• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most desperate thing you've done..

Well, if I dropped my H on some leaves, I would probably try to salvage it (though I doubt it would be worth it), but there really wouldn't be any situation I can imagine where I would be vomiting up usable heroin...

I know I just meant it for argument's sake.

For instance, when I was addicted if I threw up usable amphetamine I would just pass it off as a loss. But, if I threw up usable heroin I would fish it out of there in an instant :|

Theres a lightbulb i used to smoke dope out of round teh back of my shed, i was pretty tempted to go grab and aqueeze in there and try to smoke the remnants even though its been there for weeks. :p

when i was on bupe ,i shot the hell outta it for awhile and i would throw the cotton over my shoulder ..eventually i had little orange cottons everywhere

and of coarse one month i ran out of bupe way early and i shot the cottons,wich i had prolly step on alot

everything went well the first time ,but a couple days later i did the rest and got horrid cotton fever,i was shaking so cold......damn dumb shit

the most desperate thing for me would be either eating nutmeg or drinking cough syrup both of which were fuckin gross

oh god

i was wearing 2 fentanyl patches, then on the seond day i took them iff, and my aunt saw me take it off so i had to throw it in the trash, instead of smoking the remnants which i usually do

then later that night, i open up a fresh patch, smoke it all, but i wasnt satisfied, so i went to the garbage, high off fent, diggin through all that nasty shit to find a fuckin clear pattch, and my left hand is paralyzed, so i couldnt even put a glove on my right hand which i was using to dig through the nasty ass garbage.

i wasted the whole fent high digging, looking for thast shit, and i never found it.

i stole my father's credit card to buy a plane ticket to los angeles from san francisco to score some heroin a year and a half ago... when tweaking i've sold everything from medals i got from gymnastics to a silver locket my grandmother left me when she died.

i threw up some percs and vicodins the other day just moments after swallowing em. soon enough after they weren't fully dissolved but soft and mushy... i ate em again

when i was smoking heroin i would always throw the used tin foil
in the trash and when nothing was left, i searched the bin and tried
to smoke the residue on the foil.
i always told myself this time you wont do it but in the end i did it anyway.
it tasted disgusting and had no effect.

I'd say my biggest fear of being in desperation for my drug .. would be to sleep with someone for drugs or money. I've never done that but I've heard stories at rehab of people sleeping with dealers or doing sexual favors for some crack n what not.

Buuut, my most desperate thing I'd say was hanging out with this guy because I knew he was a dope addict and bought it all the time so me and him started a relationship, started dating. He really liked me and took care of me, when he could, with the drug. I tried convincing myself I was attracted to him but it was really that I felt so guilty because I knew deep down inside I was only hanging around for the fix. We didn't have a very active sex life so it wasn't like I was sleeping with him for it. But, I felt like I was close to doing something like that that is soo low. I only did this (used someone) with that one guy and after him I found someone else who was clean and fell in love with him.

^ That's pretty damn close to what u were saying u didnt want to do in ur first post... Shit prostitution is the name of the game from what Ive seen... Ive seen chicks (and dudes) do some grimy ass shit for a fix.... If I were a chick Id be a fuckin' whore, but I WILL NOT suck dick for dope... and I got the $$ now for drugs so I would never do that shit...

This is by far not the most desperate thing Ive done for drugs, but anybody that's a little older will tell u abt when u used to be able to put a blank ass deposit envelope in the ATM, then take the "fake" money out u just deposited... shit destroys ur credit, but who the fuck cares if ur a junkie??

when i was smoking heroin i would always throw the used tin foil
in the trash and when nothing was left, i searched the bin and tried
to smoke the residue on the foil.
i always told myself this time you wont do it but in the end i did it anyway.
it tasted disgusting and had no effect.

done that so many times.... :p

^ That's pretty damn close to what u were saying u didnt want to do in ur first post... Shit prostitution is the name of the game from what Ive seen... Ive seen chicks (and dudes) do some grimy ass shit for a fix.... If I were a chick Id be a fuckin' whore, but I WILL NOT suck dick for dope... and I got the $$ now for drugs so I would never do that shit...

yeh but like i said we didnt have sex, just got f'd up

i woke up this morning and realized i'm short on drugs (meth) to make it to my next paycheck comfortably... i was getting ready and saw some weird white-crystal-looking stuff on the ground and was sure it was meth (why there would be meth on my carpet i have NO idea because i'm careful with that shit like it's my newborn child) and so i grabbed a dollar bill and snorted it... needles to say it was NOT meth and and it did NOT make me feel very good afterwards.
most desperate thing i've done in a while, but afterwards i just kind of laughed.

I ripped my parents off of about 5,000 $ out of their checking acct and lived it up for about a month...man that was stupid...i caught hell over that and that pretty much landed it for me, them knowing i was taking stuff, cause before hand they had no clue....Now i'm tryin to get myself off everything. Ive been taking stuff solid for 6 years. I wouldn't go 3 days without anything but now i'm on my 3rd day with nothing and don't feel awful...I took a bunch of immodium and that has helped a lil.