• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

whats ur least favorite part of the female body?

... just to clear up any misunderstandings i do shave regularly and take alot of care in my appearance lol.
just so no one thinks im one of THOSE types of hippies.. im a clean one :)

CuriousCub said:
i find it really unrealistic and oddly inhumane that so many have this major problem with feet. i could see if there was a scary texture to it, or if they were a complicated body part --but they are so not, and they are hardly different from hands. so what the hell is wrong with them?feet, like hands, are one of the most sculpted and uniquely moving parts of the body. people do not take enough care of them. so that girl had very cold feet? let it be known that this could easily be an energy block as much as it could be poor circulation. Either way, it's indicitave of the feet not getting the attention they need for all the incredible performance they do. Energy blocks that make the feet cold come from the fact that the feet is where you rise up from. if your feet aren't ok, parts of your body--if not your whole body--are probably fucked up. Nevermind the fact that feeling parts of the feet can single-handedly inform you of body problems.

For a society so anti-feet (and most of you are -that's why foot fetishists are in such a minority, probably a misunderstood one at that) why do people obsess over them so much through footwear. I've never met a person from ANY income level who hasn't put an emphasis on flashy, stylish, and/or high-end/priced footwear. if people bitch about how their feet are fucked up, tell them to stop abusing them with overrated Sex and The City footwear. if you think putting your foot in a 5 inch dagger of a shoe is sexy, then you deserve the ugliness that your delusion will result in. stop spreading the 'feet is bad' message to those who do take care of our feet, that makes us feel insecure.

as for hair -humans are not sea creatures. there is a reason for hair, ok? grooming it is one thing, and is usually healthy, but shaving yourself completely bare is proving what? that you can look prepubescent and slide better in grease? well can't we all? since hair grows/feels different on every body, why not retain some individuality and keep what's different from everyone else rather than do something anyone can.

cared for hair on legs can be smooth and silky as opposed to being competely bare and heavily lotion-ed which feels slick and slimey.

wow i never ealized there wer eppl who felt so strongly about it. damn, theyre just feet, lol.

and i love mine, fyi

That pesky evolved brain. Life would be so much simpler if women were just straight stimulus-response.

well have u met people who are so anti-feet they can't even bear to LOOK or TOUCH their own feet OR their partner's feet without showing complete disgust and almost puking? that's a helluva lot stronger than my pro-feet comment.

^^ill save any 'simpletons' like me the trip to dictionary.com and say that misogynistic = Of or characterized by a hatred of women.

i have a huuuuge foot fetish ever since i could remember liking girls i have liked feet...i can understand how some people wouldnt appeal to feet, since they are trapped in socks and shoes all day and tend to get callused and sweaty, and some girls have freaky-lookin toes but i still love em dunno why...

worst part of the female body? really varies but if i absolutely had to make a choice, maybe the body hair....curiouscub please dont lynch me i stuck to you with the feet but the body hair is kinda nasty =\, especially the forearm fuzz that so many female fast-food employees tend to have

"fast food forearm fuzz"=the sounds fuckin nasty, mainly due to the mentioning of slick and slimey fast food. i feel sorry for any woman who can't help but work in a fast food job who now feels offended about having something that comes with simply being human.

i've never shaved/waxed my forearm hair... i was under the impression that we weren't sposed to.

most girls dont have to...
but maybe 1 outta 25 or 30 girls will have excess forearm hair

i hate feet .... bet then again i hate feet in general on both guys n girls ... hmmm i cant think anything i hate too much on the female body cos the female body is soooo much more sexier then a guys will ever be hehe :p

umm ... tell u what i hate ... cellulite and stretchmarks! u can be the skinniest chick out and still cant avoid them! *shakes fist*

hmm yeh i think that about it hehe

my arms are a little hairy and i've never had trouble with men. one boy even liked it he used to pull at it and say it was cute:\

in all honesty..the vagina. they bleed, they leak sometimes..babys fall out of there. i dont wanna offend anyone (but i probably will) but they scare me to death. they are unpredictable, i tells ya!

Ears. I fucking hate ears. They look cool and all, but the whole ear-nibbling thing, giving or recieving... it's just gross to me. Especially the lobes. Yuck.

come on is a vagina pretty? Or is a cock for that matter? Or an asshole?

Compared with face: eyes, mouth etc. Or the whole lovely shape of a good bodies girl, her ass, tits. The overall package is what interests me. I suppose when it comes down to it, that also includes personality.

Energizer said:
I dislike finding a tampon in her vagina when I'm dining out.

Its just rude.

what the hell do you mean!??? she has one in there while you fool around under the table??