• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most desperate thing you've done..

My ex and I were speedball junkies. I lived in my car and she lived at her parents' house. My scam at the time was to scrounge retail parking lots for receipts, then go in and steal whatever was on the receipt and return it for cash. I got sick of doing ALL the work, then scoring, then bringing her dope. So I just quit showing up to her house for a few days and kept all the hard-earned dope for myself. When I finally showed back up at her place, I told her an elaborate lie about going to jail.

let`s see...I bought e at a bar, went into the bathroom, crushed it up to snort it and realized that I didn`t have any bills left to roll to snort it so I licked it off the urinal than washed it down with the last sip of a random beer I found under said urinal.
Left my Dad`s funeral to cope some dope. Spent his life insurance money on dope and crack in 3 months($17,000).
Shared a needle.
Ah,those were the days.(not really)

Last edited:
Originally Posted by blazander420
one time I was broke and needed a cigarette so badly that I ran up to someone on the street smoking one, snatched it out of his hand, and ran.

I've done that for a bit of pizza... not that i was desperate, i had plenty of cash. I'd just been kicked out of the pub and was really wasted and hungry and was walking past a guy eating pizza, thought "that looks good" and casually grabbed the bit he was holding and kept walking. The bloke didn't even react, i think he was in shock.

As for desperate things i've done to get high. Once me and a mate were high on speed and i had dropped a point in the my car somewhere, anyway so as we're tearing my car apart trying to find it my mate pull something that really looked like a bud out from under my seat. I rolled a joint out of it and it was fucking horrible and defiantly not weed. We did find the speed though.

Also back when me and my mates first started smoking weed we were at a mates place with weed but no papers or cigarettes so we ended up rolling joints out of christmas paper, fucking hurt the lunges and tasted horrible but we got high.

Neither of those are that desperate more just funny looking back on it.

Snorting alcohol, trust me when I say it's a fucking terrible idea. Stealing from mom and pap's alcohol cabinet and medicine cabinet. I made a few pieces out of ridiculous items before (like those mini flashlights you sometimes find in packages of batteries) and probably smoked an ounce of plastic. Smoked bible paper with ink on it (couldn't talk for a week).

I bought e at a bar, went into the bathroom, crushed it up to snort it and realized that I didn`t have any bills left to roll to snort it so I licked it off the urinal than washed it down with the last sip of a random beer I found under said urinal.
thats awesome! ive found myself with crushed powder and no bills too

As a heroin user the list is pretty long and shameful...

Used a needle that was 2 months old out of my trash can because it was the only one I could find.

Not getting into the rest...

Any other dope users finding the pothead responses to be pretty tame? hehe

This is by far not the most desperate thing Ive done for drugs, but anybody that's a little older will tell u abt when u used to be able to put a blank ass deposit envelope in the ATM, then take the "fake" money out u just deposited... shit destroys ur credit, but who the fuck cares if ur a junkie??

After reading that I realize I could do that at my credit union, the "money" deposited is credited to your account instantly. I could pull $500 and use my debit card to go on a shopping spree. Its like forbidden knowledge.

I've been at my friends apartment when they were coming down off a 3 day meth binge and were seriously discussing just calling up their dealer and stabbing him when he arrived cos they had no more money.

i dont know but my one homegirl goes bannanas for percocets

shes over drawing her credit , calling me up "where can i get pees"
im like your cousin got those 10's for 4 dollars
and you want 5's for 5 dollars
chill out

get diesel

Stole 40/used of my moms pain medication over the course of 6 days. it was 40mg opana ER and 10mg opana er. I feel bad about it, but she gets 120 of each a month and i think thats to much, but still wrong and very low of me, i am an addict, and i am desperate at times am irresponsible for my actions.

convinced my grandpa i lost my meds on the plane, told him i was prescribed 50 2mg xanax and 50 10mg valium a month, and having him write the script.
stole a bunch of people's ADD pills when i was living with them.
drank poppy seed tea.
drank booze.
dosed dxm when i first got on suboxone cause i was dying for a high.
ate methacarbamol to get high.
stole 100$ of my mothers money. found out a few days later she counted it.
changed my prescription for 10 ativan to 100 ativan and got caught.
stole my girlfriends family's pain pills. i mean all of them over time. there had to have been 10 bottles; codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and morphine.

a few years back i gave a fistfull of cash for 2 hits of ice cut so bad i didnt feel anything accept the comedown

traded my gfs cell phone for x and weed

iv seen a guy smoke mushrooms,seen ppl chug their parents champain, seen that same guy take shots of scope mouth wash, wen i couldnt smoke i took dxm and sudifed or benedril, saw a bunch of kids huff paint or spay paint, saw s1 rob s1 els then the next day they try and buy ice from the same person they robbed idk wut happended,

iv purposly starved myself and stayed up for days to get a trip like feeling

does scraping the resin out of a bong and smoking it defo work?

Last edited:
After reading that I realize I could do that at my credit union, the "money" deposited is credited to your account instantly. I could pull $500 and use my debit card to go on a shopping spree. Its like forbidden knowledge.

Oh I've done this before.....I wanted to buy things, had zero money, was high...deposited a cheque for like 103.76 or some random number and wow, it worked! Bank was confused, I was so apologetic for the cheque somehow going missing??!....can't remember how the story ended. My credit is shit anyway.

I'd say my biggest fear of being in desperation for my drug .. would be to sleep with someone for drugs or money. I've never done that but I've heard stories at rehab of people sleeping with dealers or doing sexual favors for some crack n what not.

My last bf was a LOT older than me, the relationship began drunk/high (ended that way too), and one of the major reasons I continued to sleep with him was he gave me benzos.

Probably just scraping my tooter for smack, and doing it too rough and just snorting bic pen plastic shavings. That or scraping the dust off my table into a pyle cuz I wasnt sure if it was coke/skag I just ran out of. Once when I was drunk someone threw a fifth of rum out of their truck and it shattered but the base with a abount an inch or so of shards was left and I picked it up and drank the shardy shot that was left in it under a streetlamp at 3 in the morning. I smoked seed bowls a few times when I ran out of doobie as a poor teenager.

Dramamine and DXM, both drugs suck balls and made my feel semi retarded and feverish/sweaty for about 3 days afterwards. I honestly thought the dxm had permanently made me retarded, I was so pissed at myself because I thought it would never end.

I snorted too much smack once and felt an OD coming on so I blew my nose quick. I tried to find it later to eat it cuz there was a point in there or better.

Every time I tried to plug and it never worked cuz the syringe wouldn't go far enough up my ass so Id feel my smack just running down my cheeks... YAY.

i used my moms car while she was having (minor)surgery drive to a pawn shop to sell a telescope i had gotten for my birthday/or christmas. and this was done while i was on like the 3rd day without any sleep from a mdpv binge. theres no other way to precieve it besides that i was actively trying to add insult to injury but those acutally werent my intentions, i only did it out of pure desparation to keep tweaking on pv and because i had 0 money left. its not the WORST thing ive ever done for drugs but its defnitly not something im especially proud of.

Last edited:
ok i picked up an oc40 before a party and wanted to do it asap, so i was scratching the coating off while i was driving. i then dropped it on the floor of my car (or so i thought). no one saw where it went, so i pull over at some parking lot, make everyone get out, spend a good 20 min looking everywhere i could before giving up that day. the day after, i was pretty determined to get my damn oc, and was particularly desperate cause i couldn`t get anymore from my dealer for several hours cause he works a regular job, and this was the morning. i then took off both my seats cause i thought it would be impossible to miss, but i still couldn`t find the damn thing. i then looked around, and the ONLY possible place that it could have fallen was in the tiny ass crack beside the handbrake, going under the actual handbrake. i paused for a second to actually think about what i was actually ready to do for a fuckin 40, and then that second passed. so i take off the entire fucking plastic case surrounding the entire middle section of my car, and i found it in about 2 seconds, and im not exaggerating. i didn`t mind cause it paid off and had a nice reward. i can`t even imagine how pissed i woulda been if i didn`t find it.

Exactly same thing happened to me with an E. My mate gave me one of his because he had a few. Within the hour he was ripping oit the centre console of his car looking for it

My last bf was a LOT older than me, the relationship began drunk/high (ended that way too), and one of the major reasons I continued to sleep with him was he gave me benzos.
I know a guy that paid some bird *snip* (1 crack rock) to suck him off. He couldn't bring himself to go it so got her to clean her kitchen instead

Last edited by a moderator: