• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters you miss

Shit, this thread sucks. I am never in the loop because it's safer for me to be out of it, but some of the deaths I've known as posters just hit me pretty hard. I really miss Mr B. So knowledgable, so welcoming, I don't think I would be here if it wasn't for him explaining one of my newbie posts to me, how I can't remember, but he was just so... genuinely good. I could feel that from his posts, and as a mod to a troublemaker, he made me understand.

I miss a lot of people as well, shit, I miss myself most days. Such is the life of a mainstream, pathetic junkie faggot.

Shit, this thread sucks. I am never in the loop because it's safer for me to be out of it, but some of the deaths I've known as posters just hit me pretty hard. I really miss Mr B. So knowledgable, so welcoming, I don't think I would be here if it wasn't for him explaining one of my newbie posts to me, how I can't remember, but he was just so... genuinely good. I could feel that from his posts, and as a mod to a troublemaker, he made me understand.

I miss a lot of people as well, shit, I miss myself most days. Such is the life of a mainstream, pathetic junkie faggot.

what ever happened to Mr B? did anyone ever find out?

BREAK A BEAT. Many others. Hope they are well and I remember you with fondness :)

from time to time the new grown up muzby misses the old muzby...

Haha, yeah, the new swifty doesn't recognise the old swifty either. Responsibilities etc...

shit I joined the defence forces and got fit and stopped smoking, fuck I don't even drink coffee anymore, shit keeps me up for days ;)

I miss zephyr, kemicalburn, xcidium, axlblaze

A few spring to mind.

xcidium, sonicnature, endlesseulogy, diego blunt, haste, urbie, onetwothreefour.
last but not least, Oceanboys ramblings were always tops.

i keep in touch quite a bit with xcidium via email and shit when we are both not doing any work during theweek.

Diego Blunt was a dude, i still have a jacket of his that he gave me at splendour 08 or something.

wassup bro? despite that being a very nice list to be a part of - I've sadly never really left this place

I miss KemicalBurn a lot, thought about seeking him and you out once or twice... those old school DC days were the days

is that GlitterBizkit's ass on your avatar? now that is a name I haven't thought of in ages...

Haha, yeah, the new swifty doesn't recognise the old swifty either. Responsibilities etc...

shit I joined the defence forces and got fit and stopped smoking, fuck I don't even drink coffee anymore, shit keeps me up for days ;)

I miss you and the old days. Could never go back there again, but we had fun didn't we? :) Good old parklife :)

I even miss people I am not friends with anymore. Bloody nostalgia, its a bitch :)

Hope to see you again someday mate

No one mentions me? :p

Jokes.

I'm over a year clean (from everything) by now...Heroin and benzos had me by the short and curlies.. happy with life. Working, finished a course, on holiday in Vanuatu now.

Is Willow still around?

You're all a pack of kunts but I still miss you anyway :D

Fiendavich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I better stop by Brissy one day to meet the little fella :)