• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

I myself have not done any of these combinations perse and to somebody like me... a few days before EDC I would have been like WTF but now these may not be that weird.
Ice cubes on my body, yes
cotton gloves annoyed me havent tried them frozen though

interesting

I am somewhat reluctant to share some of my/our tricks, due to the nature of them. The most important thing you will need, other than the MDMA, is a partner(s) that you trust 100%. A partner that you won't feel weird with later on.
1: vicks blown onto partner's anal sphincter. I realize how this sounds. Trust.
2: for men, have your partner hold and aim your penis as you urinate.
for ladies, sit backwards on the toilet, and have your partner run an ice cube down your back as you go.
3: have your partner stand in front of the sofa. Face to face, cradle the back of their skull, on both sides, with your thumbs just behind their ears. Pick them up....not literally. Just enough to take some of their weight off of the floor. Hold them there, your face an inch away from theirs. When you're ready, mildly blow a puff of air on their face and release your grip.
4: get a pack of large condoms (I prefer Trojan Magnums) and some lubricant. Roll one over your partner's foot and massage with the lube. Amazing.
5: I enjoy having the underside of my penis being smacked with a horse rider's crop. For me, it is sensational.
6: cotton gloves, wet them lightly. Put one in the freezer until it is very cold-not frozen. Microwave the other for 30-60 seconds. Rub your partner's back with them.

I am curious if anyone else has done any of these. I welcome all feedback, but don't be rude.

I Laughed so hard at this! Has to Be a wind up!

My roll trick is my massage gloves and my friend who gives out lightshows its good fun melting faces and bodies

Last edited:
No Offense But Where Are All The Fun Roll Tricks? There used to be a thread on some creative unusual tricks, but everyone in this post is saying the same thing like: "Light shows, vicks, and music," Well NO SHIT SHERLOCK! I know I should remember one of those tricks so gimmie some time and I'll help u youngins! I'm 28 and first rolled at since 16 and after a few years only rolled 2 to 3 times a year. Anyway there are many tricks that will blow your mind, I guess the problem is that it's not 1999 where almost every pill u would find had MDMA in it. Well when u test a pill and confirm its MDMA, look up some roll tricks. I remember if you stand back to back with someone and lock arms you can bend down and pick them up then they can do the same and it's feels crazy.

This one is effin crazy. Someone did it to me and after I got put down, I literally couldn't move my legs/feet, even when the guy pushed me just to show what happens. I think I was stuck for a few minutes, but I could not move. It was sick and upped my roll a bit.

I can bet one of those virtual reality things that Samsung has would be fucking awesome when watching fireworks or any milk drop kind of thing with head phones on.

I don't normally bother with this sort of stuff, but this one 'trick' blew my fuckin mind when the Mitsubishi's hit in the late 90's.

You and another person (both fucked up, obviously) sit facing each other. Both hold your hands out in front of you, fingers outstretched so there is a gap of 1 or 2 inches between your respective palms. Then you need to imagine you have a ball held in each palm between you and the other person. Then start to roll the balls around in your palms. You will physically feel these balls rolling around in your hands.

This hippy chick showed me this and the almost telepathic communication between us was incredible. We were rollings those 'balls' between us for ages - each one perfectly mirroring the others' actions.