• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most desperate thing you've done..

I have never been an addict to anything, but anytime I wanted to try something new, you could be sure I stole it. Makes me feel like a fucking piece of SHIT whenever I think of it.

The first time I smoked weed some 7 years ago, I stole some from my dad. First time I did Hydrocodone, I stole 1 from my dad. First time I did Adderall, stole some from a friend while he was sleeping. First time I tried Xanax, stole some from my mom's boyfriend's dead ex-wife medicine cabinet (I stole a LOT of stuff from there) and the second time I stole Xanax, the lady next door to me a few years back left her car unlocked with her purse in there and stole some.

Doesn't matter now though because I've got a prescription for all of those things now (Legit medical reasons) And Give my dad 1/3 of my 180 10/325 Hydrocodones every time I get some and every time I get more weed from the dispensary, I smoke my dad out all the time. Haven't stolen anything since, but that saying always follows me; Once a thief, always a thief.

Never gone this low but you never know.................

I mean she was a little on the chubby side, wasn't totally nasty. For sure not my type, but the pills did the talking for me. I got home took a kpin and barely remembered the night :D

It wasnt meant to be like this but one day while totally fucked on meth and xanax(a lot of both, I was a zombified sex fiend that had no idea what I was doing) I ended up fucking this really ugly guy(I was very young and stupid and quite underage) im sure he thought I was a prostitute and he asked me half way through if I was on drugs, it was obvious I was. Anyway we did the deed(In his multi-million dollar yacht which was like a bloody mansion, he owned multiple pubs, very successful but fucked up man) he dropped me off and gave me a fair bit of cash, I knew in the back of my mind I shouldnt take it coz that would make me a prostitute, not that I have anything at all against prostitutes but as I said I was young and thats a big thing for a young fella to process but being the person I am(a person that always needs money for something) I took the money and bought more meth, xanax, oxycontin and pot. Ive since found out im disease free coz stupid me didnt use protection not to mention it was about 5-6 years ago but I dont necessarily regret it and id definitely do it again as long as protection was used and the guy was either half decent looking or payed a shitload. I cant think of many other desperate things ive done but im sure ill think of more.....Ive broken into my dad house and stole about 120 5mg valiums, a few boxes of endone and 3-5 boxes of oxycontin 20mg I think maybe 30mg. I feel really shit about that coz my father has passed away now and I did a lot of bad things to him. I can remember being so paranoid he'd have a fit from WD's but still didnt give them back, thats how shit of a person I was. Opiates really fucked me.

i was told that there had been a violent mugging of a dealer (only moments after it had happened looking to score some perks or vic i knew the guy was peddling) outside my building i was living in...so i quickly checked the area of said mugging to scavenge anything left behind..sadly i didnt consider someone calling it in..i ended up having to run from police about 10 city blocks for 5 dollars and a pathetic excuse of a dime bag of low grade herb =/

continuously spending all my $ on getting oxycodone. hydromorphone, Xanax, wile my home was not payed for. eventually forced into foreclosure! i now live in a garage that has been customized into a studio! man i really had a nice place and fucked myself hard!

It wasnt meant to be like this but one day while totally fucked on meth and xanax(a lot of both, I was a zombified sex fiend that had no idea what I was doing) I ended up fucking this really ugly guy(I was very young and stupid and quite underage) im sure he thought I was a prostitute and he asked me half way through if I was on drugs, it was obvious I was. Anyway we did the deed(In his multi-million dollar yacht which was like a bloody mansion, he owned multiple pubs, very successful but fucked up man) he dropped me off and gave me a fair bit of cash, I knew in the back of my mind I shouldnt take it coz that would make me a prostitute, not that I have anything at all against prostitutes but as I said I was young and thats a big thing for a young fella to process but being the person I am(a person that always needs money for something) I took the money and bought more meth, xanax, oxycontin and pot. Ive since found out im disease free coz stupid me didnt use protection not to mention it was about 5-6 years ago but I dont necessarily regret it and id definitely do it again as long as protection was used and the guy was either half decent looking or payed a shitload. I cant think of many other desperate things ive done but im sure ill think of more.....Ive broken into my dad house and stole about 120 5mg valiums, a few boxes of endone and 3-5 boxes of oxycontin 20mg I think maybe 30mg. I feel really shit about that coz my father has passed away now and I did a lot of bad things to him. I can remember being so paranoid he'd have a fit from WD's but still didnt give them back, thats how shit of a person I was. Opiates really fucked me.

Dang nigga 3 - 5 BOXES. I felt like a piece of shit for stealing a few OC 40's from my mom around 2 years ago, she found out - completely flipped out (similar to when jake steals his dad's oxy in that season 8 episode of deadliest catch and gets caught, I got her more and then she forgave me. But now she will never trust me around her oxys, even today when I go visit her she'll get nervous if I'm walking near her medicine cabinet - I don't think I'd do it (steal from her) again - but I don't blame her for sometimes hiding any opi8 painkillers in her house when I come visit. .

Desperate Highs From Around the World (For Humor Only. Don't be an Idiot and try this at Home.)

In Sudan it is found that many male field workers collect animal feces, cover them with small containers, and allow them to sit in the sun for a number of days. Once the proper gasses have been produced, the worker will lower his head to the container, lift a side, and then inhale deeply. It is, needless to say, an aquired "high." Possible health problems: Odors may be associated with symptoms in which the odorant is part of a mixture that contains a co-pollutant that is actually responsible for the reported health symptom. Odorous airborne emissions from confined animal operations, composting facilities, AND SLUDGE can contain other components that may be the cause of the symptoms such as bioaerosols consisting of endotoxin, dust from food, airborne manure particulates, glucans, allergens, microorganisms, or toxics. It should be noted that odor perception is not always an adequate warning of impending toxicity. This situation arises when a compound is toxic or irritating at concentrations below the odor threshold. I would think that that particular "odor" would be a very good indication of toxicity.
(source, Harpers)
The Recipe For Prison Pruno:
Prisoners gulp it down while holding their noses, they'll go to incredible lengths to make it, whipping up batches from frosting, yams, raisins and damn near everything.

The Ingredients.
* Ten oranges.
* An eight ounce can of fruit cocktail.
* Forty to sixty sugarcubes. Either hang out with old people who still use sugarcubes or steal a ton of sugar packets from the local deli.
* Sixteen ounces of water.
* A big plastic bag that can be sealed. Trashbags and rubber bands are totally cool, as are Ziploc bags.
* Some ketchup. Six packets of ketchup from the local deli should cover things nicely. Please use Heinz, because anything else is kinda nasty and will ruin your Pruno.
* A towel.

STEP ONE -- PEEL, SMASH AND HEAT.
1. Toss the oranges into the Ziploc bag. 2. Open the can of fruit cocktail and dump it into the bag, along with your own emotional cocktail of nihilism, depression and crippling boredom. 3. Mash them furiously, feeling the anger of being unjustly sentenced to hellish bourgeois existence of cable television and suburban shopping malls. 4. Squeeze in a state of frenzied self-involvement. You now have a big bag of gushy fruit. In order to take that fruit to the next level, you're going to need to heat it up to get the process going. Use hot water to warm the bag enough to get it up to snuff.

DROWNING YOUR SORROWS.
1. Go run the hot water in your bathtub. 2. Now that the fruit has been beaten to a pulp, throw in sixteen ounces of water and mingle together. Double check that Ziploc seal to ensure you don't spill orange goo all over the place. As the water begins to steam, allow the sneaking feeling that you'll never amount to anything run down your spine. 3. Place the bag under the tap for 15 minutes to heat it up.

BE PATIENT AND SLIGHTLY PARANOID.
1. You will now have a large, ominious Ziploc bag of warm crap. 2. Take the pruno, tenderly, like a proud parent of a newborn and wrap it in a towel, so it can stay warm and speed along the fermentation process. 3. Stash "Baby Pruno" extremely well, so none of the authority figures in your life will start asking questions and have to be shanked later on. Once your bag of festering fruit is hidden, wait 48 hours while constantly paranoid someone will find your pruno and steal it. Accuse everyone. Refuse to sleep.
_
STEP TWO: A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR.
After 48 hours of sitting in a warm place, that bag of mashed fruit will attempt to become a crud-filled beach ball, as the gases released from the start of the fermentation process swell the plastic bag. Once the bag is opened, you'll immediately smell something yeasty and foul, like bread dough that's been raised on the mean streets of South Central. This smell is a good thing. It means you're ready to feed your pruno. To speed along the fermentation and also to impart a better taste, you're going to have to add something sweet to the mix.

1. This means it's ketchup and sugar time! After you've befreinded that old person and raided the local Burger King, 2. add two big old squirts of ketchup and 50 sugar cubes. Swish around the ketchup and sugar a bit, which will give the pruno a reddish tint, then go run that hot water. Stinky Baby Pruno needs a bath. Real bad. 4. Instead of 15, run the pulp under the faucet for a full 30 minutes to ensure the sugar is fully absorbed into the fermenting fruit juice. 5. After heating the bag, wrap it up again.

STEP THREE: RINSE, LATHER, HEAT, REPEAT.
With the sugar feeding the fermentation process, Baby Pruno will continue to give off gas as alcohol is produced. Make sure to keep a close eye on Baby Pruno, because if you're not careful, the bag holding Baby Pruno will pop, letting nasty orange pulp and mushy fruit cocktail seep all over the place.
Now that everything's together, all you have to do is wait, heating the bag up under hot water for 15 minutes once a day for the next three days. Once you're done with this last push, the pruno is "ready" to drink.

THE HOME STRETCH
The last three days of pruno making are not very strenuous, but in the spirit of providing complete, easy-to-follow _
_ directions, I present the final steps. 1. Heat the bag. 2. Wait a day. 3. Heat the bag. 4. Wait a day. 5. Heat the bag. 6. Wait a day. 7. Prepare to die. _
_
Since it's a reflective moment, what with you preparing to die and saying your prayers and all, lets take a look back on the pruno making process and celebrate your considerable achievements. Below you can find, the Prunar Calendar, which outlines the entire process you've gone through. Look at all that waiting you did between steps! Well, the wait is almost over.

STEP FOUR: CUT THE CRAP, LEAVE THE JUICE.

All of the hard work is just about finished now and rivers of illicit -- and possibly toxic -- prison hooch await you. The final step merely involves separating the rotting fruit from the quasi-alcoholic juice, and it smells. Oh lord, does it smell.
_ 1. After a week's worth of being heated up and wrapped in a towel, your pruno will be a mushy bag of fruit glop. 2. Pruno looks almost exactly like vomit. Oddly it smells like vomit, too. 3. Spoon out the fruit mash, leaving behind only the liquid. 4. You middle-class wannabe Marthas can use a strainer to ensure none of the fruit remains slip into the beverage. 5. Of course, this strainer does little to stop the mold, which you can see in that white splotch right there. 6. Without the fruit you will have _enough pruno left over to fill about two pint glasses. Pruno does, in fact, seem to have some kind of alcoholic content. An odd burning sensation accompanies the first sip and the liquid gives off the tell-tale stink of booze "goodness." The only drawback pruno has, aside from its unappealing tannish-orange color, the white flecks of mold floating on the top and the smell you can't wash off, is its taste. For lack of a better metaphor, pruno tastes like a bile flavored wine cooler. It tastes so bad, in fact, that it could very well be poisonous or psychedelic, which might explain the violence it induces in people. In the end, pruno stands as testament to the sad lengths man will go to in order to get high.

So, you see, some of you really aren't that bad off (in comparison). Well, mabe you are.
Dredged this up from the bowels of this thread. Thought some may need a good laugh.

My friend (This was fucking years ago) copped some hard at the ONLY Open-Air down here.. He got a 20 I think, this broad said she would give him a blowjibber for a dime.. Needless to say, he ended up with chlamydia.. Lol.

wrap yo shit, solves da problem. ultra thin rubbers aren't bad.

but that's missing the point you guys are talking like from a gay hoors perspective. bet you just stole that from the scene in the Basket Ball Diary's.

Last edited:
Sweeping up a crushed oxy that spilled on my filthy moldy bathroom floor and shooting it.

Smoking every spec of white detergent etc in the carpet after running out of crack. Driving super drunk and high to get more crack and oxys.

Life is definitely simpler without such hard drug habits. But man do I miss shooting dilaidid

I suppose my tale isn?t as intense

lol you revived a very old thread just to say that? There are plenty of good stories here though.

I've done dumb stuff but thankfully nothing too extreme.
I picked up "half smoked" cigs from the ground a couple of times.
Smoked weed resin from my pipe/bong.
Stole a couple of benzos from my friend's mother (only because I knew she didn't use them anymore)...

Last thing I can think of is when I extracted every last bit of meth from my pipe and from the plastic baggie it came in. To be honest I didn't feel desperate, I wasn't going to waste a couple of milligrams.

When I was a young teen we had heard that no doze could get you high so we each took a bunch of them and were sick all night . ( I guess they are basically caffeine pills)

Most of the times I've been going through bad using moments I had plenty of cash (arguably that's why I did it even) but I've sure drunk a lot of alcohol containing mouthwash in my time....