• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

whats ur least favorite part of the female body?

^^^I figure a tampon is better than getting blood on your face :\

Anyway, it is astounding how many people hate feet on here!! Hmm...if they are covered right, and taken care of, its like another form of the hands or something. Maybe not right? It does suck when they are cold and touching you though.

The ass is gross on everyone, so I can't say that.

I would say if she has not taken care of the "patch" my least favorite part is the pubic hair. Fortunately, I haven't run into a big bush of hair.

LovelyDisaster said:
Some feet can be pretty gross, but I find painted toe nails to be disgusting.

what about them is disgusting to you? i also find the 'painted nail' look to be fairly repulsive, on both hands and feet. i myself paint my hand nails for effect, not for aesthetic. as in, i KNOW it is going to look unnatural. painting feet nails would be pointless.

From what I just read here, I concluded that basically any part of the female body can be grotesque. It all depends entirely on which female you're talking about.

SIDENOTE: I find it interesting how many people strongly dislike painted nails. You wouldn't like me then. Mine are always painted black.

AN UNATRACTIVE PART OF THE FEMALE BODY........

The intestines
liver
bowel
but your talking about the exterior right?

I guess women are infemous for neglected arms
tone
musceliture and all
but if they work out then
this is just a silly question

CuriousCub said:
what about them is disgusting to you? i also find the 'painted nail' look to be fairly repulsive, on both hands and feet. i myself paint my hand nails for effect, not for aesthetic. as in, i KNOW it is going to look unnatural. painting feet nails would be pointless.

I don't know exactly. Painted finger nails don't bother me so much, but the painted toe nails, something about it just sickens me.

wow

LovelyDisaster said:
Some feet can be pretty gross, but I find painted toe nails to be disgusting.

i am de-FEETED by all these remarks ;) yeah i hate nail polish...i prefer them pink smooth and clean :) Knowing a lot of foot fetishishts , im surprised there are an equal amount of haters as well (well, not all haters...maybe indifferent ones) . I do not particularly like them as well, but i do check to see if they are always clean (hands and feet are such dEAD giveaways as to how a person is!) and i make sure im always scrubbed pink and glowing! From my experience, guys go crazy over really smooth skin...in the back, the arms, just about everywhere. A turn off for me would be rough skin/hands, and dirty nails on both hands and feet {eeew) hygiene is so important!
Excess body facial and NOSE hair..yup...gotta keep those in check as well. Then everythings set, its that simple really ;)

I don't have a problem with my own vagina, but I cannot stand to look at other women's vaginas. It's ok if they are just standing normally but I cannot look at it if the legs are spread and it's all on display. I thought that I might have some kind of problem so I got a mirror and checked myself out thoroughly. Nope, no problem there. I then went and took a look at another women's vagina, GROSS! I don't understand it.

By the way, I have beautiful feet;)

okay, this may sound really gross after all the negative responses regarding the tampon/cooch issue. well, i had ONE boyfriend who didnt mind, and in fact insisted, on going down on me whenever he wantd to even when i was on the rag. Of course after many protests on my behalf i eventually gave in. Its not as gross as you guys think...there is no blood actually if there is a tampon in there, and ya made sure ya washed well beforehand. He was actually really sweet, he would insert my tampons in for me! Well, he did everything for me short of chewing my food before i ate it. (very 91/2 weeks without the masochism lol)....damn i was as spoiled as shit :D But he was the only one, a rare bird....ok im shutting up now :X :X :X ;)

^no STUPID. it was definitely washed and smellin fresh but had a cotton plug.

^^I dont think he meant that towards you, I believe he was answering the question.

Breast, they are a distraction and serve me no real purpose. Its my least favorite yet I still do like them. Females are incredibly beautiful creatures... especially the human ones... ;)

I agree with Curiouscub.

(and, interestingly, i was having a conversation about the stupidity of womens shoes to my sister the other day)

I've always thought it bizarre the lengths to which we need to change our original form to make ourselves more attractive.
Surely we were born with the means to attract a mate - it makes sense when evolution is considered.

Reading through this thread, i am reminded of how picky guys are about the appearance of girls. No wonder rates of annorexia, bulemia and depression are rising around the world. And no wonder women have the image of shopping and spending lots of money on our appearance... it's because we need to conform to an image of perfection that is rarely our birthright. Advertising and marketing ploys only play on this.

I know i conform. I wouldnt dream of not shaving. I wear makeup when i go out. and i wear contacts. I go on crazy diets and when i could afford it i was obsessive about the gym. I try and squeeze my feet into uncomfortable shoes.(*see end lol) I know that guys look at me me more when i do these things.

moreover, i know i have big, ugly (strangely, my bfs have said cute) hands and feet. My hands are great for playing the piano, but not beautiful by any means. I recently got so upset about it that i spent 80 dollars getting fake nails put on. I went from being embarrassed to hold glasses of wine etc when i was out because i knew it would bring attention to my hands, to having my hands complemented by complete strangers.

so girls, yet again, the message is screamingly obvious. Spend all your money making yourself more beautiful than you are, because the way you're born is never good enough.

*once i bought these pointy shoes which looked fantastic. on the first night that i wore them, i went out - near my house - with this guy that id had a crush on for ages. I soon realised that the shoes were uncomfortable, and about half way through the night i realised that they were cutting me. By this point i was trying my hardest not to limp because i was too embarrassed to say i needed to go home and change my shoes. By the end of the night, my feet were actually bleeding a bit and he noticed me limping so we had to catch a taxi home (it would have been a 5 minute walk)

anyway. i was so embarrassed for ages after that that i refused to go to a doctor, despite my elder sister's protestations. I still was denying there was any problem when the cuts went a really angry red colour, so my sister deviously got me to come to a chemist with her and then much to my embarrassment, showed the chemist.
of course i started denouncing her as babying me and saying its just a scratch etc when the chemist told me i should see a doctor straight away and id need antibiotics.

turned out to be celulitis (sp?) which is an infection that goes through your flesh and is a serious problem if it gets into your bloodstream. Apparently if you leave it too long the area turns gangrenous and have to have it amputated.

so there you are ladies -

sexy womens shoes = amputated feet

lol

crystalcallas said:
sorry ...my mistake. It sounded like your regular garden-variety PN retort thats why :X ;)

No, Prob. Just keep washing that vagina!! and be careful with the dooches.

Actually an Unwashed Vagina doesn't bother me too much because sometimes it doesn't smell but tastes salty.;)

The mouth, when the drivel won't stop effervescing their endless spout of brackish mire.

and

The telltale dirty hippy feet, lovely when you're laying in bed with clean sheets, blankets, and skin. Somewhere, somehow, that dirt's going to escape and find a new home. In my country we wash our feet before we perform our holy duties.

^Dirty hippy feet piss me off too! There is nothing grosser than that on either a male or a female!

I don't know what everyone's beef with painted toenails is- nothing is more lovely (or relaxing) than a nice French manicure and pedicure.

Energizer said:
I dislike finding a tampon in her vagina when I'm dining out.

Its just rude.
I agree that is is a severe breach of oral etiquette but what kind of nasty girl would not tell you?