• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters you miss

im pretty sure they were from duckboys stock pile of stuff he would store at home from work...

i still would of love to of seen the look on some kids face the next day when they saw rambo-possum in the bush!

I miss the old crew...good to see Ch0psy and katmeow are still about!

And i still miss DJ Kitty....

i was going thru some PM's and even though i didnt have one from him, his name was mentioned in one

Naughtimus_Maximus... i think thats what it was... Donny Don't and I played golf with him a few times...

i remember i tee'd off and smashed it, couldnt of hit it better... it kinda went a bit too far down the fairway and his some asians ahead of us... they thru the ball back down the fairway towards me... cunts

he was a dude... not the asians... naughtimus maximus

haha i rememeber that day. as we were sipping our beers at the 19th hole he leaned over his drink and said profoundly "golf was the loser today"

Since 1234 is probably tearing it up in Canada somewhere I'll hazard a guess. Maybe he's referring more to the idea of romanticism ala 18th century style; the whole extremes of emotion idea rather than 'romantic' necessarily meaning romantic love. Sometimes the people that can see and appreciate the really beautiful things in the world are also the one's who can see the darkness. It's almost like you can't have one without the other.

I miss melancholic and lush puppy (that was Jane, right? I can never remember if she was lush puppy or cutiful.)

Mary Poppins hasn't been around for a while either. Where is that silly tart? xo

Your face is a silly tart! Looking forward to Thelma and Louise ute singalong styles sometime soon! <3

We will actually be driving close to cliffs from what I understand so this scares me a little. CAN'T WAIT! 4realz.

Wow. Long time. but crazy to see Up all night and Katmeow still here.. Guess there are a lot of people I miss catching from good times with good eggs.

I miss kemicalburn, i still giggle about some of the shit he had to say, i miss zephyr too, actually i miss lots bluelighters especially since i dont come here much any more

seith :'( fuckin top bloke such a waste.....spoke to him hours before he died when i was on acid.....such a downer when i think back always makes me a bit sad to think i coulda done more to prevent it....

up all night
mary poppins
popovich
katemeow
whiteboy and his sister insanit_e
mazdan
duckboy (well any of the old kew house of the lost)
zephr (does any one know where she is nowdays)
strawberry love muffin
doofqueen
and

Missslingshot

I miss a lot of people. I can barely remember their user names anymore cause I am or they are rarely here.

I miss a lot of people. I can barely remember their user names anymore cause I am or they are rarely here.

I know.. there was that prick who fucked off to scotland that I can't remember or don't miss much at all...

crystalmethbunny
EnYay
xcidium
chicago66
Harley89
sad Mafioso
finder
ladyinthesky
donkeyPUNCH
pennywise
thelovebandit
don luigi
mynameisnotdeja
DudeI'mNotDave
gaian planes
vibby
geometricide
2c-bouyant
JV
saveyour

consistent dose of captainballs, atri,carl, roger&me and guido sounds like fun too

/nostalgia