• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional pill discussion : North West

Deepness said:
We got a mishmash of pills last night. Has anyone seen any of these?

NSFW:
decepticon.jpg
bartsimpson.jpg
buddah.jpg

After much reading of comments on various reports on PillReports I'm convinced the Bart Simpsons and red "buddahs" (looks like a gorilla to me) are BZP/mCPP. From what I understand I'll likely have a less than pleasant experience if I take them.

The orange Decepticon heads I am not sure on... I can't find any similar pill styles and so I'm unsure as to what they are. I don't have a testing kit at this time :/ I have taken red Autobot shaped pills before and they were MDMA, however I haven't seen these Decepticon heads.

added NSFW tags

Okay, I got some of these Simpson Heads, I'm pretty skeptical about the contents, considering the only reports I've seen place these in the Piperazine category. Don't have a testing kit myself. I heard that the transformers are also BZP.

The blue buddah press rolling around is nice.

Anyone know of a local (Seattle) place that sells testing kits? I know they can be ordered online from BL but I was looking for a quicker turn-around.

Have any of you guys come across purple JL audio pills? the JL audio could also pass for an atari sign, and it has an outward press, in the seattle/bellevue area? If so, how are they?

small, green with the infinity logo (or if you're not looking carefully you might think a crescent moon) were good, if mild. No unpleasant side effects, very easy.

Deepness said:
We got a mishmash of pills last night. Has anyone seen any of these?

NSFW:
decepticon.jpg
bartsimpson.jpg
buddah.jpg

After much reading of comments on various reports on PillReports I'm convinced the Bart Simpsons and red "buddahs" (looks like a gorilla to me) are BZP/mCPP. From what I understand I'll likely have a less than pleasant experience if I take them.

The orange Decepticon heads I am not sure on... I can't find any similar pill styles and so I'm unsure as to what they are. I don't have a testing kit at this time :/ I have taken red Autobot shaped pills before and they were MDMA, however I haven't seen these Decepticon heads.

added NSFW tags

those are not safe pills from what i read

a question

so hypothetically i was going to sell five 15mg Oxycontin and i got caught selling them to i don't know say a undercover cop or just got caught with them during a sale. what would most likely be the punishment for someone who has no criminal background?

so hypothetically i was going to sell five 15mg Oxycontin and i got caught selling them to i don't know say a undercover cop or just got caught with them during a sale. what would most likely be the punishment for someone who has no criminal background?

hey hollow, this thread is for discussing local pills (MDxx) in the local northwest USA region. i would suggest legal discussion for your question.

sealpie: i would steer well clear of those bart simpsons. i haven't read a single report that suggests those are clean.

tocqueville: try dancesafe for a testing kit if turnaround time is still an issue. i believe their kits ship from the same coast (california). however if you still haven't ordered one then maybe your needs aren't quite as urgent as you thought, in which case please click through the ad on this site and order there :)

repeat after me: i will read and re-read the guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ this thread is for Ecstasy pill discussion, not pharmaceuticals.

you should also note that it is against the guidelines to discuss prices, there is a thread in Other Drugs for that. asking for sources is also forbidden.

This guy tried to sell me piperazines again. "These are good, clean rolls!" he says. Me says, "hold on", and whips out the pillreports post on my cell phone. "These are not good pills, they are not cut with cocaine, heroin, or ketamine, and the ONLY WAY TO KNOW is by testing." He said "sorry" and gave me a buddha. I looked up the buddha and said "woot".

Basically, boycott these fucking pills to stop them from flowing. Educate people. Deceit sucks :p

poke

Price $350/Roll(100)
Types : Trip Stack - Green Stars, Purple Stars, Blue 206's, and Orange something or other have been floating around lately.
All have the pokeball stamp or whatever it is on the back.

The reason so cheap, is because i buy a roll(100) every 2 weeks or so.

P.S. Stay away from the Green Apples. They are terrible.

hey did you try the dragon flys? they were really good here in lacey.

dude i hate those piperazines so much!
i wish good piz would come through olympia.
=(

I have been told the blue buddhas are some of the better pills in the market as of now, followed up by orange trucker girl and the pregnant orange trucker girl.

Anyone familiar with round, hard pressed, orange, pills with a "batman" logo on one side, blakn on the other side, found in the Seattle area? Haven't tried them yet.

Just got some red/pink/orange buddhas. I can't really tell the color of these, a little on the red side I think. Despite reading they were piperazines, I ate a couple, and I gotta say, if that was meant to mimic the effects of ecstasy, it did a damn good job. Now I can't tell if these are real... or not?

I was able to acquire some peach, left facing trucker lady pills North of Seattle. I read on a pill report the suspected contents were mdea. I am new to xtc, and am probably not able to distinguish between mdma, and other mdxx containing pills. Any comments about these peach naked ladies, and what is actually the content?