• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

My pill guy says his insurance won't pay for oxys anymore. I think oxys are going to be removed from the Canadian market and replaced an abuse proof pill like in the U.S.. But don't know when this change is going to happen. Anyone else heard something like this? In a way I'm glad since I feel like I've been too much of them lately but I'll definitely miss them. Ah well.

My pill guy says his insurance won't pay for oxys anymore. I think oxys are going to be removed from the Canadian market and replaced an abuse proof pill like in the U.S.. But don't know when this change is going to happen. Anyone else heard something like this? In a way I'm glad since I feel like I've been too much of them lately but I'll definitely miss them. Ah well.

I don't know I was prescribed Robaxisal c 1/2: 32mg Codeine/400mg methocarbomal/325mg acet. I wasn't covered by status nor my drug benefits for this. Only thing I heard was they were thinking of making hydrocodone OTC. I think they're just debating on what to do and if they are thinking about OTC It makes sense and I think they have taking most opiates off coverage for the simple reason of $$$
A lot of people request these pills therefore why not make money from it. It's the same reasoning as with marijuana oil, they don't want people using it to heal human cells because it's a natural herb and they're not allowed to charge $ for it.

Other than that:
In Toronto, can't find the things I like (oxy's, hydromorphs(favoured), percs ect), don't trust people, but love my drugs lol. It honestly sucks and I'm in pain consistently. It was easier for me to get a hold of them up north, but then again way more expensive.

No Sourcing.

We're not here to help you find drugs. Please read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oxyneo is the new form of oxycodone sustained release and it does have abuse proof shit in the pills. Granted as long as you can still crush them into instant release form and eat them it won't bother me when it comes to oxy. I rarely ever bothered snorting it and never shot it because of it's high oral BA. You can still get oxy IR's as well as Supeudol which is another form of instant release oxycodone that goes up to 20mg's per pill. They have been around for ages well before oxycontin hit the market. I don't know how common they are but they might be a good option and would probably be covered under government insurance as well. Since they are also available in suppository form they are great for anyone who likes plugging their drugs ;)

Oxyneo is the new form of oxycodone sustained release and it does have abuse proof shit in the pills. Granted as long as you can still crush them into instant release form and eat them it won't bother me when it comes to oxy. I rarely ever bothered snorting it and never shot it because of it's high oral BA. You can still get oxy IR's as well as Supeudol which is another form of instant release oxycodone that goes up to 20mg's per pill. They have been around for ages well before oxycontin hit the market. I don't know how common they are but they might be a good option and would probably be covered under government insurance as well. Since they are also available in suppository form they are great for anyone who likes plugging their drugs ;)

Oxy is as good as done in most of Canada from what the news is saying. Too bad it's been a really good run. IMO it's the best and most versatile prescription med that has ever come my way (I'm not a poker). Clean, good counts, decent pricing until tolerance gets too high, many ROA options. Here in Ottawa area the full spectrum is actually quite readily available; Oxys, dilly, MS Contins, H, Fent, etc. I'm not pissed that beloved Oxy is pretty much gone as it was time for me to change it up anyway but I do feel bad for others. It is by far from what I know the brand of choice for most in Ontario and think when it's gone there is going to be a lotta folks "cluckin" all over the place or moving to H and maybe upping to IV use. Thats too bad because with Oxy you could do it any which way and didn't have to shoot it to have a good time. Barely any warning either. I bet prices are going to go through the fucking roof. I heard in the news of people selling OC80's skyward of few hundred buck a crack on reservations..........yeeeeowch!!

Hi there, I'm from southern Ontario and until a few days ago was using oxy every day, ~40mg-50mg snorted in probably ~10mg doses as I would break the pills up into pieces. I started with percs a few years ago for bad pain in my knees and back, started to take them every day, 1 or 2... stopped, started again, stopped, started snorting oxys because it was easily accessible to me as I knew someone with a script.

Now that's all over and done with, and my friend has switched to the new oxyneo. They look pretty much the same except they're thicker and have ON on one side (I'm guessing for Ontario). Out of curiosity I popped one in my mouth without really thinking about it, just a habit I guess, and YEP, instantly the whole pill got super slimy and sticky. Pulled it out quick and tried to wipe off the coating, that was pretty difficult. I ended up biting a 40mg pill into quarters (with a bit of effort, dang those things are rubbery) and took it orally in small doses to see what happened. Overall I felt pain relief and withdrawal symptom relief, but absolutely NO high. This is a good thing for me, I'm looking to stop anyway and this seems to be a reasonable route to go. I'm in school atm and can't really be shitting myself in class for a week so I plan to step down my dosage gradually over a few weeks... with cold turkey I can handle the initial withdrawal symptoms like for the first day or two but after that it's just terrible.

In terms of abuse I would say that yes it is possible. A few people on other forums are posting instructions and my friend tried it, and it worked pretty well actually, but the thing is it's quite the hassle and not really practical for constant daily abuse. If you want to go to the trouble then by all means, but this seems like the right time for me to stop snorting this drug as I really don't want to have to do that anymore. I only ever took oxy orally once or twice and was pretty high for a little bit, but then pretty sick afterwards and so there wasn't really a benefit to taking it that way for me. Since the old oxy was instant release it was kinda all at once in my tummy but this new oxyneo had a suuuuper slow release, to the point which 30 minutes after I took it I still didn't feel anything, but after about an hour and taking another 1/4 of a pill I started to feel better. Even with the coating off it still worked for me, I've heard of people trying to take it orally and then vomiting up gel, but I think it was because they probably tried to crush it and then eat it / mix it with water and drink it. If you take it whole you should be fine.

Sorry if my post was too long but it seemed there was a bit of confusion about what this new oxyneo formulation will be like and I just wanted to give some information and share my experience. Thanks guys.

I live in British Columbia. I started using Percs in my last trimester of pregnancy because I was having issues with my siatic nerve and severe back pain. After I gave birth, I stopped taking them (as the oxy passes through the breast milk). But when I put baby on formula, I started using percs for the back pain again, as it had worsened. Long story short, I built up a tolerance very quickly and I loved the buzz they gave me. With a little persuasion, my doc ended up putting me on 240mg of Oxycontin and 180mg of Supedol (which is just plain oxycodone) DAILY. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE OXY. my doc had no problem filling my prescriptions and upping my doses. Then one day I effed up my dates (I finished all of them in half the time I should have) and went to ask for more. At that point she cut me off completely, no tapering or nothing, just plain cold turkey. Let me tell you, withdrawing from that much oxy is like living in hell, a dark tunnel with no light at the end. \i am a mother of five and only 29, but the withdrawls made me want to die. I am on my third week of beeing clean, but still WDing. I am taking Diazepam and Clonopin for the anxiety and panic attacks, Zopiclone so I can sleep, Mirtazapine (for the depression), as well as Zyban (for depression and if I am lucky maybe I can quit smoking). I am taking Lyrica for the pain and today I recieved my order of Kratom. Through research I found that they almost act as an opiod (give you that buzz). I think I will stick with Kratom because even though the worst of the WD has passed, the cravings for the oxy are just crazy. I have even tried to get them from a friend who can easily access narcotic based meds...

T3's in Canada require a prescription. T1's are OTC and with a simple cwe, you can get the codeine out of it without all of the acetamenophen. T1's have 8mg of codeine and 325 mg tylenol. So basically if you try to get high off of them you will most likel;y kill your liver and die before you get that high unless you do a cwe.
^ I was just going to ask if T3s are OTC there [Canada], because I was having second thoughts when I saw it being mentioned that it is prescribed there.

What's the point of it being prescribed and OTC? I know that in the U.S. they will prescribe you higher doses of a med that is normally OTC, but I would think that T3s are the same dose no matter how it is received.

How do you do an extraction?
Yeah, 8mg max for OTC units. That said I am so glad we are able to get codeine OTC. For things where you need a mild opiate but it's not worth a doctor's visit it comes in handy. I keep a bottle of AC&C (aspirin) with me all the time. It's the king of headache medications.

I haven't resorted to extracting codeine in a long time. I have a naturally low tolerance so 16mg of codeine when I haven't used anything else in a while will actually make me feel good; I think I'm one of those lucky ones who has active CYP enzymes thereby getting a lot converted to morphine.

I also have access to oxy, and O-des-tram so there's that. Also if I were to aim to get high on OTC opiate sources that involved an extraction process, I would just extract morphine from poppy seeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever heard of Kratom? It's a herb that is totally legal in Canada and acts almost as an opioid. And better yet, it is completely legal. For now at least!
Hi there, I'm from southern Ontario and until a few days ago was using oxy every day, ~40mg-50mg snorted in probably ~10mg doses as I would break the pills up into pieces. I started with percs a few years ago for bad pain in my knees and back, started to take them every day, 1 or 2... stopped, started again, stopped, started snorting oxys because it was easily accessible to me as I knew someone with a script.

Now that's all over and done with, and my friend has switched to the new oxyneo. They look pretty much the same except they're thicker and have ON on one side (I'm guessing for Ontario). Out of curiosity I popped one in my mouth without really thinking about it, just a habit I guess, and YEP, instantly the whole pill got super slimy and sticky. Pulled it out quick and tried to wipe off the coating, that was pretty difficult. I ended up biting a 40mg pill into quarters (with a bit of effort, dang those things are rubbery) and took it orally in small doses to see what happened. Overall I felt pain relief and withdrawal symptom relief, but absolutely NO high. This is a good thing for me, I'm looking to stop anyway and this seems to be a reasonable route to go. I'm in school atm and can't really be shitting myself in class for a week so I plan to step down my dosage gradually over a few weeks... with cold turkey I can handle the initial withdrawal symptoms like for the first day or two but after that it's just terrible.

In terms of abuse I would say that yes it is possible. A few people on other forums are posting instructions and my friend tried it, and it worked pretty well actually, but the thing is it's quite the hassle and not really practical for constant daily abuse. If you want to go to the trouble then by all means, but this seems like the right time for me to stop snorting this drug as I really don't want to have to do that anymore. I only ever took oxy orally once or twice and was pretty high for a little bit, but then pretty sick afterwards and so there wasn't really a benefit to taking it that way for me. Since the old oxy was instant release it was kinda all at once in my tummy but this new oxyneo had a suuuuper slow release, to the point which 30 minutes after I took it I still didn't feel anything, but after about an hour and taking another 1/4 of a pill I started to feel better. Even with the coating off it still worked for me, I've heard of people trying to take it orally and then vomiting up gel, but I think it was because they probably tried to crush it and then eat it / mix it with water and drink it. If you take it whole you should be fine.

Sorry if my post was too long but it seemed there was a bit of confusion about what this new oxyneo formulation will be like and I just wanted to give some information and share my experience. Thanks guys.

so since canada has free health care, are your scripts free too or is it just doctor visits and things like that?

or do yall have to pay for them out of pocket?

medications aren't covered, lots of things require payment and not everything is covered by the state.

If one has very expensive medication I think there may be ways for the goverment to pay part of it though.

Euphoric seeker, do some google-ing as to poppy seeds or search on here it's a vast topic. And; bulk food store.

Also, everyone on here has heard of kratom, read around a bit.

Also again, take it easy. Be a good mother, frequent, large dose opiate use is bad.

so since canada has free health care, are your scripts free too or is it just doctor visits and things like that?

or do yall have to pay for them out of pocket?

Doctor visits/operations/ER/ambulance are all free. Medications are out of pocket if you don't have benefits or not on social welfare. Medications are covered when you start redeeming your Old Age Pension/Canada Pension Plan (age 65).

Also, dentists, chiropractors, etc. are out of pocket without benefits.

Generally if something is essential and you're unable to pay for it, you get helped out.

Canada does not have free health care... Some provinces cover basic care for free like Alberta, but other provinces you have to pay for all health care, like in BC. You get your prescriptions from a doctor and if you do not have additional health care (that you pay for that extra coverage), you have to pay for all your meds.

Yes, I actually just ordered a bunch of Kratom as well as some Calamus... We will see how it goes. I tried some of the White Kalimantran Kratom, and some of the Gold, but it did nothing for me. I should have some Maeng Da, White Kalimantram, and then a blend of 10gr Thai 15x extract, 10gr Papuan 20x extract and 8gr Lyophilized Extract.
Euphoric seeker, do some google-ing as to poppy seeds or search on here it's a vast topic. And; bulk food store.

Also, everyone on here has heard of kratom, read around a bit.

Also again, take it easy. Be a good mother, frequent, large dose opiate use is bad.

Doctor visits/operations/ER/ambulance are all free. Medications are out of pocket if you don't have benefits or not on social welfare. Medications are covered when you start redeeming your Old Age Pension/Canada Pension Plan (age 65).

Also, dentists, chiropractors, etc. are out of pocket without benefits.

Generally if something is essential and you're unable to pay for it, you get helped out.

New to opiates, in b.c..getting some kratom.
but a homie might be able to hook it up with some morphine or hydrocodone..

I was able to get 8 of the regular oxy 80s during last week of february. Went through all of them in less than 2 weeks, guess it was like one last hurrah for me. I'm sure I enjoyed it but can't remember and feel like shit now cause also went through 40mg xanax and some valium during this binge. So fucking horrible.

should we tell him that hes actually dead guys or wait a couple centuries and let him figure it out himself?