• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best drug for sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olslchool long acting barbiturate.They arw the best drug for sleep.very dangerous also.mixed it with alc.you could be dead soon.addictive.largely replaced today with benzos

More than likely if you ask your doctor for a sleeping aid he will give you a 2 week prescription for Ambien. This drug will work for some but if it doesn't work call your doctor back after a couple days of taking the drug and tell them that it is not working. Depending on your doctor this is the point where either your doctor will:

A) Prescribe some sedating anti-depressant such as Remeron or Trazodone

B) Prescribe a hypnotic benzodiazepine, more than likely Restirol

C) May choose some other sedating or drowsy drug to help with sleep such as a sedating anti-histamine

I doubt your doctor would prescribe an anti-psychotic unless it is a psychiatrist. If so, I would reject the offer and see if there is anything else possible. These drugs are very dangerous and have some serious long term effects. Presribed mainly for mania, psychosis, and schizophrenia. Occasionally they will prescribe it for sleep when your insomnia is associated with any of the above disorders. But is you are desperate and really want some sleep then go ahead and do what you wish because these drugs will get you to sleep.
Don't have to much faith in this my dr prescribed Midazolam at first, which didn't work off course as its halflife is utter shit (waking up after 2.5 hours).

Next he prescribed was Quetiapine. Which after my interference is no longer listed as sleep medication. Sorry to say but in some cases dr's are worthless.

Zopiclone is the only drug which never failed to put me asleep. Together with alcohol it produced nice visuals - and a blackout (don't do it). Even alone it's the strongest sleep inducing drug I've encountered so far. And some RC benzo whose name I forgot.

But nowadays in some countries they have orexin antagonists which should be safer than GABAergic drugs. Never got to try one of these yet.

Olslchool long acting barbiturate.They arw the best drug for sleep.very dangerous also.mixed it with alc.you could be dead soon.addictive.largely replaced today with benzos
Lol you wanna sleep or fucking die? Hahaha

That would mean the dark Web an bit coins which I know nothing about?

I
It's not that hard to figure out. Once you get the hang of it, it's easy, quick, and safer.
Barbiturates are more effective hypnotics and can be used safely as long as you don't take any other drugs

Secobarbital > Temazepam

It's not that hard to figure out. Once you get the hang of it, it's easy, quick, and safer.

Barbiturates are more effective hypnotics and can be used safely as long as you don't take any other drugs

Secobarbital > Temazepam
Ik and very damn dangerous.

I took it so many times without any problems...just some simple rules-nobalcohol,as little as possible....never get addicted to them and early 90 it was way popular than benzos here-hexadorm,phenobarbital(in vials),barbamyl,pentobarbital.....all pharmacies are well stocked with this....but that time pharmacopeia here was not European,but old Soviets.....joke aside....sometimes wanna sleep&die....sure I am not the only one

I took it so many times without any problems...just some simple rules-nobalcohol,as little as possible....never get addicted to them and early 90 it was way popular than benzos here-hexadorm,phenobarbital(in vials),barbamyl,pentobarbital.....all pharmacies are well stocked with this....but that time pharmacopeia here was not European,but old Soviets.....joke aside....sometimes wanna sleep&die....sure I am not the only one
Phenobarbital is 1st line treatment for epilepsy in some developing countries

Not surprised as phenobarbital is cheap and very effective

Phenobarbital is 1st line treatment for epilepsy in some developing countries

Not surprised as phenobarbital is cheap and very effective
Theres deficit of pheno...at least hereNo import.and think not sure is produced here anymore.But there's a certain people that relly on them....those with seizures for example.....even was some tv news at one time 'bout of shortages of pheno and people use to byu it from neighbouring countries.

I was addicted to temazepam and diazepam for a couple of years. Not a problem you want to have. Temazepam will knock you out though. Personally I now just do indica and melatonin to get to sleep. Opiates for sleep issues is overkill. Literally.

I was addicted to temazepam and diazepam for a couple of years. Not a problem you want to have. Temazepam will knock you out though. Personally I now just do indica and melatonin to get to sleep. Opiates for sleep issues is overkill. Literally.
Indica is good but melatonin is shit

benzos, doxepin, prothipendyl or the new orexin antagonists.

This thread got bumped and is going nowhere fast. It's an opinion question and we all have one.

Not that our opinions aren't valid but there is no HR here and if anyone wants to read the 8 pages they will figure out how to get some sleep.

Or kill themselves trying. Some of the recommendations on here are downright lethal.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.