• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best drug for sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think K'dOUTinAZ took the cake on this on fella's.

Good job K'd, you get a gold star.

for the non-tolerant user.. 25-50mg of halfway decent quality would be more then enough. Hardly gonna kill someone tho...

villian said:
Trying to kill someone?

One bag of dope IV'd ain't gonna kill anyone. That was my starting dose bt of course I had a mild tolerance to opioids already. But you are right, that suggested dose for a non-tolerant user is a little high. When you have used opioids for as long as I have you forget a good starting dose. 50mg should get a newbie to dream world. Thats one half bag.

SLEEPY SLEEPY

Seroquel..... this is some stupid shit . It'll put you to sleep alright! They give this to people for things such as.... Epilepsy and depression.... I've taken 325mg...... 200mg....... 100mg..... 50mg...... 25mg..... and they even make 1mg ! They all work exactlly the same except for the fact that the 1mg were slightly noticablly weaker but seriouslly with this shit, you only need a pinch! 325 and your DOWN FOR THE COUNT!!! Ding Ding Ding !!

I have a very good idea that Rohypnol would work the best for insomnia out of all the benzodiazepines but I can't say so because I have never tried them but I have read and heard plenty of information about this drug. It isn't legal in America and haven't seen anybody with it so I never got the chance. Supposedly it is supposed to be the most potent of the hypnotic benzodiazepines. Either way, if this drug is available where you live, go for it! It should work wonders.

Re: SLEEPY SLEEPY

dj_buzz said:
and they even make 1mg !

No, they do not make a 1mg tablet! GO to rxlist.com or drugs.com and type in Seroquel. There is no such thing. They come in 25mg, 50mg, 100mg, 200mg, and 300mg tablets. I was on this drug for roughly 8 months and know the pamplet up and down. No 1mg tablet, sorry.

Hourse shit, Bunch of opioid users..... Valium 10 to 20 mgs , Xanax 1 Mg to 2 mgs , Halcion 0.25 to .50 halidol, adavan 0.5 to 2 mgs Now these are all addictive drugs and Seroquil is not ! Im on it so i know ... People can make reasons for anything to be addictive Dr. Bryant of WBJADTC says ......! Seroquil 25 to 50 and up can work really well but its an antipsychotic for several disoders ...

Used for sleep as well ... Oh i forgot Ambien is good to but it can make you assey in the AM for a while !8) 8(

Last edited:
" Rohypnol " Is not used in the states man.... Mexico maybe or illegal use most likely in the states !

DJ UNO said:
Hourse shit, Bunch of opioid users..... Valium 10 to 20 mgs , Xanax 1 Mg to 2 mgs , Halcion 0.25 to .50 halidol, adavan 0.5 to 2 mgs Now these are all addictive drugs and Seroquil is not ! Im on it so i know ... People can make reasons for anything to be addictive Dr. Bryant of WBJADTC says ......! Seroquil 25 to 50 and up can work really well but its an antipsychotic for several disoders ...

Ummm all those drugs aren't opioids and beside, the original poster didn't say anything about not listing addictive drugs so HORSE SHIT to you! Seroquel used prolonger periods can kill you. Anti-psychotics over time create DT like symptoms which will kill you and they are permanent. Benzodiazepines just get you addicted if you use them longer than 3-4 weeks in which we adviced. So HORSE SHIT DJ UNO! Anti-psychotics are much more dangerous than benzodiazepines. I agree that opioids shouldn't be used for sleep though. Nobody asked if they were addictive or not so who gives a HORESE SHIT! LOL

You have your right of opinion also so I'll leav you alone

DJ UNO said:
" Rohypnol " Is not used in the states man.... Mexico maybe or illegal use most likely in the states !

Yea i know, GHB isnt legal either and i know its not seen in the States. I just simply answerd his question because as far as my knowledge on this subject goes Rohypnol is the cream of the crop for sleep if he was able to get ahold of it.

If you can't get prescription drugs try the benedryl allergy tablets, those things are king if you just want to sleep long and hard. They arn't as potent as xanax, but I found them to actually be stronger then low doses of valium. I usually take 2-4 pills for a heavy sedation/sleeping.

Great list Kdoutinaz!!

You forgot Chloral Hydrate ;) (If they even make this anymore... though it IS rather easy to make clandistinely...)

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz*huh!*heard me nameeee(nod)ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

{sleeping pills???}

i have bad insomnia plus a meth habit, how i get to sleep: 2 ambien, 3 temazepam, and smoke a fatty=D

Personally I have tried so many different methods to try and get sleep (look at my first post and the list of drugs I have tried), including non-drug therapy. Yeah and that worked great 8) I suffer from extreme insomnia directly due to anxiety and bi-polar so it makes it much harder for me to get to sleep than most others. Just recently I was prescribed 4mg Klonopin, 700mg Soma, and 100mg Vistaril. Surprisingly enough, it has worked wonders! The last four days I have got the best sleep in my life! What surprises me the most is that I have a massive tolerance to benzodiazepines and a mild one with Soma. The Vistaril must just top the cake or either the combination of the three drugs work together real well.

Status
Not open for further replies.