• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Homemade Bongs (merged)

shit. i forgot to say that the shottie bottle needs water. otherwise they are disgusting (they can get dirty anyway, but not if u can hack em) and hotrocks can fly through the pipe and into your mouth (not fun!!) if there is no water. Oh, if u take em in the dark, they flash when u shottie em.

Home-made "pieces" Collection

As the title says,

what are some of the weirdest home-made one time things you have made?

Not talking about pens or apples, but the really desperate times when supplies were limited.

Some of mine are:

Banana pipe - the shape is weird. Tasty though

Orange pipe- too wet, weird taste after a while.

glass pipes blown by my friend, does that count as home made?

Outside of that my friend was going to make an aluminum bowl but i told him fuck that just get a blunt wrap.

i once made an 8 chambered bong with fiji water bottles and a glass one hitter for the bowl...looked insane but was totally impractical because it took like 2-3 hits before you even drew out smoke due to all the massive chambers

A bunch of homemade bongs, bowls, steamrollers, etc. later, my friend and I all have a large selection to smoke from (actually I have nothing with me right now, all are at my friends).

I'm not trying to rag on you, just voicing my opinion. I hate "homemade" pieces. I hate reconstructed with tape/glue/whatever broken pieces. There is something so appealing to me about a nice smooth piece of glass. I can't stand to look at mangled ghetto rigged bullshit.

I've made a coconut bong before....used the coconut milk as the water for it. Tasted good at first but after a while it tasted kind bad. Just had to drill out two of the three holes in the top and sand the bottom part flat to where it can set on a flat surface and not fall.

dont get me wrong... home made pieces tend to be shitty one time things.

Another one of mine was taking a tp roll carboard thing, cutting a hold about 3/4 way down, placed a metal tip found on icying bag thing in the hole, tap it on, and pinch the end. amazed how it worked.

I now know it's not good for you, but a turkey baster with a ratchet head cut into / melted into the top of the tube part. It was interesting to say the least.

I spin a perfect L said:
Yes, that is quite sensible. Let me get my glass cutter outta my dresser.

I happen to have a green thumb.
Mixed with some medical adhesive tape, double sided adhesive insulation stuff (around the metal lid), little filter under the lid (works like a charm), cut out a carb, and the metal piece from the tip of a pen as my bowl. It's the real deal holyfield and hits like it too.

^^^ Ha ha funny cunt! Good call

Now, i've smoked out of many bongs throughout my lenghty career. The best is with out a doubt overall the glass double chamber. Case closed.

I used to smoke out a gatorade with a short lenght of green harden hose (Yates), and your standard brass bong shop special cone. Some times it would be a tin foil cone or a little bit of coke can crafted into the shape of a cone. I hated the dirty plastic taste of them although that was all i had for a while.

The spring valley bong was a big hit for a while but went out of style in a hurry. I'm curious about how the plastic fumes created by the combustion process affect our bodies. Does anybody with credibility or has something of credibility has any information on this?

cheers

Triple-chambered Mason jar bong

Thinking of tackling the three-chambered Mason jar; surely you've heard of it. Anyone tried it? Tips?

People should post more pictures of there creations.... I would like to see what people come up with. Maybe even have a contest... yeah!

and yeah i name my parifenalia. I took a vase that i swear to god was meant to be a bong, and psent 45 minutes with a drill bit coaxing it through the glass and avoiding a shatter!. i took a metal nut and fastened it with super glue around the hole. i then took a huge nut like prolly a half in in diameter and stuck a washer with a smaller hole it it to it. i took a little tiny peice of pvc piping and rand it into the washer creating my slide. I took two of those things u put on the bottom of your chair legs so u dont scratch the floor, and put it on either side of the slide so u dont get super high and burn your hand.
It hits like a champ and i took the advice i got from another thread and i hide the bitch in my old pc case and cover it with shitty old powersupplies and a motherboard thats blown more traces than tommy chong has blown trees!

if you can taste the plastic, it probably the fumes!! Not good!!! just buy a seven dollar glassy!!

Alrighty I thought I would show my baby. This was taken by the popo's when I got busted.

10.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

Echo_419 said:
Alrighty I thought I would show my baby. This was taken by the popo's when I got busted.
Nice work there. Keeping the bowl away from plastic is always a good idea.

and if anyone is curious, all the fittings are 1/8th of an inch. All from the Home Depot. (except the bowl)

Last edited: