• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Homemade Bongs (merged)

hot/icy water in a double bong

It actually makes sense if you know some physics or chem or whatever.

The first chamber the smoke passes through should be HOT, because particulates/solids (like ash etc, the GRAY part of the smoke) dissolve better in hot water.

The ICY chamber cools it, of course, and filters some water-soluble gases, since gases dissolve best in cold water. So the cold part would filter out say CO2..maybe um..other gases.

all those things you use to make a homemade bong cost money....why not just save some money and buy something to smoke out of?

Do you all think that PVC pipe would be okay to use at least in the chamber part of this 6-foot bong that I will soon be constructing? I won't be using PVC around where the flame goes, that'll probably be metal.

homemade bongs are fun. I lvoe being know to make a bogn out of anything.
my current pride is this though.
43826piece.JPG

a 20oz gatorade bottle, a trumpet piece for the bowl and a stolen fire-extinquisher hose as the tupe. Its a lot like a hookah. airtight...damn its night.
If you look though the bowl only drives the msoek about a cm underwater[anymore water and you'll be pullign water with your hits]. I need to extend the bowl down further.

I made a sweet gravity bong the other day but nobody wants to smoke out of it with me. "Too much trouble/work" :( :(

all those things you use to make a homemade bong cost money....why not just save some money and buy something to smoke out of?

How much does a bottle of coke cost? How much does a windchime cost?
Even if you have no money you can find a clean(ish) bottle anywhere and all you have to do to get a windchime pipe is go out at night, listen out for the windchimes and steal them (NB: make sure to grab all the pipes so they don't chime like fuck when you're trying to steal them)

^^^ Lol. Sounds like you've had them chime like fuck a time or two then?
---------------------------

What you'll need.
X-MAS WRAPPING PAPER TUBE
Mini-mag light.
Duct Tape.

Simple big bong.

Or, leave one both ends open and have created a simple big shotgun.

Just use a tube that goes in those guns for decorating purposley buy one if you have to and get everything out it leaves none in the tube so no need to get any out yourself

Then use a fanta bottle the bottle desighn is perfect for a good and funky looking bong

Buy a cone piece and down pipe lol there cheap

Then at the top of the bottle put cardboard around it to make the top wider so it will be water tight use duck tape at the end to completely cover the cardboard at the top of the bottle ( i hope you can understand that )

Then . . . . . make sure the width around the top of the bottle can squeeze in tight to the tube ( the tube by the way you have cut the end of were the nozzle is ) and then make your trigger hole and a place to insert the cone/downpipe as you would on any bong

Using duck tape to make the downpipe wider around a small area is brilliant gets you completely air tight you might have to use a bit depending on both the width already of your downpipe and the hole you made

the best holes i make are by using a lighter at an angle

And then duck tape to decorate the tube if you want i usually by a pack of 5 or 6 diffrent coulers ( electrical tape )
and just go mad

And thats hope you can make a bong for constant reliable use - theres a few pictures in my gallery just thought id mention anyway thats how i make bongs, at the end of the day its whatever flicks your bean

I made my first bong the other day :)

Haven't hit it, but it looks like it'll do a fine job.

3ft (ish) watertight poster tube
3ish" of metal tube I found laying around in the design room.
Some Araldite to hold it all together :)

Re: Need help making a gravity bong

targetaccepted64 said:
I have all the materials for the gravity bong minus the bowl head. How can I make it without a bowl head, yet still be effective? Any idea's?

waht I do is i get a bic pen and cut it to make it maby 2" long then I get an alan wrench head (one that can fit on the pen) and just put a bud at the bottom of the bowl so the weed wont fall threw and then pack it with shake and light it up. Works great for me. I hope this helps.

i suppose you could put a stem thru the side but you couldnt get a very good seal, and/or you will get your face all wet

Don't bother. Go out and get yourself a nice glass bong, or build one out of something a bit more sensible, like a glass bottle.

melvin's army said:
Don't bother. Go out and get yourself a nice glass bong, or build one out of something a bit more sensible, like a glass bottle.
Yes, that is quite sensible. Let me get my glass cutter outta my dresser.

I happen to have a green thumb.
Mixed with some medical adhesive tape, double sided adhesive insulation stuff (around the metal lid), little filter under the lid (works like a charm), cut out a carb, and the metal piece from the tip of a pen as my bowl. It's the real deal holyfield and hits like it too.

Attachments

• shwing.jpg
    shwing.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 342
"LOL thats hilarious dooperman."

I didn't think that the shottie was funny. its one of the easiest AND most economical ways to smoke da erb

Freekazoid said:
homemade bongs are fun. I lvoe being know to make a bogn out of anything.
my current pride is this though.
43826piece.JPG

a 20oz gatorade bottle, a trumpet piece for the bowl and a stolen fire-extinquisher hose as the tupe. Its a lot like a hookah. airtight...damn its night.
If you look though the bowl only drives the msoek about a cm underwater[anymore water and you'll be pullign water with your hits]. I need to extend the bowl down further.

hahaha that's well good.

Another bong which is fairly common where i live

Accy B (aqua bong)
Equipment:
2litre bottle (almost anything will do)
tin foil
pin (or any thin, sharp object)
your favourite herbal smoke.

Instructions:
Fill up the bottle.
make a bowl out of the tin foil that will fit in the neck of the bottle using the tinfoil (duh) and a pin. After that is made, add your herbal preparations and then put it aside for a minute.
Put the cap on the bottle, turn it upside down and burn a hole that your thumb can block there. when you are happy with the hole, put your thumb on it.
Place the bowl in the bottle neck.
light the bowl while releasing the water. You want to do it slowly first to get the weed lit proper, but when it is properly lit, take your thum off it until there is only a small amount of water.
remove the bowl, cover all holes and shake a few times.
pull thru the bottleneck.

I learnt these of a person who smokes them beyond excess.

I may as well tell you about the woodsmoor-style spliff bottle.
It is a 500ml bottle with 2 holes. one will accomodate the roach, while the other is for your thumb. Use is simple. Place the spliff in the roach hole and your thumb in the rush hole and toke on the mouthpiece to cream it up. release the thumb and toke to take your hit.
Be careful as this can make your spliff sideburn.