• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

Maybe they didnt count the hours they were awake before consuming the ecstasy?

Once u hit day 3 it's time to call it a break before u only waste more pills and jack your tolerance and make the comedown only 100x worse...actually after 48hrs awake its a done deal, all ur doing is giving ur brain artificial chemicals you depleted in the first place just to make you feel normal and avoid crash. , no more euphoria will come out of this, extending a duration and adding more negative effectseffects

Once u hit day 3 it's time to call it a break before u only waste more pills and jack your tolerance and make the comedown only 100x worse...actually after 48hrs awake its a done deal, all ur doing is giving ur brain artificial chemicals you depleted in the first place just to make you feel normal and avoid crash. , no more euphoria will come out of this, extending a duration and adding more negative effectseffects

You speak the truth. I can tell you have first hand experience. I've experienced the same things. Once your brain is depleted of dopamine, there's just no more euphoria to be had.

I know it's hard to stop dosing especially when you have the supply. Once you go through it and it experience it for yourself (sometimes that's what it takes to learn), you realize it's a futile effort. Eat some food, take a shower and get some sleep. Until you get your dopamine levels back up, the euphoria just isn't gonna be there.

5 days awake. Plugging adderall IR and popping vyvanse.

I'm have to say though, after like 35 hours straight on amphetamine (not methamphetamine) it isn't going to be effective at all.

It is hard believe me, the crash can be so emotionally painful us addicts just do it, and regret it when we run out and in a deeper funk and scared to death how we will get rid of the comedown and even function In the days to come with wasted pills...me and my girl dose one time, and when we crash we only dose half of our first, after that we have sex, take a clonidone and sleep....believe me after u wake up the next morning u will be trying to suck ur own dick in grate fullness you saved those pills for the day to function, we'll u know what I mean....meth is just too addictive and hard for me to stop. I only learned to discipline prescription speed. Meth is too intense. I only had enough to smoke it to feel effects or snort, since where I live meth is very rare and very expensive...

---Take chelated magnesium sulphate (300mg), a multivitamin, one TUMS pill (take that first) and an Apple. Then eat an Egg. Then flush the speed down the toilet​ and you will sleep and then not have any more.

What is with dicksizing fucktards always counting time punctuated by sleep in their wake time length? It always pisses me off to hear some asshole claiming they stayed up for a week without any psychosis or horrible symptoms and failing to mention they slept two hours a night. Not only is it not really something one should brag about but how can you be so pathetic that you would lie about something like that? It is like the guy who had 20 shots except they were bar-sized 1ounce ripoff shots. These people are not only posers but pussies and bitches.

I am not referring to anyone specifically btw, it is just something that has always been a pet peeve of mine.

It was 5 days for me, if you must know. Adderall has similar side effects to meth in this regard.

Last edited:
My first time using meth, I smoked some (a few good hits) at like 3pm, let's say on a Friday, It was pretty euphoric at first and I was having fun and feeling good for like 8 hours strait. I smoked the other 1/2 of the meth at around midnight and I didn't fall asleep, even with the use of depressants until around 2am on Sunday. I didn't enjoy it, that was far too long after my last hit of a drug to still be awake plus for me, things got a bit trippy after like 24+ hours after first smoking and it wasn't like a "fun" trippy, I was just on edge and slightly paranoid. After that, every time I smoked meth, I only did it once for the day and didn't smoke again later.

13 days, shitload of meth and 3-fa & 4-fa.. dont remember nothing after day 5. I almost paralyzed cos day 13 my friend told me to go to sleep, I got angry and took all my week medications at once (clonazepam, pregabalin, titzanadine, seroquel, temazepam, 800mg tramadol and some that I cant remember. When I woke, my body did not move, to the ER and stayed there for two weeks, I heard everything wrong, I saw everything wrong, basicly all my senses were fucked up. That was a good lesson, no more..

4-5 days many times..

One time I only slept 2 hours over a full 7 day stretch...I did nod off often tho

I have stayed up a total of 186 hours. I had a little help. I used Perc's, Ambien, clonazepam and Adderall.

After smoking meth my husband and I made it to 7 days but we both kept nodding off here and there from day 5 on.

Last edited:
I'm with u. I've been up 7 days before. Fuck how many hours. Had plenty of p2p speed. Smelt like dirty feet but buzzed the head major. Ended up in psych ward for a week. Come to find out extreme meth psychosis and schizophrenia have the same symptoms. Go figure Lost friends and my wife. Total blur. Dropped alota weight too

3.5/4 days. Once on IV crystal and once on insufflated/vaped alpha-PVP.

Fuck a-PVP though... that shit is such a dirty experience and pyravalerones make many fucking lose it.

2 an half days on coke, I know it doesn't compete with some of the others but that was enuf for me, I was in broken.

Was up for eight days during withdrawals
praying for sleep finally got a fifteen minute nap in was gtatful for that
When. I was young had unending supply
of coke and a pretty regular supply of H
So often was up for a week or better but when I crashed also slept for days