• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

Empathy is a very good emotion for some of those who don't experience it too much :) That's more then enough "depth" for me to get interested. Perhaps one of my favorite aspects of 2C-B is the perfect amount of empathy.

Some more details?

Hey cookiemonster… glad to hear you made it back OK. I hope my comments weren’t F’ing with your head too much… but you know this is a harm reduction board and all…

Anyway…

Could you do us the privilege of a good TR, or at least the basics:

How long did it last in total?

What visuals were present?

If you have previous experience with 2C-B and could compare/contrast…

Compared to other chems you may have ingested how would you rate it:

A+ (Best Chemical Ever Ingested, absolute favorite)
A (Very Good, one of my favorites, would recommend to others)
B (Worthwhile Material, likely would do it again)
C (Nothing Special, might do it again)
D (Disliked, likely would not do it again)
E (Very Bad Side-Effects &/or No Worthwhile Effects, would tell others to avoid)
F (Severe Adverse Reaction, hospitalization, seizure, HPPD, etc.)

Again, glad to hear you are OK… so make with the details…

;)

I B

My friend described it as feeling alot like mdma. It does have an empathy and openess component but its not as inappropriate as with mdma. Nice patterning, color enhancement, CEV's some vivid. Very somatic I can feel my body very well..

From what i've read of 2c-b it seems to be pretty much the same.

Overall i would say its not a very deep chemical, but quite enjoyable. It seems quite suited for social gatherings or parties as i dont think the psychedelic component alone would lead to any revelations but is 'cool'. The emapathy might, hence the group/party suggestion.

8 hours and counting.. some slight color shifts and the social aspects remain. Definetly *not* sober.. but wound down.. very calm.. quiet. Sleep would be very nice right now although most likely not a possible

T+ 12 hours, 12.5mg, had a "pleasant evening" it felt nice ,the come up is very steady, very physical type of hit , sex excellent but not in the same leauge as 4aco Mipt, visuals were inferred rather than seen. Overall a nice(if somewhat pricey) material but probably not one for the shamans amongst us.
Yes i will use it again and i'll increase the dosage up to @20mg, where i'd expect proper visuals allied with an exquisite type feeling, but this is unlike most psychedelics in that it feels somewhat like mdma(physically) and say a homogoneous 2c. One thing i did notice was a tendency to a short fuse this morning after the luxury of two hours sleep, usually i'm pretty relaxed in this state but i could feel the adrenaline coursing through me and had to do the "calm down" thing or it might have become alarming for the other shoppers.
A nice night completely unchallenging easy peasy type stuff(which means at higher doses it'll probably rip my head off). Just a nice night in with the wife but not an amazing incredible mind expanding experience. You getting the picture yet? I'd think so by now.On the scale given i'd give it a B+
zophen.(contentedly aggressive):X :X ;)

Last edited:
day 2 at 22mg there was a definite noted tolerance with little visuals, not as euphoric feeling somatic component still present in full

Agreed, specialspack, there is of course, the worthwhile possibility, if someone is making a careful AND methodical study of it, tolerance issues, whilst secondary in every respect to fundamental safety, in the end, do need to be established.

Do we know anything about tolerance between FLY/dFLY compounds, or crosstolerance yet? I tend to think pretty sodding little so far, although as the flies, dragonflies, hemi-flies etc gain popularity, as it sounds like 2-C-B-FLY eventually will do, we will gain a greater understanding of interactions between them and other drugs.

^agreed. The more info the better. If people want to be lab rats, let them. I for one appreciate the risks they take.

I am all for testing, with compounds like this, it isn't going to get properly evaluated and tested on the human frame, inside a government study, but such testing needs to be bloody careful, as the arseholes will jump at any chance to prohibit the entire family of compounds.

DexterMeth said:
^agreed. The more info the better. If people want to be lab rats, let them. I for one appreciate the risks they take.

Of course, it adds to the pool of knowledge, but it would be irresponsible to keep quiet and not voice an opinion or point out dangers, as people should have the right to make an 'informed' decision. People will do what they want anyhow. (Just look at the 'just say no' campaign!)

Well yes but i could think of people being far more irresponsible than dosing an average dose two days in succession, for example snorting 40mg or some such idiotic plan. Basically i would take the view that it wasn't too extreme or dangerous given that he used sensible doses. Lets face it when it really gets out and about folk will be doing crazy stuff, you can read any amount of trip reports which when you see the dosages given at the start you think ooh dear, but what can you do ?,it's freedom of choice. Don't think that i don't sympathise with the point of view which is one of protecting the drug for use rather than abuse.
zophen

How again is redosing with a similar dose on a 2nd day, especially given the likely tolerance that will occur, irresponsible and dangerous? I mean if this chemical is going to give you all some weird disease 40 years from now I doubt it will matter that you took it 2 days in a row...

Anyway, I am curious about peoples' opinion on this:

I personally find 2C-B to be quite a sinister and dastardly psychedelic. Yes it can feel nice and create euphoria and nice visuals, but with repeated dosing a couple years back I found this chemical to have a distinct dark side which I have not found in 2C-I, 2C-D, or 2C-C.

Now I know many of you will think that's crazy, and you love 2C-B, etc. That's cool. But I also know a few people agree with me about 2C-B's sinister nature. So I wonder if any of these people have tried 2C-B-Fly and can comment on the difference?

To me it just sounds like 2C-B-Fly lasts a couple hours longer, requires a little smaller dose, but is essentially the same as 2C-B. Is that accurate?

i've never had 2c-b only the 'fly' version. I did not detect a sinister/dark nature. Although im sure as with any psychedelic under the wrong setting it could lead you down a dark path. I tried to think about issues that had been bothering me from the week.. i found it did not do much to magnify the worry. I would dare to say i feel this has a somewhat positive push to it although not to the extreme like mdma

Sorry for not posting back 8) I ingested 38mg last night with the gf (20mg gf - first time tripping) I wasnt prepared for how intense it would be this time round very much like a completely different drug. It took me around 60-80 mins to comeup and everything was whirling, flowing, changing leading your mind into it. Outside OMG utter amazing just a shame the gf was getting pretty head fucked and seeing everything freaky (she defintely felt that sinister dark side) even i was seeing scary ghosty faces in the carpet but as i looked out the bedroom window freaked me the fuck out only time i got scared and the gf had vanished. Really wish i could of really explored outside ah well i blame halloweeen! A really cool visual i learnt to do later on was morph shapes out of light

The visuals kept trying to become much more intense on me and takeover but as it happend to me the gf would keep getting freaked not to say she didnt love it but it looked like from the start she was going to get a bad trip good job i couldnt find the gbl haha. She described it as a horrible morbid feeling taking over, claws scratching and after a feeling of being DEAD.

The eurphoria was pretty similair to mdma just less powerful

10/10 :D For me there was just about no body load hope the price comes down for this beauty 38mg+ will make an exspensive trip but worth it :) A+++ better than acid :) It was intense yes but in an very controllable manner

Id say i was peaking for around 6hours and the gf possibly longer and hers was a long comeup like i had at the same dose also she seems to get very head fucked on all drugs.

oh ive never done 2cb