Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

c00kiemonster

Ex-Bluelighter
Welcome to the Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

Bromoand2CBFly.png

Warning:

There have been incidents involving mix-up of 2C-B-Fly with Bromo-Dragonfly. The latter is about 10 times more potent and dangerous (potentially lethal) to overdose on.

Always test your supposed 2C-B-Fly with Marquis reagent which should give a yellow result and not black as with Bromo-DFly.

2cb_fly_energy_control_tlc__i2009e0972_disp.jpg

original post:

So noone tried or heard from anyone thats tried this new baby out yet?

Cant wait to hear the results =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't let the thread degrade like the bdfly!

Its not about posting the highest posts/min,its about 2c-b-fly,allegedly Ann Shulgins favourite psychedelic..In the brdfly thread though I read her favourite is 2c-b-dfly!?Please clarify.

There is already a thread about this chemical in Advanced Drug Discussion. I think the poster ment 2C-B-FLY NOT 2C-B-DFLY.

I B

Got access to it if i choose but as there is little information about it and i don't have much leisure time available i'm waiting for some information about dosages and likely effects, i can probably guess but i'd rather not be in uncharted waters or maybe underdo it thereby wasting my precious leisure time.
ZOPHEN

Should be here in 3-4 days so i'll let let you all know as well ;) Think ill start with 20mg just hope that isnt too high, cant wait :D

^

20mg is much, much too high of a dose. Please read all of the bluelight threads on the topic before dosing.

Remember, you're exploring uncharted waters with these research chemicals. Being irresponsible could cause you a variety of unknown health problems, and give a bad image to research chemical users everywhere.

yeh, id suggest you start at 10mg or even lower.
No reason to put your health on the line for a buzz.
be safe brother.

peace

After the allergy test passed,2.2mg was ingested.Maybe threshold,some tactile enhancement,little visual intensification,could be placebo though.But the frequency/buzz of the material seems to fit my tastes so far.

And the confidence in the paper which states 10mg to be the active dose has grown (we had no prove of its authenticity!).

2c-b-fly is out already!
I'd be very careful about trying 20mg your first time out.
Please post back and let us know how it goes otherwise.

Well i digested 20mg 1:30 ago and could start to notice the tiniest of effects within 10minutes so far i keep getting rushes and the visuals are minor ill keep on waiting this is a SLOW comeup! I'll give it another 30-60mins before i might consider snorting a 10mg topup :)

I have seen it posted (alas 2nd hand again) on another forum that 2C-B-FLY is known to be 2X as potent as 2C-B with a duration of 9-14 hours….

If they are right about the above and it takes some time for the effects to really get going (which is quite possible given what has been stated by others about both 2C-B and Bromo-DFLY); then you could be in for a long and wild ride my friend.

I B

Well i defintely wont be topping up this is getting more intresting all the time :) Still have to concentrate on the visuals but thats fading now, im becoming increasingly horny and the walls are starting to look like there is sea inside :D Been constantly getting rushes slowly slowly turning into more pleasure my hopes were down looks like this is going to be gooooooD!

+2hr

Do I even need to start the diatribe about insufflating RCs that have probably been used by less than 100 people in total? Let alone one that is new to you… and in the 2C family… and reportedly active orally at the dose you are considering… and structurally related to a compound that has given people allergic/histamine type reactions before… etc.?

GRRRR….

I really do hope you are alive and posting tomorrow…

I B

There are Old Psychonauts and Bold Psychonauts… but are there any Old, Bold Psychonauts?

c00kiemonster said:
Well i defintely wont be topping up this is getting more intresting all the time :) ...hopes were down looks like this is going to be gooooooD!

I am glad you are nixing the insufflation…

I hope you have fun… and be sure to tell us all about it in 10 or 12 hours.

I B

Trip reports? Maybe next week when the gf does it with me :)

illuminati boy said:
There are Old Psychonauts and Bold Psychonauts… but are there any Old, Bold Psychonauts?

You kept bringing thest thoughts into my mind, good point. I'd like to point out however that i have a natural HIGH tolerance to drugs so usually have to take more next time ill up the dosage to 25mg still ill keep away from insufflating!

I love this drug all so mild on the body for me i feel there is a lot more potential to up the dosage everything is just too beautiful outdoors im constantly feeling amazing with this music on still.

For sex this goes along PERFECT just a shame she cant go all the way with thrush being there ees have defintely been beaten here and omg what a fucking orgasm!!!!!!!

Everythings so colourful my minds obsessed with a bright light jacket every time i close my eyes haha how long left now? =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

i'm just speculating, but judging from your reactions and comments on it so far, doesnt seem like this chem has any real depth to it. Just seems like another "decent" RC. I dont know, ever since all this hype on the DOC has been comming up, nothing else really seems worthwhile :\
Dont get me wrong though, I'd loved to be shown i'm wrong in this case.

Your right theres been no depth to it or at least not this time round. DOC will be a different game any day now it'll be here to test :)

No depth?Seems like 2c-b.Makes the case even stronger for the alkylated series,particularly 2c-d-fly.If the pattern of doubled duration holds up on the others as well :p