• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

Didn't wanna make a whole new thread but going to my first rave and gonna be wearing a bandanna would you suggest rubbing vicks all over my face and putting the bandanna on or putting it on the bandanna or both ? Also im not sure if you can talk about dosages but i was thinking 2 grams of shrooms and 1 molly or 2 mollys and 3 grams of shrooms ?

why would you want vicks on your face? kinda negates the purpose of the bandanna/ dust mask/ resporator/...instert vick drlivery device here...

Didn't wanna make a whole new thread but going to my first rave and gonna be wearing a bandanna would you suggest rubbing vicks all over my face and putting the bandanna on or putting it on the bandanna or both ? Also im not sure if you can talk about dosages but i was thinking 2 grams of shrooms and 1 molly or 2 mollys and 3 grams of shrooms ?

What the fuck are mollys? seriously hate how people are calling shit "a molly" "mollys", etc.....

if you refer mollys as a unit of measurement might as well go for 20 mollys along with 100 acids and 40 marijuanas, and a shroom.

What the fuck are mollys? seriously hate how people are calling shit "a molly" "mollys", etc.....

if you refer mollys as a unit of measurement might as well go for 20 mollys along with 100 acids and 40 marijuanas, and a shroom.

This made me laugh

Well thanks for the help.

you know the chinese parade dragon costumes that you see on TV? well its that only the person rolling is the costume....

you need the subject plus 2 more people. one guy has to be strong and fit enough to do all the heavy lifting. the roller and the strong man stand back to back and lock arms. the strong man then leans forward picking up the roller who will now be laying on the strong guy's back. (like a reverse piggy back ride) The second guy grabs the roller's feet.

Now the strong guy acts like the "piolt" of one of those chinese dragon thingys. slowly walking in a circle while bobbing up and down and rolling his sholders left and right with the roller still laying on his back. the feet holder basically does the oposite movements with the feet as the strong is doing with the body/head. if the stron guy dips down, the feet go up. if he rolls to the right the feet got left.

hard to explain the feeling of it...its like falling out of a plane on a bumpy matrise :\ like sky diving butt first with the air flipping you in all direction maybe....hard to explain but its a fun ride

If you have a person really into lightshows/glowsticks...ect you can try "all the crazy people on the subway"

you need 2 bright red flashing lights that fit in the palm of your hand. you can get these at bike shops. they mount on your bike for night riding.

This trick is more of a comedy thing or a "freakout" thing if the person is tripping.

the room has to be pretty dark. have them sit on the floor and you sit infront of them. now put the lights on either side of their head. the will see 2 bright red lights and not much else. move the lights away from their face in a straight line until they are all the way back to either side of your face. now the will see only your face and not much else.

keep moving the lights hack and forth like that. their face, your face, their face, your face....the whole time you are making funny faces, scary faces, mean face, happy faces.

nobody has ever lasted very long without laughing :)

lol me and my friend sat around the house all day DJing and playing with glow sticks with the lights off. We were sober too... almost felt like we were rolling though lmao

Hopefully I get good enough at DJing so I can do it while I'm FUCKED though lmao, seems like some amazing fun to control the sound when your tripping :)

pretty sure yo could be dead 6months and make better noise than that dubstep shit.. :|

except for maybe these dubstep producers;

NSFW:
J+%26+J+pots+%26+pans.jpg

I've found that dubstep really only sounds good on downer type drugs, on MDMA or psychedelics it's just awful.

I've been loving glow sticks though, I have two LED ones on a string and I could have endless fun swinging those things around lol
Good workout too

Last night my friend has this "molly juice"

Get a bottle of water, fill it just a bit less than half of it with either juice or water

open up a capsule and drop the crystals in there, shake well.

Don't drink the whole thing, share it around with little zips.

I am somewhat reluctant to share some of my/our tricks, due to the nature of them. The most important thing you will need, other than the MDMA, is a partner(s) that you trust 100%. A partner that you won't feel weird with later on.
1: vicks blown onto partner's anal sphincter. I realize how this sounds. Trust.
2: for men, have your partner hold and aim your penis as you urinate.
for ladies, sit backwards on the toilet, and have your partner run an ice cube down your back as you go.
3: have your partner stand in front of the sofa. Face to face, cradle the back of their skull, on both sides, with your thumbs just behind their ears. Pick them up....not literally. Just enough to take some of their weight off of the floor. Hold them there, your face an inch away from theirs. When you're ready, mildly blow a puff of air on their face and release your grip.
4: get a pack of large condoms (I prefer Trojan Magnums) and some lubricant. Roll one over your partner's foot and massage with the lube. Amazing.
5: I enjoy having the underside of my penis being smacked with a horse rider's crop. For me, it is sensational.
6: cotton gloves, wet them lightly. Put one in the freezer until it is very cold-not frozen. Microwave the other for 30-60 seconds. Rub your partner's back with them.

I am curious if anyone else has done any of these. I welcome all feedback, but don't be rude.

You lot haven't listened to proper dubstep. Just played neurofunk, dubstep and drum and bass all night, good night. Still gurning now !

What a KICKASS THREAD!!!!

Get your hands on a shower with 2 shower heads, turn one hot and one cold, stand in the middle and spin around!!!!

Dont know if its a roll trick, etard trick or a waste trick

Anyway some guy fills up a shot glass half with vodka/half lucozade, he then added .15 MDMA to it and stuck it in the microwave for like 30 seconds till the water was hot, I had the shot. managed to keep my spew in for around 20.

Hot Shot he said, anyway im no man to turn down free MDMA, I was a state, though I had drunk a vase of vodka all ready

^ lol what the fuck.. why not put the MDMA in after you microwave it..? Why fucking microwave it at all......??

^ lol what the fuck.. why not put the MDMA in after you microwave it..? Why fucking microwave it at all......??

Sorry yeah was afterwards so it sold of melted in, anyway id probally not advise it if you have a weak stomach.