• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

I don't know the longest stretch, but when I used to IV meth, staying up for 3-5 nights without any sleep was actually quite frequent.. I remember a period of time, a couple years, where I probably *averaged* around 5-6 hours of sleep per week.

I really don't know my longest, 'pure' stretch (with no sleep what-so-ever). But I'd say around the 7 day mark, but worse would be a couple stretches around the 14 day mark with probably around 4 hours sleep across the period.. Just.. horrific states of being..

Meth is a fucking terrifying drug. Meth addiction I think is far more severe on your life compared to opiates, at least with opiates you can get by; hold down a job, etc. In the depths of meth addiction, I couldn't hold my life together - I would lose jobs, spouses, homes, etc.

If I'm not mistaken, PhreeX somehow hit 16 days a long time ago booting shards.. I do not know how that's possible without going to the looney-bin..

3 days, but i maybe i slept a few hours in between (like 1 or 2 at most). I didn't even take a lot of drugs, just some speed, alcohol, a shitload of tobacco and some clonazepam.

If I'm not mistaken, PhreeX somehow hit 16 days a long time ago booting shards.. I do not know how that's possible without going to the looney-bin..

I have done 7 and was quite sane

I wouldn't want to push it past 7 though.

Some people are just predisposed to psychosis hence why some people go psychotic on it before 24 hours pass

what a shity drug ! almost no euphoria mixed with i wish i could fall asleep. i truly dont understand why people actually like meth. but then again i have always preferred to go down rather then up.

I have done 7 and was quite sane

I wouldn't want to push it past 7 though.

Some people are just predisposed to psychosis hence why some people go psychotic on it before 24 hours pass
Substances involved in your 7 day adventure? I could see you being half-sane with aid of opiates n benzos.. Maybe that's just me, though.. If I'm up past 24 hours I hate it.. At 72 I hate myself, lol. 4 days 5 nights was my longest, had a lot of benzos n subs so I was cool. Dexedrine n IV Meph ftw. Couldn't see shit for eye coloration, I probably looked absolutely insane. C.H. Can you link me your MDA TR if you have it on hand? Couldn't prob just use google but I'm a lazy sack of shit.

Well about two months ago I went on a 4 day meth binge which helped me actually stop doing meth all toghter, or I haven't done it since I experienced drug psychosis, but I basically started by tripping lsd, only 2 hits bit I was up all not from that, and sinice I felt so down I wanted to get up, but didn't have money for coke, so I got a 40 bag of ice, I did about a 15 of hit and smoked weed and was up all night, I then did the rest of 8th the next day, by then I was tweaking thinking police cars undercover were following me, thinking my friends called the cops, lol I even heard my parents talking in the other room, but I think it was a hallucination. I would see shadows out the corner of my eyes, and I would also see cop lights out my window, and I would look out, and there would be no one there. I would here screams and noises like cops taking in a radio saying he's in there probley has meth in him, haha but it didn't stop there, I went to my gfs to get some gabapentin cuz I thoughat it would help me sleep but it just made things worse, including paronia, and visual hallucinating symptoms. This is the 3rd day, I got some more ice, about a 20 and I also got weed and my buddy had beer and some coke, only half a gram, I started doing coke ND meth lines, and I smoked a bunch of pot, by now I have full dilated pupils my eyes are wide open and I'm just rambling like a crazy person. I eventually stopped using by midnight but was up a whole nother day tripping and tweaking out, then that night was shitty haha, but never do this with so many drugs haha I couldve ODed easy

5-6 days on good old shake and bake Oklahoma powder meth. After 3 days the prephrial (sp) hallucinations occur. 4 days straight on hallucinations occur and the oddest thing I have never ran across with anyone else is I get olfactory hallucinations. I have a constant smell that only I can smell. It's so repulsive I have to go to sleep. The smell alone makes me either suicidal or murderous.

Five days: before, during and after a music festival. Thursday was drinking and weed, oh and pizza. The only thing I ate the entire 5 days. Friday was more drinking, weed, nitrous, ripped fuel and MDMA. Rolled my face off, our campsite was 50' from a rave tent. Saturday: drinking, weed, nitrous, shrooms. Sunday: last day of festival, drinking, weed, nitrous. Monday was the comedown, but I still couldn't sleep. Not even a pure Indica would do the trick. Sleeping pills, nothing. Ended up cleaning my roommate's place and having the classic 'after MDMA' crash. Did a ton of driving to try and shake it off. Finally crashed Tuesday sometime. Slept 14hrs. Never hallucinated the entire time. Actually, my head has never been so clear ironically.

back in my hay day, we used to thurs morn to monday morning regularly, Sunday nights were always interesting, the most any of us could manage was a "Hi, how are you?" anythiing conversing beyond that would be considered to be tongues, with the occassional cracked out conspiracy theories involving magnesium, or trying to build a robot but the furtherest we could think though would be to wrap a friend up in aluminium foil.
This is amazing lol.

Thurs 5am to Sat 5am. Cocaine, cigs, alcohol and the news of a cheating boyfriend. Does it to ya every time. I finally got tired... Drank a lot of water thankfully and ate a couple times... Was still quite rough.

8 days on a manic episode... I slept late today so I can't sleep but I will sleep tonight... I don't sleep much between being manic depressive, hyperactive and taking dexedrine which I switched to a different form so it is harder for me to sleep at first, so.... I have been up since noon yesterday. Dexedrine does make me calm and slow but it can keep me up. I used to take it for 2-3 days and do term papers but taking too much makes me perv out so I would just take a dose amount. Adderall wound me up though... 5 days on that to get manic of course and 4 days on coke once or twice... psychosis hits on day 7 so I have to usually sedate myself even when I am manic, just with depressants or Haldol and Ativan but one dose will not stop it, so I can soar right back into action... I do hear the mumbles after the 1st night, where it could be a neighbor's loud TV or the onset of the voices that I end up thinking are who knows what but I catch up with sleep later on so it works out.

correct me if im wrong and i seem to be but someone who seemed to know their stuff told me that the body physically cant function after 3 days without sleep....after that you jst stop...so are these 4 day binges with tiny naps?
That might be a true statement regarding sober people...when you throw chems in the mix it's another thing. I was up for 5 days detoxing cold turkey and it was BRUTAL. No napping. I went into psychosis .

Lol, well I gotta admit, it was quite a long time ago, I may be seeing this through rose colored glasses.
Lmao I turn meh brain into mush staying awake, ya boy needs dem zzzzzZZZzzz's! I took LSD at the end up a meth binder after I took a buncha xannies / lorcets. That was an absolute fucking righteous time. Till I lost my kets + wallet within 10 seconds of walking in a gas station for smokes. Just my luck they closed down as soon as we get done buying our shit.. (Kools - The best cigarette ever while rollin' / tripping tits!) and some shades that looked cool my friend bought me, which I'm not sure why it was 11 PM. Lol.. <3

What do you mean by 'When you body gives out?" You're not going to die staying awake for long periods of time.. Might go absolutely batshit crazy, but no death.