• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Homemade Bongs (merged)

although ive made lots of stuff, i still wanna make the tripple chambered water bong that i drew up in art class and almost got suspended for :D

ive made double chamber bongs alot like the one in that graphic that worked fine just make it air tight and use the right amount od water also hold it strait so the smoke can get thru.this relates to making bongs so if anyone has a good bowl material list it!!anything would be better than tin foil and i already know about apples and sink screens. i hope asking that isnt against the rules or something

WHy not use a normal bong, because double chamber bongs rule! It's safer to smoke too, because you aren't getting as much tar, AND it is incredibly smooth :) I did pay for my double chamber bong though.

With the double chamber, do you all put warm water in the first and icy cold in the second?

SuperUltraMegaXtremedeluxe bucket bonggg!

Ok just a little suggestion for those of you spending the holiday's with mary jane did you know that with some duck tape a bottom and top less(read top and bottom cut off) you can nearly double or even triple the chamber capacity of you bucket bong? I now a working 3 segment bong (and DAMN that's 6 litres of air that's more then enough for 2 people per pull. The only tricky task you have is getting a stem for your bowel that long. But I'm sure if you go to attempt this you will have found something well suited and if not a bong bowel with McDonalds straws and some duck tape even work.

anyway umm yeah try it some time

happy holiday's people

What is the best homemade bong You've made?

I made a bong outta the big plastic jar that biscoti cookies come in.

I boerd 2 wholes on the sides with a screwdriver for smoking tubes.

For tubes I cut one of those big orange exstension cords and coaxed out the guts with pliers and a screwdriver.

I then Soaked the pieces in peroxide and then rubbing alcohol just to be sure.

For the bowl I used a highlighter with foil (that was the only downside). The exstension cord fit perfectly around the writing end of the highlighter and subsequently fit perfectly into another whole I made for the bowl.

When I hit I filled it approx. 2in of water. Using a ruler, I measured roughly 3Liters in volume. This thing pounded your dope but was nice because you could just see volumes of smoke inside and inhale at your leasure. For carburation, all you have to do is unscrew the lid a bit.

Me and my friend would quit mid session to smoke a butt and come back and the smoke was still there to greet us.

do you have the stem go into the water? i never fully got that to work so i was just wondering

Simplest homemade bong intructions?

when you guys for some odd reason dont have a piece on you or with you or you just don't have one, what few things do you use to make a homemade bong?

so far the simplest design i was able to come up with by just searching around my house for a few odd things that could work for a miniture bong would be:

(1) BIC pen, (cut off both ends so its like a hard straw)
(1) mini aerohead water bottle (about 3.5in tall)
and the top to a laser pointer removable head, or the top of an eye-drop bottle.

To cut the hole in the bottle i use a jet flame to melt a thin hole then stick the pen threw to have them melt together, then seal up any cracks with a little duck tape. Ive found at desprite times this makes for a nice simple bong thats easy to hide, and seems more fun to smoke out of knowing YOU made it.

When I first started smoking about 8 years ago, we didn't have money to buy a bong, or somewhere to hide it for that matter from my parents, don't ask me how I got money to buy weed, I just somehow did (as you do).

I would make my bong with a plastic (small), I would burn a hole in the front and insert a cut off bit of garden hose as the stem, then I would jam that into the whole I just burnt in the bottle, once it was in, I would put blue tac around the hose, where the bottle ended to make the bong air tight, then I would get some foil and make a little cone to go in the garden hose, make a little hole in the foil so you can pull your mix through, and then just burn a shotty hole in the back of the bong.

An easy idea to get you through, I would rather just smoke a joint now than go to all that trouble, but still, you will also find you keep needing to make new foil cone quite often.

Hope this helps in some way, it helped me get stoned when I was alot younger!!!!

Good old aussie home made bong!!!! ;)

Best of luck, sweet!!!! =D

What should I use for a homemade stem?

me and my friends were gonna go to the hardware store and buy some big pipes, and make a crazy huge bong, what could we use as a stem tha could possibly be pullable? any ideas? im thinking well be using PVC pipe.. possibly gonna make a hooka. But if we were to make an average bong what would be a good stem alternative?

a maglite might work, whatever size suits you, take out the bulb, glass, batteries etc. then find a screen. i've done it w/ a medium sized one and it seems to work well. also the very end made a nice cone for a gravity in a two liter. fit very well. good luck

Now is that aussie or what... where did the neighbours fucking hose length go to!

Need help making a gravity bong

I have all the materials for the gravity bong minus the bowl head. How can I make it without a bowl head, yet still be effective? Any idea's?

if you have a stem, but no bowl, there is always the option of making a tin foil bowl, or just getting creative and looking around until you see a bowl shaped object that you could fasten (tape, hot glue) to your stem

I'm going to merge this question in with a similar thread. Look through that and I hope all your answers will be answered. :)

oh dear.. i didn't see the most commonly used homemade bong in the area of England in which i reside...

The shottie bottle:

You need:
500ml bottle (coke and fanta are the best)
windchime pipe (listen out at night and rob one. Or go buy one. The choice is yours)

Instructions:
1.Using a lighter, burn a ROUND hole on the side of the bottle about 3/4 of the way down till it is the same size (or a little bit smaller) as the pipe
2. Insert the pipe into the hole. It MUST be pretty much airtight.

Usage:
take a small piece of cig that will fit in the pipe
cram weed ionto the pipe
SMOKE THAT SHIT! When the weed/cig starts falling down the pipe pull really hard and it "shotties" pulling the weed and cig out of the pipe into the water. This is used as a rush hole and it also nreadies the bong for the next hit.

The way that we get the weed into the pipe is to make a pile on a hardback book and once the cig is in, take it out of the bottle and dab it onto the pile. I usually take 3 dabs, but the amount of weed to put in depends on what u like.