oxycontin/taking it orally but they are worth some fun. Though ive had tons of ppl on here tell me my method makes no difference in comparison to just taking the tab orally without tampering w. it at all, But I can say with truth that when i *Carefully* remove the wax coating, cut the tab in half w/ sizzors then cut each half into 4-5 pieces before taking the cut up tab orally. I feel warmth and itches coming on after under 2hours from ingestion.

Interesting to hear about the OxyNeo's; I haven't seen them yet (haven't had oxy in a year and haven't been looking). I figured it would just affect solubility so it couldn't be snorted or injected. Like how MS-Contins form a glob of wax.

I figured they could still be crushed, dissolved in 95% ethanol and orally dosed. That's how I used to use oxy 80's, crush one up; dissolve in 8mL ethanol; 1cc = 10mg. A bunch of binder stuff would settle to the bottom but the oxycodone HCl would be in solution. I have an innate low tolerance though; 10mg of oral oxy is plenty for me. One oxy 80 would last me a while.

I've read in Canada these NEO's are only supposed to be a temporary thing for a year to wean people. I wonder what they plan to substitute with.

I just hope there's always some form of oxycodone available; as in, I hope they don't shut down percocets. They do me just fine.

I'd be surprised to hear there's no H in Toronto - anyone remember this story a couple months back? 22 kg seized at Pearson, straight from Pakistan and not concealed very well by the sound of it.

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/11/0...10-million-worth-of-heroin-at-pearson-airport

The local slang is "down". There are obviously addicts around, but no one likes you to ask about it - it's evil, I don't mess with it, you're looking for trouble, etc...

I'd be surprised to hear there's no H in Toronto - anyone remember this story a couple months back? 22 kg seized at Pearson, straight from Pakistan and not concealed very well by the sound of it.

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/11/0...10-million-worth-of-heroin-at-pearson-airport

The local slang is "down". There are obviously addicts around, but no one likes you to ask about it - it's evil, I don't mess with it, you're looking for trouble, etc...

theres TONS of H in toronto.. a shitload of Really high purity white is alover the place, as well as VERY dark brown and black Tar.
But since the generic 80mg oxycontins are back and theyre the exact same thing as the old/original oxycontin i dont bother spending the $ it costs for a good bag of junk. but its here... and alot of it.

^^Oxy is cheaper then dope in Toronto?

interesting that yall get tar.

was watchin the Drugs Inc. Detroit last week n i think it said that Detroit get Afghan and Asian dope? from what i had read on BL i was under the impression that afghan H didnt really/ rarely made it to the US n North America. also wouldnt people know if it was afghan cuz they'd have to use like the europeans? ie citric acid n trouble snorting

theres TONS of H in toronto.. a shitload of Really high purity white is alover the place, as well as VERY dark brown and black Tar.
But since the generic 80mg oxycontins are back and theyre the exact same thing as the old/original oxycontin i dont bother spending the $ it costs for a good bag of junk. but its here... and alot of it.
Good to hear. I guess it's just a tight-knit community that doesn't take kindly to newcomers. Are there open air scenes or is it all call and meet? Any delivery services like in NYC?

theres tons of h in toronto.. A shitload of really high purity white is alover the place, as well as very dark brown and black tar.
But since the generic 80mg oxycontins are back and theyre the exact same thing as the old/original oxycontin i dont bother spending the $ it costs for a good bag of junk. But its here... And alot of it.

old oxys are back?!?!?! Fuck i need connects for this! :0

Good to hear. I guess it's just a tight-knit community that doesn't take kindly to newcomers. Are there open air scenes or is it all call and meet? Any delivery services like in NYC?

Very much so as far as it being a tight community goes..All my old connects moved or got clean and lost interest in slinging. So sad so sad..